Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TB & TOI: Deepali aka Payal quits IPK (Page 22)

divyaanish.83 Newbie
divyaanish.83
divyaanish.83

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Wise decision by Deepali, since she hardly had any role other than just showing face on screen and Payal was given less importance in the story now a days while in the beginning the partition of role was fine with almost all the characters,but now because of huge fan following of the leads or whatever the story revolving around them almost neglecting other characters especially Payal and Akash.This would not have happened if  the story didn't stuck between the three leads the third now, Anjali.All the best for future career Deepali.

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
bye Deepali...will really miss you :(

priyatnl. Goldie
priyatnl.
priyatnl.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@StarPlus_India bring Deepali back! i watch d show for deepali , akshay,barun, sanaya. i wud quit watching the show if any of them r not der
arch112 Newbie
arch112
arch112

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
So expected. She hardly had any screen space. Her talent was wasted. Good Luck!!!
suadvani Goldie
suadvani
suadvani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Soo sad - i loved Payal - really wish they had given her and Akash a better side track - i dont blame her - but willbe sooo bummed if Akash leaves too.. :(
orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
willl misss uu for sureee :(((
adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
tfs...very sad..
nazmobile Goldie
nazmobile
nazmobile

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
WHAAATT!! Confused

That's crazy, I can understand that she would want to work with much more interesting characters/storylines but why quit IPK, why not just ask to be considered more in the storyline.

TBH i would love to have seen more interaction between Payal & Khushi like in some of the earlier episodes, but since the whole Shyam saga began it seems its only really been Khushi/Arnav/Shyam triangle with Anjali thrown in.

But then Daljeet wasn't happy with her bit part role as requested more screen time and hence has been incorporated in the story a lot more so why couldn't they do that with Payal.

Obviously they will have to bring in another actress provided they aren't thinking about killing off the character and the dynamic will be different along with the chemistry factor between the new actress and Sanaya.

I don't understand why some tv actors sign up for shows knowing that they aren't the leads in the show yet then get disappointed by not having meatier roles or stories. 

The younger actors need to learn from some of their elder counterparts, look at Bua Ji, she is only in maybe 2 episodes per month if that yet we don't see her quitting IPK...

I do wish Deepali all the best but I really think she should have voiced her concerns and asked for more interaction on the show rather than just quitting. 

I loved her softer personality in comparison to Khushi bubbly personality, they both had a good balance as far as sisters go.

Going to be a shame to not see it.

Go to top