Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Bashing Vs Criticism --- To all Kushal lovers (Page 4)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
madhu u dont call thank god for the maleria cause kushal loose waight really
and my question to u is when r u gonna criticism when some who was sick and still weak is shooting for the sake of the show and his fans and bearly getting any screen space thats when u will come running around saying u r dissapointed with his two sec scene really madhu doesnt the guy deserve any apperciation at all for what he is doing did u see any post saying oh kushal still looks weak but still shooting if u didnt see any bashing post yesterday then i dont when u wii and to be honest one of them was even yours im not saying u were bashing u posted that he didnt perform up to mark so i ask u i know u have a defferent POv but did he really needed criticism yesterday

Edited by arjun2011 - 07 September 2012 at 11:37am

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun2011

madhu u dont call thank god for the maleria cause kushal loose waight really
and my question to u is when r u gonna criticism when some who was sick and still weak is shooting for the sake of the show and his fans and bearly getting any screen space thats when u will come running around saying u r dissapointed with his two sec scene really madhu doesnt the guy deserve any apperciation at all for what he is doing did u see any post saying oh kushal still looks weak but still shooting if u didnt see any bashing post yesterday then i dont when u wii and to be honest one of them was even yours im not saying u were bashing u posted that he didnt perform up to mark so i ask u i know u have a defferent POv but did he really needed criticism yesterday

Arre yaar, honestly I dint see that thank god for malaria post before making mine. And if you want, you can go and check that post now. I gave my reply there. And about the rest, I dont know whether you have read my post completely. If not please read it again because even though I was nt impressed with his performance yesterday I clearly said I dont blame Kushal for that because he is just out of malaria and he still might be sick. 

And I dunno which other post of mine, you are referring to here. If that is my comment on munni's thread, I have quoted the same in this post also. You can check on that. If its anything else, please bring it to my notice because I dint comment on K's acting anywhere else.

I would never ever bash Kushal because I love him way too much to do thatSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
And yeah if u believe that kushal has in him then couldnt u give him sometime to fully recover n get some screen space instead of start blaming him and trust me i know u r kushal fan and before u get mad jump on me let me tell u this kifah from tvc so even if u dont like what im saying to u bear with im just mad cause if we his fans dont give the time ans space he needs and be petient with him n support him when he needs how r we gonna expect others to do so and yeah maybe ur just giving honest Criticism but there a lot who r just waiting to jump on him in this forum i dont why but people r always ready to bash kushal more than anyone so using ur honesty they will start what were waiting for from there and theres no looking back
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

And yeah if u believe that kushal has in him then couldnt u give him sometime to fully recover n get some screen space instead of start blaming him and trust me i know u r kushal fan and before u get mad jump on me let me tell u this kifah from tvc so even if u dont like what im saying to u bear with im just mad cause if we his fans dont give the time ans space he needs and be petient with him n support him when he needs how r we gonna expect others to do so and yeah maybe ur just giving honest Criticism but there a lot who r just waiting to jump on him in this forum i dont why but people r always ready to bash kushal more than anyone so using ur honesty they will start what were waiting for from there and theres no looking back
trust me i know that u love him and i know that u were not bashing him n u will never do that either im just saying lets bear with him cause if u post honesty Criticism here they r a lot who r just waiting for that dear

madhu0702

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

You are Kifah. Glad to knowSmile Again, I ll insist that I just gave my opinion on that. I dint blame him because Kushal might be ill right now. But again, if it is any other day and I dint like his acting, I will tell it. Because I firmly believe that criticism is the best way for an actor to impove himself. But I do understand your frustration with the so-called haters. Whatever they do, they can never ignore our rockstar because he is simply the bestWink

Beautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashiii

agreed !!! Honestly I appreciate all posts from Kushal lovers, all types...and I know who are genuine lovers and who aren't... But I absolutely HATE it when people who have NEVER ever praised him in his awesome days, jump over good discussion posts and spoil it with their bashing and what not..and start with their favourite lines-he is a lazy actor, a lousy actor, he's moody, he doesn't take his work seriously..he is not dedicated and what not..Really now ?? He agreed to shave off his much beloved hair for a character..He shoots for his parts in severe illness,He has been wprking continuously like every other actor and he is not serious about his work?? Inconsistency and insincerity are two different things.People need to STOP acting like his chuddy-buddies..
Anyways, from my side the haters can do what they want..If they focus on Kushal even when they are getting everything they want in the show,then its good only in a way I guess..Its hard to not pay attention to our Tandon boy!!
But thankfully, Kushal has a lot of genuine lovers, who are not blind, and still love him a lot..So these haters don't have to show their fake concern..
Though I really wish, CVs stop ignoring Viraat to this extent.. It hurts so much to see him getting least importance despite being the best lover...

I know this was not exactly the point of your post, but I also needed to take it out :P
KUSHAL, YOU ROCK !!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU
my point rashi when some one who never praised him in his good performances start Criticism him under some post of some kushal fans who were only giving their honest Criticism i will be mad cause i know they r not doing it for his betterment but actually enjoying the moment n trying bring him down

befair

Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu0702

You are Kifah. Glad to knowSmile Again, I ll insist that I just gave my opinion on that. I dint blame him because Kushal might be ill right now. But again, if it is any other day and I dint like his acting, I will tell it. Because I firmly believe that criticism is the best way for an actor to impove himself. But I do understand your frustration with the so-called haters. Whatever they do, they can never ignore our rockstar because he is simply the bestWinki know he needs that to improve and like i said i know u r werent bashing him in any way and u were given ur honest and u have every right to do and i will do that with if i dont like his porformance either i just believe yesterday was too soon there a lot i really mean a lot waiting for that

madhu0702

Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Those who know me, knows i have always enjoyed Virman as a couple and the actors!.. But apparently because i said i didnt find emotions yesterday, am a basher and hater!.. Well thanks for the compliments!
</div>
I hear today he had more to say, so am looking forward to his performance!.. TM right -bashing and constructive criticism, there is a fine line, but if everytime someone says something to criticise-eg Munni's post yesterday- perfect post , she expressed her point perfectly without bashing, and she loves Kushal so she will never bash him, but yet again apparently she bashed :s (i know you said she didnt, but not everyone agreed- talking from events yesterday)
I will continue to enjoy the show, and point out faults in a respectfulmanner where i see it, if others dnt like it, i cnt help it!
<div>
Didnt mean to offend!</font>
I was of those saying there were some kushal bashing going around but I didn't find any of urs offensive or munni'or Madhu and u have every right to express urself. Everybody have the right and we know the deference between bashin and criticism and we also know who is giving honest criticism and who is actually bashing using the word criticism there a lot who never bothered to praise him or like his performance when is good but r always ready when they hear the criticism of kushal and I know what they trying to so we were talking to those people have different POV and I respect that but to be honest I can't agree with some of the posts I'm not saying they were bad but I'm saying the guy just get back from being sick and he didn't have some screen space to prove himself so I don't believe y'days criticism was really needed but some believe it was so if we don't agree doesn't mean we'r against honest criticism or we r senseless either we just have different POV if u believe y'days criticism was needed I really don't believe that it was dear

Edited by arjun2011 - 07 September 2012 at 12:57pm

Go to top