Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Bashing Vs Criticism --- To all Kushal lovers (Page 3)

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Totally agreed.There is a huge difference between bashing and criticism, the latter of which is both essential and beneficial for the actor.

What happened yesterday is as you said, Kushal's been off the show for a while and out sick to the extent he had to be hospitalized. Of course it takes time to get back into the loop of things. Plus once given enough screen space and apt dialogues, he will surely rock it! We have seen it time and time again...especially when he is given powerful dialogues. As an actor, his job is to act with what is given to him so if he isn;t given that screenspace and those dialogues, there is only so much he can do.

And agreed with the reason of why people need to bash Kushal. Jealousy does amazing things to a person LOL But he deserves all the success and he's only getting started Big smile

Love you Kushal! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702sweetymolDelena-cious..Sakeena..Beautyful_Mess

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Said everything
Much needed post thank you
Love Virat always

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702sweetymolBeautyful_Mess

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivluvsvirman

Wohooo Madhu!!! Kya baat hai u r making awesome post now-a-days?!TongueLOL

Abt ur Topic u noe i can't comment bcoz I didn't  watch the episTongue  All I would like to say his IMO every actor has his/her good acting days and bad ones and as many already said  He was down with Typhoid and Malaria and is still recovering so he may was not able to concentrate on the script and also CVs giving him little amt of screen-space as Viraat is also not working positively bcoz Tandon has to become familiar with the script bcoz he took a break so basically it's circumstances i think that is working against us virmanians/nishalians and Kushalians!Smile
To ppl who are busy in bashing Tandon instead of praising other 3 main leads must realize that it's not always easy for an actor to act even he is human being and has up and downs in his life!Smile

Awesome post?! Did i get a compliment from nivi?! WoohoooLOL Well you know I am jobless nowadays and the only thing that goes around my head 24/7 is VirMan, NiShal, Kushal and Nia. Well clearly except Nia, I am not getting anything else from the show these daysLOL And about the episode and Kushal's acting, I was not impressed. But I have no qualms abt that. Its either Kushal is still not out of his health suffering or just like all of us, he too is pissed at Virat not getting enough screen spaceLOL Anyway, as you said, these ppl are working continuously without any break and every actor tends to have an off day. I can take genuine criticism but as u know there are ppl who is waiting for every chance to demean KushalThumbs Down And Kushal has already proved himself he is truly an actor of substance. We are proud of himThumbs Up To hell with the hatersLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolBeautyful_Mess

NivFemirist Senior Member
NivFemirist
NivFemirist

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu0702

Originally posted by Nivluvsvirman

Wohooo Madhu!!! Kya baat hai u r making awesome post now-a-days?!TongueLOL

Abt ur Topic u noe i can't comment bcoz I didn't  watch the episTongue  All I would like to say his IMO every actor has his/her good acting days and bad ones and as many already said  He was down with Typhoid and Malaria and is still recovering so he may was not able to concentrate on the script and also CVs giving him little amt of screen-space as Viraat is also not working positively bcoz Tandon has to become familiar with the script bcoz he took a break so basically it's circumstances i think that is working against us virmanians/nishalians and Kushalians!Smile
To ppl who are busy in bashing Tandon instead of praising other 3 main leads must realize that it's not always easy for an actor to act even he is human being and has up and downs in his life!Smile

Awesome post?! Did i get a compliment from nivi?! WoohoooLOL Well you know I am jobless nowadays and the only thing that goes around my head 24/7 is VirMan, NiShal, Kushal and Nia. Well clearly except Nia, I am not getting anything else from the show these daysLOL And about the episode and Kushal's acting, I was not impressed. But I have no qualms abt that. Its either Kushal is still not out of his health suffering or just like all of us, he too is pissed at Virat not getting enough screen spaceLOL Anyway, as you said, these ppl are working continuously without any break and every actor tends to have an off day. I can take genuine criticism but as u know there are ppl who is waiting for every chance to demean KushalThumbs Down And Kushal has already proved himself he is truly an actor of substance. We are proud of himThumbs Up To hell with the hatersLOL

@ Bold: LOLTrue may be he is pissed that he is not getting the enough screen space although he is shooting when while still recovering!

madhu0702sweetymolBeautyful_Mess

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Those who know me, knows i have always enjoyed Virman as a couple and the actors!.. But apparently because i said i didnt find emotions yesterday, am a basher and hater!.. Well thanks for the compliments!
I hear today he had more to say, so am looking forward to his performance!.. TM right -bashing and constructive criticism, there is a fine line, but if everytime someone says something to criticise-eg Munni's post yesterday- perfect post , she expressed her point perfectly without bashing, and she loves Kushal so she will never bash him, but yet again apparently she bashed :s (i know you said she didnt, but not everyone agreed- talking from events yesterday)
I will continue to enjoy the show, and point out faults in a respectful manner where i see it, if others dnt like it, i cnt help it!
Didnt mean to offend!

madhu0702munnihyderabadNeha.K.

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Those who know me, knows i have always enjoyed Virman as a couple and the actors!.. But apparently because i said i didnt find emotions yesterday, am a basher and hater!.. Well thanks for the compliments!
I hear today he had more to say, so am looking forward to his performance!.. TM right -bashing and constructive criticism, there is a fine line, but if everytime someone says something to criticise-eg Munni's post yesterday- perfect post , she expressed her point perfectly without bashing, and she loves Kushal so she will never bash him, but yet again apparently she bashed :s (i know you said she didnt, but not everyone agreed- talking from events yesterday)
I will continue to enjoy the show, and point out faults in a respectful manner where i see it, if others dnt like it, i cnt help it!
Didnt mean to offend!

I don't know about others Jules, but I wasnt talking about You or munni :P (I guess, everyone here, silent followers or the active members, both know who is a fan and who isn't..)
I know u haven't asked me but I still wanted to make it clear ...Cant talk on behalf of every fan but from what I understood this post is not against Kushal/V/VM fans or any honest/true reviewer.. And so In my opinion, its not against you either.. :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702munnihyderabadsweetymol_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashiii

I don't know about others Jules, but I wasnt talking about You or munni :P (I guess, everyone here, silent followers or the active members, both know who is a fan and who isn't..)
I know u haven't asked me but I still wanted to make it clear ...Cant talk on behalf of every fan but from what I understood this post is not against Kushal/V/VM fans or any honest/true reviewer.. And so In my opinion, its not against you either.. :-)
Embarrassed
Areee i just wanted to make clear, ki just because i stated i didnt find his actions emotional enough yesterday- and knowing how crazy people can get at times- that i have no issues with the dude, i likeed him, always have but i felt ki he lacked intensity yesterday and toh maine bhol diya! .. Lekin thanks Rashiii <3 

Aur TM's post, stated that there was a fine line b/w criticism and bashing, and i wanted to state that i completely agree with that line of argument!.. Aur Title stated Kushal lovers- so i commentedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiiimadhu0702munnihyderabadNeha.K.

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
^well, I just wanted to make clear, that just coz you dint like him yesterday, that doesn't make you/munni a hater/basher... apparently either...
but if there is no confusion anyway, then its nice and cool enough :-D <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad_innocent_

Go to top