India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Bashing Vs Criticism --- To all Kushal lovers

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Bashing : Putting baseless and meaningless blame on an actor.
Criticising : Finding genuine faults and pointing it out for the betterment of the actor.

Of late, the most fascinating word used in this forum is "bashing". Especially many posts saying that ppl are bashing Kushal unnecessarily. Yes, today I did saw some bashing comments but not bashing posts. I feel many of us are confusing criticism with bashing. IMO, any actor needs to go through criticism to improve himself/herself let alone Kushal. Before, you start bashing me, let me make myself clear that just like you, I am also one of the craziest fans of Kushal. And believe me, I used to be the one who cannot stand a single word against my favourites. But slowly I learnt to take genuine criticism positively. 

Also I read somewhere in a post that among the four, Kushal is the one who has more haters. If thats true, you know why? Because as far as I know, there is no other actor who has gained immense popularity(which of course, he deserves big time) like Kushal within such a short span of his/her career. Haters just cannot take it. Cannot digest the factLOL

And coming to yesterday's performance frankly, I dint enjoy it. But I cant and I wont blame Kushal for that because the poor guy has just been out of malaria and typhoid. It was not just his day.
And this is my opinion on that which I posted on munni's thread.

Originally posted by madhu0702

Munni, To an extent, I do agree with your post. I am one of those biggest Kushal fans but it does nt mean that I would not criticize his acting if I feel he is not good. Criticism is the only way an actor can improve himself. But still I dont understand what went wrong yesterday. I dint see the much needed excitement on his face when Viren told him abt the donor. He was happy but that happiness dint convey the fact that the life of his love is going to be saved. If I had not known about Kushal's acting, I would have said that this guy needs improvement. But after watching scenes like Virat's breakdown when he came to know abt Manvi's reports, VirMan staircase convo, Virat-Vanshika emotional convo(IMO, that remains his best performance till date), I am sure Kushal has it in him, but something was amiss yesterday. So, my conclusion is that he dint understand the depth required for that scene. As we all know, he was very much ill and thus missed shoots. Waise bhi, Virat has nothing to do in the show and also Kushal would not have caught up on the episodes featuring Manvi and Virika. 

And if we blame Kushal, CVs are to be blamed as well. They are not giving the deserved screen space for Virat and since Kushal is/was ill, he can relate to the show only through Virat. Thats all I have to say.

And your post did make sense. But the only thing I am worried about is the two extremistic opinions on Kushal or in that case, any actor. One group, who cannot stand a single word against Kushal and another one who waits for every single opportunity to bounce on him. I am more worried about the latterSmile

Kushal has proved himself to all his critics and I have complete faith on him that he will prove it again.

Enough of my rantLOL I just wanted to get this off my head and no, I am not forcing my opinion on anyone. You have the liberty to happily agree or disagree with my views.

P.S : I love you Kushal. I love you like you can never imagineSmile

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Mavi19rishathvgaaparulkinuRashiiiibefairAnchal_Kamlianu1989js1234NivFemiristRamii_20ilovevirat21love_zainsha19munnihyderabadaysha1989xoxsusanxoxsennareniRadharadayhooriaaraju_skyapplenpeachestaniya_dostiiprincess_saraIndefiniteLOVExSaiyaaraShivRajput-Aswathy--SweetGirl-ohsehun.preetipc-Simz-..Sakeena..-PhoenixD-Beautyful_Mess

love_zain Senior Member
love_zain
love_zain

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
awww love the way u put that across, i totally agree. i love u loads to kushal, ur the best, ppl are just jealous.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mavi19befairmadhu0702sha19xoxsusanxox

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i have faith in kushal
finger crossed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702

-Simz- IF-Rockerz
-Simz-
-Simz-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Agreed!!! V luvv KUSHAL!!! *Fingers Crossed*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702ilovevirat21

befair Senior Member
befair
befair

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
agree with u ...very well written...and about yesterdays scene,it was focused more on viren than virat...still kushu was not at his best and he wasnt given importance either...but am surpised to c sm comments highlighting dat small single scene so much ...cummon yaa he wasnt well either...to those criticiser i only want to say ...dont b so heartless...he is a humanbeing n it will take sm time for him to recover

madhu0702Beautyful_Mess

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by befair

agree with u ...very well written...and about yesterdays scene,it was focused more on viren than virat...still kushu was not at his best and he wasnt given importance either...but am surpised to c sm comments highlighting dat small single scene so much ...cummon yaa he wasnt well either...to those criticiser i only want to say ...dont b so heartless...he is a humanbeing n it will take sm time for him to recover

Yes, you are right. Kushal has just recovered and he did shoot scenes even when he was ill and there were no complaints back then. So, I do think CVs are more at fault by not giving importance to Virat. They dint even give him the chance to react abt his bhabi's abortion decision. That was simply pathetic.

befairBeautyful_Mess

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Agreed yaar...Feeling sad for him..Poor guy just came out from the disease and cv's are not giving any importance to his character also now..!Upar se bashing too...!I thought there will be some emotional scenes when Kushal comes back to the show..But I donno why his role is given the least importance..

madhu0702Beautyful_Mess

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
agreed !!! Honestly I appreciate all posts from Kushal lovers, all types...and I know who are genuine lovers and who aren't... But I absolutely HATE it when people who have NEVER ever praised him in his awesome days, jump over good discussion posts and spoil it with their bashing and what not..and start with their favourite lines-he is a lazy actor, a lousy actor, he's moody, he doesn't take his work seriously..he is not dedicated and what not..Really now ?? He agreed to shave off his much beloved hair for a character..He shoots for his parts in severe illness,He has been wprking continuously like every other actor and he is not serious about his work?? Inconsistency and insincerity are two different things.People need to STOP acting like his chuddy-buddies..
Anyways, from my side the haters can do what they want..If they focus on Kushal even when they are getting everything they want in the show,then its good only in a way I guess..Its hard to not pay attention to our Tandon boy!!
But thankfully, Kushal has a lot of genuine lovers, who are not blind, and still love him a lot..So these haters don't have to show their fake concern..
Though I really wish, CVs stop ignoring Viraat to this extent.. It hurts so much to see him getting least importance despite being the best lover...

I know this was not exactly the point of your post, but I also needed to take it out :P
KUSHAL, YOU ROCK !!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU

Edited by Rashiiii - 07 September 2012 at 4:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinubefairmadhu0702sha19munnihyderabad-Riyal-sennareni-SweetGirl-Beautyful_Mess

Go to top