Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is IPKKND Going Off Air? Please Read b4 you Judge! (Page 5)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enjoyurself

I almost got a heart attack after reading d title of ur postShocked...but yeh i think lack of gud promo nd online viewing is affecting d trps.I cant blame the track  bcoz our show is way way better dan other crap shows which r ruling d trp charts.

I beg to differ, our show is better but its not showing anything good or extraordinary which should make it rule the TRP charts...There is so much they cans how and do yet they have least interest...and trust me a show can never, i repeat never survive only on the leads, a good storyline. a tight script and proper execution is a must

Edited by rickks - 07 September 2012 at 7:00am

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

ipkknd is not going off air. 
as some people have already said, there was a point earlier in the show where there used to be no promos.
as far as the track goes, im honestly liking it and just hoping for the best. 
anjali's story cannot last forever. 

I really wished that you would have read the post before jumping to conclusions
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

yes i agree
looking at all te points you said
and seeing how the PH is busy making new shows and promoting them, I think they are mesing up with IPK

Your posts are always a treat to read...and i am glad you agree Smile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Rickks I was a fan of Geet and I still remember how they messed it up when they decided to launch IPK. I know the PH claims that Geet went off air because of the revamp. That is true. But it is also true the show went downhill the moment they shifted focus on their 'unnamed dream project' at that time which is now know as IPKKND. 

I am sure the IPKKND fans who didn't follow Geet when it was on-air will brush off it as rumor but those who watched Geet and know about IPKKND from time it was first conceived will be aware of this. 

Their focus seems to have shifted to not Arjun, Surveen Guggal and most importantly Qabool hai. 

They just can't handle too many shows at one time. 

The current state of IPKKND is seriously bothering me. Disapprove

I have nothing more to ad, but i agree completely to each and every word of your...There is no point talking about the past, but if something can be done about the future then why not...GHSP was ruined when IPK came into the picture...Now that Arjun, Suvreen and Qabool hai is here...IPK is facing the same downfall like GHSP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jennad

I cant help but agree with you, there seems to be something amidst here, no promos, three tracks at one time, lack of Arnav-Khushi scenes has put a huge doubt on the future of IPK.

Can't help but agree
Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Rickks I was a fan of Geet and I still remember how they messed it up when they decided to launch IPK. I know the PH claims that Geet went off air because of the revamp. That is true. But it is also true the show went downhill the moment they shifted focus on their 'unnamed dream project' at that time which is now know as IPKKND. 

I am sure the IPKKND fans who didn't follow Geet when it was on-air will brush off it as rumor but those who watched Geet and know about IPKKND from time it was first conceived will be aware of this. 

Their focus seems to have shifted to not Arjun, Surveen Guggal and most importantly Qabool hai. 

They just can't handle too many shows at one time. 

The current state of IPKKND is seriously bothering me. Disapprove

I agree with you. Although I have never watched Geet, I can now understand how this PH would have handled that/ rather messed it up! I so very well understand now! But I get one single doubt, why anyone would ignore a goose laying golden eggs and crave for newer gooses which one is NOT sure if it would lay eggs at all!! This show, given a proper treatment and promotions HAS the ability to remain in the top 5 shows of India. The foundation has already been laid, the pillars are already built .. strong... the hard work has all been done.. then WHY ILLTREAT IT?? Isn't it a common sense to groom  a project that one is sure will reap good results than aspiring for some thing that one has not even started? I fail to understand!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Well I WANT DIS SHOW TO GO OFF AIR!!! I CANT TAKE IT NE MORE!!!!
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

Well I WANT DIS SHOW TO GO OFF AIR!!! I CANT TAKE IT NE MORE!!!!

Chill...the show is going nowhere...All we want is the OLD CHARM BACK

Go to top