Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is IPKKND Going Off Air? Please Read b4 you Judge! (Page 3)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I have just one answer to all this DB Big smile
negotiations do such tormenting wonders to shows u know

Edited by Harshitha - 07 September 2012 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Agree with u to some extent .u know the lack of promos, even some actors quitting , poor execution make place 4 some doubt in our mind. But i think , if they revise the script and make some changes to actual story ,maybe they can restore the lost essence of this show. 
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Well, I have another theory about this scenario all together...

Firstly, the channel has recognised that the majority of the IPK fan base is online. That might be one of the reasons they stopped showing full videos on their Star player. They wanted the audience to buy the entire Star package. But that probably didn't make a difference.

Also, if you think about it, if the audience is online, why will they promote the show on TV ? They would rather target the audience that does watch TV.

This is the reason, i prefer watch Korean/Taiwanse/Japanese Dramas.

They have the story ready and a fixed set of episodes...Long enough to do justice to the story and short enough to not stretch unnecessarily. I would rather prefer a good quality product than a fainst shadow of its glorious past. But that is just my personal preference.

I wish Harry Potter would go on forever...it has literally been my entire childhood. But the way it was handled...hats off and oodles of respect!

Edited by -sanika- - 07 September 2012 at 6:36am
jayaram Groupbie
jayaram
jayaram

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Solution is

Get poojali and Shyam to wind up track .

Give NK new fresh Love story

Send Dadi to ashram and Nani in control

Progress story of arshi

Show more bonding of Payal and Akash

I dont know how CV's and show ownerss dont get this Poojali shyam dragging this to death.I like Mami Bua more than her

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
yes i agree
looking at all te points you said
and seeing how the PH is busy making new shows and promoting them, I think they are mesing up with IPK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
firstly wonderful post.Clap.perhaps the lack of promos the consistency of track..less screenspace fr leads..it also shocking to me..but i admit it i too feel and theres an big question in me..why are they rushing with the tracks..mixing up..perhaps DALJEET demands have to fulfilled is fine..give her space but it doesnt man we will get to see only anjali all over...perhaps deepali may did have demanded something like daljeet but she didnt argue with more instead she quit the show perhaps i have to admit it..dunno where this all is leading too...more projects in mind of SP..TRP ranging between just 2.3 to 2.9 perhaps i hope 4 lions whenever they get to launch new show dont forget abt their existent one..i just want to ask GUL will our promises u made to us have been fulfilled...where are those promises u did made us of an grand remarriage..it got supressed in poojali drama...they would have just took up an track where all the characters have been balanced with centre of attraction as arnav and khushi..aakash paayal.anjali nani...NK..mami..there would have been fun loving track instead briining up dadi in between..haunts of the past...anjali miscarriage...arhi marriage life dreams shattered..if they are going by DIDI KI SAUT..i am sorry as we all did sign up fr ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON...lalit sir quitted somehow the show lacked the intensity i admit it arshad is doing awesome job but still lalit sir way of showing ARHI scenes were magical..i does miss those intense moments..the diwali kiss..incomplete wala..pehaps GH stating dekhna hai to dekho..arent we not have right to express our opinions..yes we can do express our views...i dont know but still we cant just loose an show like IPKKND if they end it also give us an beautiful ending rtaher than running and mixing up tracks..perhaps even writer of show changed..dunno i hope gul nisaar just take right decision..because no matter wat we cant just forget that the show is abt story of arnav and khushi..but isnt story of anjali and her sorrows..its an love story..i still dont loose my hope and stick up and give an chance so that they can clearup wats upon in thier mind..hope they do justice to every character..cant we get an track giving importance to every character and also ARHI..their marriage rituals would have been dont beautifully..rather than rushing up with cermonies..miscarriage drama ended up everything thing...

perhaps i was fan of geet as well Smile but after gul assurance abt IPKKND was relived but now myself getting doubt will she make up her promise...

Edited by sarun_deewani - 07 September 2012 at 5:49am
CrazyBarunian IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyBarunian
CrazyBarunian

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I agree with u dear. Why ph,sp not air ipkknd's promo and i also want to see ipkknd's old magic. I love all lalit mohan time epi after march we all fans miss his magic in the show i hope he come back in ipkknd save our show. ipkknd is unique. I don't want ipkknd end ipkknd is my jaan.
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
updated on page 2 

Go to top