Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is IPKKND Going Off Air? Please Read b4 you Judge! (Page 2)

jennad Senior Member
jennad
jennad

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I cant help but agree with you, there seems to be something amidst here, no promos, three tracks at one time, lack of Arnav-Khushi scenes has put a huge doubt on the future of IPK.

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

GOD AGAIN?

ipkknd is not going off air Insha-Allah

The TM has stated in her very title that "PLEASE READ B4 YOU JUDGE" its just a sarcastic title...Get a life people

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style_diva

GOD AGAIN?

The TM has stated in her very title that "PLEASE READ B4 YOU JUDGE" its just a sarcastic title...Get a life people

I just read it n commented NO NEED TO GET PERSONAL !

_Dazzling_

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I know your topic tile would have given 1000's an attack, but what can one do if they fail to go through the essence of your post????

We all know IPK is not going off air, haan but certain things are causing us to doubt it and can they blame us...We love the show to Bits and pieces...and something so special is actually being butchered...treated with lack of interest these days...Who is to be blamed???

The issue here is not BS and SI leaving for UK or anything of that sort, but the show these days are very poor in direction, execution, screenplay etc

I guess the PH/CV's and Channel owe us an answer for tampering with the essence of the showUnhappy

Edited by style_diva - 07 September 2012 at 4:28am

mayukatta

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by style_diva

GOD AGAIN?

I just read it n commented NO NEED TO GET PERSONAL !

There was nothing personal
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I too had wondered about this...  Its almost like they are giving up on the show to its end. Although we can't say for sure but if the show is supposed to be going off air some time soon... it would explain why the PH/CVs seem to be satisfied with showing mediocre content and why the channel doesn't bother promoting the show anymore.
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Hi dear i don,t know wht to say bcoz i respect them aloot bcoz dear i cannt say why cv,s gv screen space,,,mi kisi k bare mi baat nahi karo gai bcoz i know just one thing dear either its shyam arnv khushi or someone else they alll r very very work hard deaR positive role performe krna ok but its more thn deficulit ti perform negative i cannt take any one,s side dear i just trust cv,s thy knows better thn us bcoz its cv,s job dear,thy know k kis ko screen zyda dana chye,,dear what ever thy show i respect thmDear,,soo if cv,s want thy end the show,,,sooo its ok but if they not thn its greattt,,,sooo i just say cv,s sooo chaye,,dear,,,
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Rickks I was a fan of Geet and I still remember how they messed it up when they decided to launch IPK. I know the PH claims that Geet went off air because of the revamp. That is true. But it is also true the show went downhill the moment they shifted focus on their 'unnamed dream project' at that time which is now know as IPKKND. 

I am sure the IPKKND fans who didn't follow Geet when it was on-air will brush off it as rumor but those who watched Geet and know about IPKKND from time it was first conceived will be aware of this. 

Their focus seems to have shifted to not Arjun, Surveen Guggal and most importantly Qabool hai. 

They just can't handle too many shows at one time. 

The current state of IPKKND is seriously bothering me. Disapprove

Edited by incandescent - 07 September 2012 at 5:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coastaHorizonrickks

Go to top