Is IPKKND Going Off Air? Please Read b4 you Judge!

Posted: 11 years ago
...I don't mean to offend anybody with the title of my post but Its Just me being Sarcastic with the Topic Title...I mean what other possible explanation can there be for treating the show irresponsibly...

No i am not talking about the tracks incorporated...because i still believe that if its there in the show its there for a reason, previously too we have jumped to conclusion but then in the end they have always managed to surprise us...😳

Yet I am not happy with what's happening...Something is not just right and that disturbs me...😔

Its the improper treatment the tracks are getting that disturbs me...

Its the lack of promos and promotions that disturbs me...No offense to anybody but i can see other shows Promo's of the same time slot going on air on Starplus when IPK gets None😕

Its the lack of the right emotions, insight and execution that disturbs me...Arnav and Khushi scenes lack the emotions and intensity it used to have why because their screen space is reduced to god knows what...I know they cannot romance when the situation is of high drama and tragedy, but that does not mean they cannot incorporate Arnav-Khushi sequences...The scene that comes to my mind is the ArShi staircase scene after Shyaam's Parda Faash Seq. The show's integral part is Arnav and Khushi but the rest are important as well, but the makers should realize that Arnav-Khushi will always be the central characters.

The other characters like Nani and NK who are the sensible lot are not given any screen space...Nani is a very righteous woman and we have seen during the entire Lavanya Seq, or when when she spoke in support of Payal (PaYash Seq) there was an authority in her voice and bold demeanor which is now lacking...Why is her character suppressed??? Same goes for NK the views loved him teaming up with Khushi...If these two are used properly instead of shoving Dadi and Anjali down our throats i am sure viewers would find it more interesting to watch. Today Payal aka Deepali Pansre has left the show, she has been sidelines for quite sometime this was bound to happen.

There are three tracks going hand in hand, and if the CV's believes that this is how it should go, well fine but then it should be done in a better fashion.,...Its should have the IPK quality about it...Which is clearly missing

These are just a few to be named...The CV's, PH and Channel seems to have lost interest in the show...If not whatever their reasons are for this lack of interest needs to be rectified immediately...

As the popular phrase goes..."The Show must go on" and for this we want the Real, THE IPKKND to make a come back!!!

NOTE: This is no bashing post, there is no need to get rude and harsh...This is directed towards the CV's/PH/Channel and not the actors or characters...so please refrain from bashing them...Lets keep the discussion neat and maintain peace on the forum...

You can agree to disagree...But if you agree...love share your views...

Cheers Viji

Edited by rickks - 11 years ago
There was time earlier also when there used to be no promo!!

SP is sending SaRun for Star Parivaar event along with other two couple of SP in November so no IPK isn't going off air and it's still in top 10!!

Ok about MD's promo it's airs on Life OK which is within Star group bouquet!!
And it's very common to promote shows from those channels and MD is the only show on LO which is bringing good TRPs so obviously SP will promote it for the sake of LO as you know they revamped Star One,so Star will try their best to make LO a successful venture!!

And about other points yeah I agree with you!!
Edited by _Dazzling_ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

There was time earlier also when there used to be no promo!!

SP is sending SaRun for Star Parivaar event along with other two couple of SP in November so no IPK isn't going off air and it's still in top 10!!

Please read the post completely before you give your verdict
With the greatest best won jodi internationally, somebody must be the dumbest to ignore the actors of ISPKKND.  Why cannot some intelligent one pick them up and produce a movie or a new serial with them...????hoping they will wake up and give us the magic of ISPKKND once again.
I ahree - my beloved Nani and NK have nothing to do.

Evem Deepali has decided to quit the show.

Giving anyone screen-space doesn't mean they have to become negative for Arshi.

Why couldn;t the PH show some Payash romance, and an NK romantic angle ?  Why can'r Nani have any dialogs ?

I am glad Nani is at least standing up to Dadi.

loved ur post..

even i wished the show to end.. yes u heard me right.. ok u read me righht..
if this is where u want to take the show.. better end it then..
but again.. if it ended.. there is nothing to replace it..
no love story can make us forget it.. and follow other show..
 how bad the situations are still there is the potential in the script that is sufficient to make a come back..
 the actors are the best..
the story has many layers..
the creative team once gave.. breath taking episodes..
memorable scenes..
they can make it happen all again..
bring lalit mohan back... for god sake..
and see what can happen..
dont break the team that has created magic..
the ph..!!!
 why cant they pampaer their baby..
just give it what it wants.. lalit mohan and the org team..
i liked ur last line...
end it now.. or bring back the magic..
if not for the about two.. we care for nothing else
Edited by mayukatta - 11 years ago
GOD AGAIN?

ipkknd is not going off air Insha-Allah
I almost got a heart attack after reading d title of ur post😲...but yeh i think lack of gud promo nd online viewing is affecting d trps.I cant blame the track  bcoz our show is way way better dan other crap shows which r ruling d trp charts. Edited by enjoyurself - 11 years ago
I cant help but agree with you, there seems to be something amidst here, no promos, three tracks at one time, lack of Arnav-Khushi scenes has put a huge doubt on the future of IPK.
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

GOD AGAIN?

ipkknd is not going off air Insha-Allah

The TM has stated in her very title that "PLEASE READ B4 YOU JUDGE" its just a sarcastic title...Get a life people