WHAT IS SHYAM'S MOTIVE?

Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MONEY OR KHUSHI OR REVENGE…..!!!

If its for MONEY why he wanted to kill Anjali during the Akash Payal wedding. If in case Anjali was killed he will loose the hold in RM and he will not get any money from Arnav. Though it pays a way for him to marry Khushi.

If its not money and its KHUSHI he tried to kill her for money. He planned big time to get all of Arnav's wealth by killing him.

Is it for REVENGE? First case it looked more for Khushi later it looked more for MONEY.  But now he cant do anything. He cannot get Khushi in anyway bcoz his lust for her is exposed very difficult for him to manipulate Khushi or anyone for that matter. Next money when it comes to money now he cant plan anything big against Arnav. Now everyone is super careful and he will be watched more closely. Money can remain as his motive. But this looks more than that bcoz he never see the love in Anjali's eyes He just exploit her love for him. He doesn't deserve that. Shyam has decided to Kill both of the Malik kids. There are very high chances that this would result as a Revenge. May be the past would give us some surprises and more clues. Lets wait and watch. I am curious to know about Shyam's past.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shyam is pshyco... He can do all sick things...
...believe... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he wants the dadi ka hand..
''ye hath mughe de de dadi...''
so he can use it for further stopwa of anjali's brain...
Edited by ...believe... - 11 years ago
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Join the club...

I asked this very question a few days back...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/64141878
arshii143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first it was money..when he got married to Anjali.. then khushi.. nd now REVENGE...!!!
but yes desporately waiting for the past to unfold.. shyam might be involved..Edited by arshii143 - 11 years ago
Sophie1970 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think shyam changes his plans according to the situation and move of events. Bcz in the beginning there's no problem of money for him since he shared anjali account. But when arnav discover his betrayel and limited his access to money accounts, he changed his plans to kill arnav and get all the fortune. And now, It becomes revenge and i think he wants all: money, khushi and ruine this family.