Kuch Kuch Hota hai - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by alkaparmart

mudraji yahaa to kuchh kuchh nahi bahoot kuchh hota hai,khalbali hai khalbali,excellant post  mudraji

😆
😆
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Nahi nahi...bahut cute post hai..🤗

Thank you 🤗
Kya picture tha Mudra. Love such formula films.😆
Can we have Nidhi and Ashu's clothes changing colour as they break into a song in the end, with a group of dancers in the background.😆 
Apologies for hijacking the thread...

but may i request everyone to please.. comment (3 times) on the new TB article of Dheeraj..

Kamlesh Pandey

Do not worry about the pawns, we all are pawns in the hands of some invisible scriptwriter who is using us to play his/her own game.Enjoy the comic relief, it was meant to lighten up the separation track. Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
* dhoom dhaam se shaadiyon ka arrangements... Girls in chamkili dresses roam around with plates of goodies unnecessarily and keep giggling for no reason *

(viewers aghast..running post to wall to know what is happening... Certain logical heads asked how could they go for bigamy... Alas!!!  hush..hush..chup..chup..

Viewers are in two parties...
 Nidhi..hai..hai... Ashutosh..hai..hai..
but in unanimous tone: Mallika better thi isse..)

mudra...the above two are fantabulous!!  sorry for the delayed comment...was a bit tied up with my FF version 1 final closing chapter...

Mudraji kya mast post hae.🤗
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Kamlesh Pandey

Do not worry about the pawns, we all are pawns in the hands of some invisible scriptwriter who is using us to play his/her own game.Enjoy the comic relief, it was meant to lighten up the separation track.

i guess so...comic track during separation is much preferable to sad song back scores and long sad faces of AshNi...

thanks Sujatha..
Originally posted by waves

Kya picture tha Mudra. Love such formula films.😆
Can we have Nidhi and Ashu's clothes changing colour as they break into a song in the end, with a group of dancers in the background.😆 

I could not get ken to change dresses...😆... But I prefer rajnikanth style dance.
Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Apologies for hijacking the thread...

No problem
but may i request everyone to please.. comment (3 times) on the new TB article of Dheeraj..