India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Already Quit D3

triptikatyal Newbie
triptikatyal
triptikatyal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Well, since I am one of d loyal fans of D3, I have come across some of the posts from some of the fans urging to quit D3 but guys I have already quit D3. Though it was not easy to quit a show like D3 with which you always feel close and associated. Cry

But Cvs have made me to think again & again ki after all, how many chances one should give to them to make Swaron track a good one? AngryAngryAngry
Angry
CVs always say ki aur bhi characters hain, D3 is all abt the story of other characters or friends as well, but then I dont get ki y do dey keep making Taani d center of attraction? So there are some unanswered questions which I cant digst.Shocked

Though I am not against with any one character but if you say these things then why does Swaron always sidelined if Cvs have this approach?ConfusedConfused

Before quitting, I always thght ki ajj nahi to kal sab kuch thik hoga aur issi intezar mein i used to watch D3. But CVs always play with d emotions of Swaron fans. Thoda sa acha dikha k, phir u knw duniya gooal hai, wahin, jahan 1 1/2 years pehle the. Isse acha to when dey were nt couple tab tha.

So, guys I cant say any1 whether to stop watching D3 or not but the thing is, me too is really hurt with the handling of Swaron track by CVs. UnhappyUnhappy

But yes, I will always remain one of the biggest fans of Swaron and I always cherish the memories of old days rather than the new track. SmileSmile

All d best to them with lots of love.Thumbs Up

Good Bye D3!!!CryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_JollyRancher.DilBanjara

DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
already left the show..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top