I thought Khushi will stay back @ RM :)

ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Considering how the events were happening and how Khushi decided to stay back at the hospital.. I thought Khushi will stay back at RM - forgetting that the re-marriage hasn't happened .. and knowing that she still considers herself married to Arnav !

Did anyone anticipate that?

Didn't Arnav need her support 😉 and we - the much needed ARSHI scenes? 😆
Edited by ipkkndholic - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
She would have got crap from dadi if she stayed back so im happy she didnt plus it makes arnav miss her hahaa ;)
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

She would have got crap from dadi if she stayed back so im happy she didnt plus it makes arnav miss her hahaa ;)

yeah true.. it isn't ethical / moral for me to expect that... but still .. I mean she can stay in the guest room right? 😃
And then they can sit together having coffee.. share how Shyam has wronged them all and then Bingo.. they both suspect Shyam to have caused the accident..

Hoping against hope !! 😉
Edited by ipkkndholic - 11 years ago
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Looks like I was the only one who thought so.. 😉
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I thought ASR would force her to stay back...like she did at gupta house...It would be awesum if ASR slept at her lap...Hit like if u agree with me...
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: dieforasr

I thought ASR would force her to stay back...like she did at gupta house...It would be awesum if ASR slept at her lap...Hit like if u agree with me...

Hey buddy.. not many expected this to happen.. we are in monority ! 😭
Gaargind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fr a sec i thought d same..bt when Daadi's traffic signal came 2 my mind instantly it vanished..Kushi did a right thing..she calmed Arnav & saved herself from insult at the same time..😊
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaargind

Fr a sec i thought d same..bt when Daadi's traffic signal came 2 my mind instantly it vanished..Kushi did a right thing..she calmed Arnav & saved herself from insult at the same time..😊

true.. she did the "culturally" right thing.. but then I thought Arnav will drop her back home 😉 some romance on the way back ! 😳 We are always ARSHI starved - arn't we? 😆 Edited by ipkkndholic - 11 years ago
shona2smart4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol even i thought the same.. ðŸ˜‰
arnavocean6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True... forget Dadi,.. knowing khushi being Khushi she wanted to go back to GH.. yup it wouldve been good if she couldve stayed in RM not necessarity in their room ..