Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 56

arhi.sarun

arhi.sarun

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
awsome keep me updated and do pm me plzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raadhiyaaa

IF-Dazzler

Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
gud story update soon

vinaya123

IF-Dazzler

vinaya123

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
nice shanthiva

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hello guys... 

Watzzz up???????Should i continue or just give some more day break...

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Chapter 12: Perfect Plan :

Bright sun ray falls on the french windows telling the new day has begun and warm sun rays falls on arnav's face. He turns due to the rays but then gets up just to see the most beautiful sight in front of him. Khushi is sleeping peacefully in his bed. Though there were dry tracks of tears on her cheeks which told that she had cried last night, but her  face looked more angelic due to the morning sun rays. She frowned due to the rays but then realised that it was morning and slowly opened her eyes.Her eyes slowly met arnav's who was looking at her.

Arnav: Good morning khushi.

Khushi : good morning arnav. OMG arnav i am in ur room how will i go out now. What will naani & anjaliji think.

Arnav: Relax khushi.Its just 6 am. Anyway i am going for jog you can come with me till ur guest room.

Slowly they leave the room and khushi enters her room and arnav continues to move out for his morning jogg.
Khushi gets ready and moves to kitchen. She prepare breakfast. In the meantime the rest of the family members come and gather near the temple. They do morning aarthi and then move towards the dining table. Aranv comes and goes to his room to get ready. He comes down to join the family for breakfast.

Naani : Are wah who made breakfast today?

HP : Naaniji Khushiji made it. She helps me in doing it.

Anjali : thatz good khuhsi. but you dont need to do it.

Khushi : Its ok anjaliji. I just cant sit quiet since at home i used to prepare breakfast for everyone.

She becomes silent remembering her parents and a tear drops on her cheek.
Anjali wipes her tear and nods her head saying no.
during the breakfast shyam's eyes is on khushi. She sees aranv and then arnav follows her gaze just to see shyam starring at her. His blood boils. They have the breakfast and leave for office.

Khushi : Aranv did u see how he was seeing me while having breakfast. Aranv what he wants and why is he behaving so strangely. cant you do something.

Arnav : Khushi relax i will find out a way. Dont be alone at anytime. Always be surrounded by any one of the family member.

The ride to office is very silent. Aranv is thinking about sudden change in shyam. Where as khushi is thinking about shyam and his disgusting behaviour towards her. They reach the office and reach their floor.

Lavanya : Good Mrng ASR!!!!  & gives a dirty look to khushi.

Arnav: Gd mrng Lavanya.

He & Khushi moves to his cabin.Aman comes and now khushi & aman start working on the project and in the meantime khushi shows her designs.Aman is impressed by the designs and he does agree that even though khushi did not have experience but her work & thought is like any other experienced employee.

Lavanya enters ASR cabin after sometime and is shocked to see khushi working with aman that too in ASR cabin.

La : ASR what is she doing in your cabin?

Arnav :Come to the point as to why you have come here rather than asking me silly questions? I had asked you for the updates of the models? can you please give the update.

La : Oh yes ASR i am still contacting them and in between i just wanted you to check some snaps so that we can select them.

She keeps the file of photos and waits for ASR reply. But she still is fuming that khushi is in ASR cabin. She very well knows that after aman returns to his cabin khushi will be alone with arnav and she does not want that.She moves to her table.

La : Wow Khushi such wonderful designs.

Khushi : Thanks lavanyaji.

La : come on khushi u can call me La or Lavanya. Anyways khushi why dont we check out the clothing in the store room so that you can start chossing the colors.

Aranv: Perfect lavanya. Khushi since i have seen ur designs yesterday night itself you can join lavanya in selecting the colors.

La is very happy hearing this since her evil mind had planned something for khushi which neither arnav nor khushi is aware of. Khushi and lavanya move towards tht store room.Just before entering the store reoom La tells khushi that she will call her friends as well for help. So khushi alone enters the store room. La quietly closes the door from outside and khushi is unaware of it since she is busy checking the colors, making me & match.

Khushi is so involved that she forgets that la has not yet come. She goes to open the door but then door is locked and khushi is trapped inside. Aranv sees la freely chi-chatting in her table & wonders where is khushi. He calls aman who informs him that khushi is in store room.

Khushi : Hey Devi Maiyaa!!! What shall i do now... I dont know how the door got closed. And i dont have phone as well to call arnav & tell.

Khushi moves towards the door and starts calling Lavany's Aman, Arnav's name but no one hears her. Its almost lunch time and khushi is tired since she is tired and sits down crying and prays to her devi maiyaa.

Arnav is engrossed with aman regarding the models and schedule that he completely forgets about khushi.Its almost evening and the employee starts leaving. Lavanya is very happy that she has taken her 1st step of revenge towards khushi.Meanwhile khushi is tired since she dint have her lunch and faints in the store room. Arnav & aman goes to meet some client and finally aranv arrives at home directly after meeting the client. As soon as he enters RM he sees his family members sitting in the living room.

Anjali : Are chotte where is khushi? Dint she come with you?

Aranv is shocked hearing this.

Aranv :Di what are you saying? Is khushi not at home. I thought she would have left long back since me & aman were out meeting a client.

Naani : Chotte how can you be so careless She is new to delhi and how will she return by her own.You are so irresponsible. What will we do now? She doesnt have phone as well.

Maami : Arnav Bituwa are you sure she izz not with you...

Arnav: No maami last i saw her was before lunch. She was working with lavanya in the store room.

Aranv dials lavanya's number but she purposely doesnt pick the call.Aranv tries again but still no go.Akash comes down from his room.

Akash : Bhai what happen?

Anjali : Akash khushi has still not reached home. chotte is telling that she was in office but then he dint meet her.

Akash : Bhai i think we need to go check the office again. May be she is in rest room.

Arnav & Akash drive back to AR Corp. They enquire with security and he tells that he did not see khushi going out. This confirms that khushi is still in the building.
Akash & arnav starts searching her. Arnav remembers that he had told khushi to work in store room.Arnav, Akash & security move towards the store room. The store room is locked from out and the security opens the door. Arnav is shocked to see khushi locked up in the room. He yells at the securtiy and rushes to pick her up. She is unconsious and he carries her to the car along with akash. He is worried as to what happend to her. And he was shocked that neither she nor lavanya informed that she is still in store room. He doubts on Lavanya's friends and then asks the security to get the footage of todays events.Aranv drives back to RM. they enter RM.

Anjali : Chotte what happened to her. OMG she is unconsious. Let me call the doctor.

Naani : Chotte take her to her room.

Meanwhile HP comes with water. Doctor arrives and checks her. Meanwhile shyam comes to guest room and is worried seeing khushi. Arnav notices him.

Shyam : Are what happen to khushiji?

Doctor : She has fainted since she did not have her lunch. I have given her the injection. She should be awake within few hours. She is weak Please give her the food and this medicine.

They move out of her room and arnav tells HP to bring dinner for her.Shyam stays near the door.

Arnav: Di i will stay with her today so that if she needs anything i will take care of her.

Shyam : Are Saale-sahab i will also be here so that you can take rest for sometime.

Arnav : No need Jijaji. I will take of her. You take rest.

Shyam reluctantly leaves. HP comes with dinner.He leaves the dinner in the guest room. Arnav goes to his room and gets changed and comes to the guest room and starts working.

After an hour khushi starts murmuring asking to open the door. Arnav sees her screaming and goes near her Hearing this all the family members come to guest room.

Arnav: Khushi Khushi relax. I am here.

But khushi still refuses and thinks that she is in store room.Anjali comes near her and shakes her and khushi opens her eyes and sees anjali and  immediately hugs her and starts crying.Anjali comforts her.

Anjali : Khushi relax. We all are here dont need to worry. Tell me what happend?

Khushi still in tears : Actually me and lavanyaji were going to store room to check the colors but then she told that she will call her friends. and i went in, I started checking and then after sometime when she dint come i went to door and found it locked. I dint have phone. I kept calling but no one came. and then suddenly the room became blur and i dont remember what happened after that.

Arnav now understood that this should be the cheap trick of lavanya and her friends. Anjali gives her the food and medicines and asks her to take rest. The rest of the family go to have dinner and retire to their respective room. Arnav is with khushi busy working.
He receives the footage about todays events in RM. He sees the footage of lavanya trapping khushi in store room and giving Hi-Fi to her friends.

Khushi : Arnav i am sorry. Cuz of me you people are undergoing so much trouble.

Arnav: No khushi nothing like that. Now dont think too much and take rest.

Slowly the medicine starts working and khushi drifts to sleep. After some time arnav thinks he need to speak with lavanya regarding this incident and sleeps on the recliner in the guest room.

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21parimaladswati2011honeyboney1reena1146Irenespencer14sanjuarshiArshinmesangeethbalamary9053ReachmeashnaMaharajshalinikanagutasminefan09falak9090GunMvtanrajalekshmiArchu61saj111dasudisaceciliadamdianapadhi92moushumi_90AshgnissoSweta...Muskaan_87prabha75vinaya123Raadhiyaaajen_xvenkatamoonlight2630magss24sunitikapoorpraseethamissmkILoveFFmadhu1210Aisha1996angeldream14Srilathalollaameena671samia19sarunsashasinghsiva2901Shafooshalikeenu_kkLaxshaLOVEArshitinselchavvi16

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
dear  like button not working want to be the first one to comment and like, but only could comment as first loved the update, hope arnav teaches a lesson to lavanya

vinaya123

IF-Dazzler

vinaya123

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
nice shanthi

Sweta...

Goldie

Sweta...

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Nice Uodate :) oh ooh la is gunner be in so much trouble tut tut tut loved the concern arnav had for her :) thanks for the pm :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top