Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 56

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
nice update shanthi, hope arnav protects her from the creep shyam.
thanks for the pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Chapter 11 : Khushi's Dilema..

After arnav left the room.Khushi was just too confused as to what happened. How can a man whom she hardly knew say such things to her. She thought may be its some misunderstanding.But she dint know that that creep will again come back to her to torture her. She took the designs and moved to arnav's room.The rest of the people had returned from temple and were relaxing. Khushi was in arnav's room and was discussing designs when HP interrupted them calling them for dinner. All reached the dining table.Shyam saw khushi coming with arnav and his blood boiled which dint go un-noticed by either khushi nor arnav.The dinner was quiet.

After dinner they started to retire to their respective room when shyam made his next move by cornering khushi near the pillar.

Shyam : So khushiji what have you thought? Are you ready to marry me?

Khushi : Are you mad? what the hell is this? U are already married and how could you speak such things.

Shyam : I know i am married khushiji. I love Anjali but then after seeing you i am totally lost in you.

Aranv was standing near by and saw his jijaji speaking all nonsense. What he did not know was shyam was a total flirt. Anjali saw shyam near the pillar and chotte standing near them.

Anjali : Shyam what are you doing near the pillar.

Shyam was shocked to hear anjali's voice as well as khushi. Aranv moved towards them and pulled khushi towards him. That was when shyam saw aranv.He was now scared whether he heard his conversation with khushi. Arnav takes khushi with him to his room and closes the door.Meanwhile anjali & shyam left for their room.

Aranv :What is this khushi? why dint you tell me that jijaji was torturing you?

Khushi : Arnav how can i tell when i myself dint know why and what he is doing? It was all of a sudden. I dont even interact with him.

Arnav: Listen khushi next time if he does something please dont hesitate to tell me anything.

Khushi : Arnav how can i blame him. I am an outsider to your house but he is ur jijaji. What will happen if anjaliji comes to know about his dirty thoughts. He said he wants to marry me? arnav i dont wanna stay here. I wanna go back to lucknow to my amma, babuji.

Arnav ;Khushi just relax now. SO do you think by running away his thoughts will stop. I first need to find out what he is upto. Now relax and dont to guest room today. Sleep here. i will go to guest room.

Khushi : Its ok arnav. I am fine.

Arnav: No khushi i doubt whether he will come to guest room to meet u again so better sleep here. and lock the door.I will stay there for sometime and then i will come and speak to you.

As said after arnav went to guest room and khushi locks the door from inside. After some hours, the door of the guest room knock. Aranv had suspected that it has to be Shyam. But still he was quiet until her heard his voice. Shyam opens the door and enters in.

Shyam : So sweet khushiji.. No one saw us but then how do you expect me to be with anjali when i have you under the same room.

Saying this he moves towards the bed.But then stops when he heard some noice in the kitchen. He goes out of the door and sees maami in kitchen filling water in the jug. He thinks this is not the right time to make his move and moves to his room.
Arnav immediately gets up from the bed and goes to his room. He knocks the door. khushi gets scared thinking it might be shyam.

Khushi : Who is it?

Aranv : Khushi its me? Open the door.

Khushi immediately opens the door. Arnav gets in and closes the door.

Aranv :As i suspected he came to guest room.

Khushi: Arnav i am getting scared. I wanna go home. I dont want this job nor this delhi. 

She starts crying. Arnav cups her face telling to be strong and he will handle everything. He asks her to sleep and he takes the recliner and they both doze off to sleep.Khushi wakes up in the middle of the night. She sees arnav sleeping peacefully on the recliner. She sits in the bed thinking about the events. She is in deep thoughts thinking what shyam said and how will she come out of this.

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladhoneyboney1Ayeesha123hhqvawsomechokrireena1146Irenespencer14sanjuarshiArshinmesangeethbalakushi81rajalekshmivtanArchu61GunMtasminesaj111shalinikanagufan09hz83dianapadhi92moushumi_90Ashgnissoprabha75Muskaan_87sunitikapoormissmkjen_xmoonlight2630magss24vinaya123Raadhiyaaamadhu1210Aisha1996laksh65angeldream14sarunsashasinghamaiaLaxshaLOVEArshisiva2901tinselshaliShafoochavvi16

samia19

IF-Rockerz

samia19

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
nice story, do pm me when u update

rimzu

IF-Rockerz

rimzu

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
nyc ...

souparnalakshmi

Groupbie

souparnalakshmi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
suprb...

IAmMayFlower

Goldie

IAmMayFlower

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Wow! Great update :)

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Thank you for your comments guys... 

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
nice update shanthi,
loved it. good that arnav heard the truth about his creep jijaji and very smartly he moved to guest room and made khushi stay in his room.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top