Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 56

zonera1

Goldie

zonera1

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
What a brilliant FF!!Do update!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
loved the update shanti, it is damn interesting
khushi gave a fitting reply to that La.  
waiting for more arshi moments in future updates.  
loved the way story is progressing.

Sweta...

Goldie

Sweta...

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hawww how could lavanya be like that? :O lol but khushi gave her a good reply lol! Good update :) thanks for the pm :)

Raadhiyaaa

IF-Dazzler

Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
loved d update

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
NOTE : The next 2-3 chapters you will notice the danger for khushi from both Creepwa and Lavanya.

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hello friends.. I am back posting you the next chapter...

Chapter 10 : Shyam's first move...

Khushi reaches RM... She saw naniji, mamiji, akash & anjaliji in the living room. They saw her entering RM.. She moves towards the living room and takes the blessings of naniji.

anjali : are welcome khushi.. how was ur first day? How was ur day yesterday? Are you comfortable here. If you want any changes tell chotte he will do it.

Khushi : No no Anjaliji.. I am fine just missing my parents & Jiji. I am comfortable here. Only thing is i am scared of sleeping alone @ 9t. I used to always either sleep with Jiji or with amma.

Naani : Its ok khushi.. If you are scared to sleep alone then you can sleep with me in my room.

Maami : Yea thatz true khushi, if not u can sleep with me.

Anajli : So khushi how was ur 1st day in office.

Khushi : It was nice anjaliji. But i am really worried whether i wil keep up to the standards of AR.

Naani : dont worry khushi betiya , initially you may find it difficult but then chotte is there to support you.I met urparents before leaving lucknow.

Khuhsi : Really/ I miss them. I spoke to them yesterday.

Anjali : Ok now khushi go take rest cuz from tomorrow believe me chotte will squeeze you with his work and you wont even have time to breathe.

Khushi : I will do my best. Actually anjaliji i want to ask you something.

Anjali : Ok then come we can talk in our room.

Everybody retire to their respective room to take some rest.Khushi follows anjali to her room.In the meantime arnav returns to home to meet his family.

Anjali : Tell me khushi what you wanted to ask? Is everything ok. Did chotte shout or get angry with you yesterday. He gets angry very fast and makes hasty decisions but then the next minute he realises the mistake.

Khushi : No no anjaliji. Infact he made me comfortable yesterday. I was in his room near the poolside and we were speaking about my studies then when iasked him about his parents he got angry and he changed the topic. So i thought i will not ask him further. What about your parents Anjaliji? Dont they stay with you here.

Anjali starts crying thinking about her parents. Aranv is passing by to his room when he hears khushi speaking with anjali asking about his parents and gets angry and barges into her room.

Aranv : Enough khushi. Dont you understand that if i have not answered that Q of urs yesterday that means that i dont want to answer it. And not you are asking the same Q to Di. Whatz ur problem? You are staying here since you are working in AR as an employee. So be the same and dont get involved in my family matters.

Khushi is shocked to see this side of arnav. She just goes out of anjali's room crying

Anjali : Chotte what is this? Is this the way to speak to her/ She asked me casually and i could have told her some excuse. Mind you she is here leaving her parents working for you for your project. And you.

Anjali just shakes her head and leaves the room to go to khushi's room. but then arav stops her saying that he will speak to her.

It is evening time and HP brings tea to everybody. Anjali waits for khushi so that she can speak to her. But then khushi doesnt come out for tea. Naani sees khushi is missing for the eveing tea.Aranv sees this and thinks he will go speak to her but then anjali stops him.

Naani : Anjali where is khushi?

Anjali : Actually naani she should be in her room.

Aranv : I will call her Di

Anjali : No need chotte. Give her some time and learn how to control your anger. This is not done.

Naani & Manoramma are confused with the conversation b/w brother & sister.

Manoramma : What happnz anjali? Why scolding arnav bituwa?

Anjali explains everything what happened in her room.

Naani : That is very bad chotte you should say sorry to her. She doesnt know what happened.but that doesnt mean that you can speak to her. Now got give her the tea and appologise to her.

Aranv takes the tea and goes to her room to ask sorry. Arnav knows the guest room door.Khushi opens the door. Aranv sees that her eyes are swollen adn red. He understands that she has been crying all the time

Arnav : I am sorry khushi. Actually my parents committed suicide. It was cuz of my chaacha and my dad's business parnter. They both cheated him.

Khushi; I am sorry aranv i should have not asked but then i though all are here except ur parents. I am really sorry.

Arnav gives tea to ther and they start a small convorsation to change the mood. Arnav sees some papers on the bed. He scans it. Khushi had actually started designing the patterns.

Aranv :Wow Khushi its really nice.

Khushi : thanks aranv.

Shyam enters RM. Her heads towards the living room. HP gives him tea.He sees arnav & khushi coming out of the guest room.( After the event shyam gets busy with his clients and he doesnt know that khushi will be coming to delhi)

Shyam : Are Khushiji you here in delhi. What a surprise?

He scans her from top to down and she feels uncomfortable which doesnt go unnoticed by aranv.

Arnav: Hello jijaji... Yes she is working for AR now. So she is here.

Shyam : Thatz great saale saab.

they have a small talk in the evening and then shyam goes to his room while khushi tells she will take rest since she is having headache.Shyam hears this and starts making his plan to meet her.

Naani, anjali & manoramma leave for temple. Aranv is in his room working. Shyam takes this opportunity and goes to guest room to meet khushi.
Khushi is on the bed doing some more designs when she hears a door knock. She opens the door just to see shyam standing in front of her looking at her.

Khushi : App? I mean what are you doing here.

Shyam : I just came to see you khushiji. I heard that you are working for AR corp as head designer and ur helping saale-saab in the upcoming project.

Khushi : Yes and if can please excuse me i can continue my work.

Shyam : Sure khushiji.. How about i help you with it as well and slowly moves his hand over her hand.

Khushi is shocked to see this behaviour of his. She just moves back.Shyam scans the designs which she had kept on the bed.

Shyam : You do beautiful designs khushiji same ike how beautiful you are.

Khushi : Listen Shyamji get out of my room.

Aranv comes out of his room to speak to khushi and hears khushi shouting at someone and quickly moves towards the guest room and gets shock of his life.

Shyam gets angry that khushi shouts at him and grabs her hand.Arnav sees this sicne he is standing at the door

Shyam : Come on khushiji. No one is there at home. From the time i saw you in lucknow i have fallen for you. I want to marry you. since i liked ur innocence, ur eyes,the way u talk, laugh has made me mad. ANd it took 4 days for me to enquire each and every detail about you.

Khushi & Aranv are both shocked hearing this.

Khushi : What nonsense? What are you thinking about yourself. I am here just to help arnav.And mind you, u r married to anjaliji. How can you cheat her like this.

She tries to free herself from his grip.But shyam holds her hand more firmly. Khushi hisses in pain and tears starts flowing from her eyes. Seeing this shyam leaves her.

Shyam : Just think about it khushiji. I dont like no for an answer. I will make you mine at anycost.

Aranv hides behind the pillar till shyam goes out of the room. He then enter the room next minute. Khushi thinks its shyam again and without seeing shouts.

Khushi : Are you mad? Just get out of this room.

She then sees aranv standing in her room fuming.

khushi : Ar..Aranv

Arnav: Actually khsuhi i just came to see the designes so if possible can you come to my room with the designs.

Aranv thinks that he should not jump into conclusions and he should start find the truth for shyam's behavior towards khushi.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladhoneyboney1reena1146Irenespencer14sanjuarshiReachmesangeethbalaFarro12ArshinmeashnaMaharajshalinikanagufan09tasmineGunMvtanrajalekshmisaj111kushi81dianapadhi92Ashgnissoreshmimohanprabha75Muskaan_87jen_xsunitikapoorvinaya123Raadhiyaaavenkatamoonlight2630magss24madhu1210jothijoe18missmkAisha1996laksh65angeldream14caskersamia19Srilathalollaamaiasiva2901shaliLaxshaLOVEArshiShafootinselchavvi16

vinaya123

IF-Dazzler

vinaya123

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
hi shanthiva plz continue soon

Sweta...

Goldie

Sweta...

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Love that arnav isn't jumping too conclusions :) yayayayya really nice update :) thanks fr the pm bt when u pm to sys u've updated plzz do send the link as its easier :) thanks :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top