Awesome update
So now Anjali's and Aman's marriage is green go from Aman's mom😃
Missed Arshi's moments in this FF...
Hope to see in the next part😊
Thanks for the pm😉
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very cute chapter...I loved the bonding between Aman and his siblings...they are just like Raizadas siblings...very cute Arman and Dia...Aman and family also had a tough life.  Anjali deserves happiness in her life...but now I am missing my ARSHI also.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
she was worried for no reason
they all love her
and why not right
bless dia and amy both took to her
and even her future mil doesnt mind about her past
so its happy days for all
thats so cool 
so all is now going well
with arhi getting together and payash 
and even anj and aman
cheers for pm
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally they accepted
like it
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update
loved it
thanks for the pm
Krishika209 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Meri arshi kahaan hai!!!😭
Though Aman and Anjali part was nice but miss arshi😭

Aman is so sweet with his siblings, beautiful moment😊

Nice update👏
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 43 : Trust

Back in delhi the two pairs of love birds had their wonderful time alone and without family interruption. Arnav never left any chance to kiss or hug khushi. Akash and payal had gone to agra a small trip after informing arnav and khushi. Though arnav wanted to take khushi to agra but he knew payal and akash needed some time alone. So he dropped the matter and he informed HP to take leave.

He informed the security not to allow anyone inside without his permission and to lock the gates.So it was settled that the entire RM was just his.He got up and freshen up and made his way. He made breakfast and called aman asking the updates in lucknow. Aman told him about his family accepting the proposal. Since the fashion show was complete he was left with little work. So he decided to work from home and also informed aman not to disturb him and akash.He told aman to enjoy his vacation. Arnav decided that it was time to wake up his love who slept peacefully in his room. He made his way to his room and slide inside the sheets searching for the warmth in khushi. He started thinking how she was ready to give herself to him. He felt happy thinking of getting a girl like khushi in his life. His chain of thoughts broke when he felt khushi turning to face him. He saw how swollen her lips were. The way her jet black hair made contrast with his white pillow and then way she pout due to morning coolness. He pushed himself towards her and hugged her giving his warmth. Instantly she mumbled arnav in her sleep and tightened her hold around him as if to assure her that he was indeed present next to him. He kept her in his safe cocoon and slowly started running his fingers on her bare arms and saw her frowning her eyebrows. He kissed her on the eyebrows and she sighed. He decided to wake her up for breakfast.

Arnav : Khushi, Sweetheart wake up jaan. Let have breakfast and then u can sleep again. No one is going to disturb you.

Khushi :  arnav sone do na. Please. I dont want to get up.

Arnav :Please jaan get up.

Khushi slowly opened her eyes and looked at arnav. His eyes showed how much he loves her and she got up a little and brushed her cheeks with his. Her bare body made contact with his and instantly he felt himself going rigid with desire. Desire for her. He instantly pulled her and covered his lips on her well swollen lips with full passion. Khushi reciprocated the kiss with same passion. They came up after sometime for air. Khushi rested her head on his chest and arnav gave the warmth.

Arnav: Get up jaan if not i will not be able to stop myself from making love to you. U are so tempting. I have made breakfast so lets have it together.

Khushi gave one final kiss to arnav and tried to get up but arnav stopped her and got out of the bed kissing her on her forehead and left the room. Khushi had tears seeing this gesture of arnav and she quickly got out of the bed and rushed to bathroom to freshen up.

Khushi's Dress :

Arnav was shocked to see khushi. She was looking more beautiful in these clothes. He came to know that whatever she wears she feels comfortable with it and he will not want her to change the way of dressing just because she is his fiance. He was so lost in her that he dint recognize that she had set the table and was waiting for him to take his seat. When finally she realised that he was not in his sense. She went up to him and gave a loud kiss on his cheek. That broke his trance. They had their seats and started their breakfast and arnav spoke what was in his mind.

Arnav : Khushi u really look good in this dress. I want u to feel comfortable in whatever you like to wear. I dont want u to change ur way of dressing.

Khushi : Thanks arnav. I was actually thinking of speaking about this to you. Arnav i was brought up this way, its not that i dont like wearing jeans or shirts but i am comfortable in suits and anarkalis. Since u r into fashion world  and now that me and jiji are going to be a part of this family, i am i mena i am not used to wearing too much of western short clothes. I hope u are ok with this. I am sure jiji also had the same doubt but then if incase u want me to change let me know. I will do anything for you since this family and u have done so much to me.

Arnav just held her and pressed it and gave a smile. The rest of the breakfast was with silent. Once breakfast was over, arnav decided to take khushi to shopping. He knew if aman had his way then he would return getting married to his di. He told khushi what was happening in lucknow. Then khushi called her home and spoke to her parents and buaji. She also spoke to aman and his family.

Arnav: Khushi now that we are free, what do you want to do today. I just have a conference call in the evening and nothing much important for the day.

Khushi : Arnav i just want to spend time here. I dont feel like going out. I am feeling sleepy even though i slept. But if u have any plans then tell me.

Arnav: Well i thought of showing some samples to u. Its for the wedding which i have designed for u and payal.

Khushi : Wow arnav. Its cool. ok then i will design your and jiji's outfit.

Day passed with arnav showing his designs which he had designed for them. Khushi was too impressed and decided to give her best in what she is going to design for them.

In Lucknow :

Here aman met anjali and they both went for lunch with much teasing involved by dia and arman. The family met and decided to look for marriage dates. The raizaadas, guptas and aman's family met at sheesh mahal where naani called the family pandit asking if they could come and meet him. He was happy to see naani after a long time and asked her to come over. After an hour they reached to house of the pandit. Naani told him what all happened and now her 3 grandchildren are into relationship. She asked him to look for engagement dates for anjali and aman and also marriage dates for all the 3 couples. After going through the kundali of anjali and aman, the pandit announced that the engagement can be kept after 2 weeks. Regarding marriage he told he will have to check each one's kundali and inform her later. Happy to the core the gave him his dakshina and returned to sheesh mahal.

In the hotel :

Aman took anjali to a hotel where he had already booked a table for two. The waiter led them to a scheduled area where the table was arranged. As they settled, they ordered for the starters. Aman kept looking at anjali while anjali was looking at the surroundings with a content smile on her face. Aman was happy to see her smiling. After seeing around she focused her eyes on aman who was looking at her with a smile on his face.

Anjali : What happend aman? Y are u smiling?

Aman : Nothing Anjali, happy that your smiling again. I love the smile of yours. I promise that i will keep that smile on your face forever.

Anjali: I know aman. I am happy that i got a person who knows about my past and still is ready to live with me. I was scared about your mom's decision. but then nw i am happy and of course why wont i, my brothers are getting married.

Soon the food arrived and they had their lunch and spent sometime together. Later aman dropped her at sheesh mahal and headed to his home.

sarchanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it 
I just now saw this ff and it was wonderful
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Friends,
My Final note on my FF & SS On IF. Thank you for your response which i have received. It was your interest to read my stories which made me write one story after another. I have received a lot of mail id's which i will be adding to give you all access to my blogs. Once it is done i will be emailing you. If i have missed out anybody please PM me with your mail id's. 

I will not be quiting IF. I will be a regular visitor and i do read other writers updates. 

Love 

Shanthi