Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 53)

sfghfj IF-Rockerz
sfghfj
sfghfj

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanthiva

daisydee425 IF-Rockerz
daisydee425
daisydee425

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
nice update

shanthiva

Alai123 IF-Dazzler
Alai123
Alai123

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Loved the update
Hope Aman's mother will accept Anjali...
Thanks for the pmWink

shanthiva

risha8 IF-Rockerz
risha8
risha8

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
nice update 
anji would be definitly liked by aman's mom 

shanthiva

sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I hope Aman's mother likes Anjali.
Nice update.

shanthiva

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 15 March 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Waiting dear update soon

shanthiva

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
fantastic dear:)

shanthiva

shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Chapter 42B : Love in Lucknow

Aman's brother was in kanpur studying. He came to know about his visit to lucknow and was returning. Aman informed him about anjali and now he was eager to meet his bhabhi. He told him to join in gomti sadan.Aman along with his mother and sister reached Gomti Sadan. vishal Aman introduced his mother and sister to them and they missed seeing khushi and payal. But since they had the family photo they got a glimpse of their daughters. Soon they settled and were waiting for raizaadas. Aman was little tensed but he knew his mother will agree after knowing what happened to her. Shashi, madhumati and garima were hiding their smiles seeing aman so tensed. Soon they heard a car halt infront of their house. Garima went and opened the door and the raizaadas along with a nervous looking anjali entered. As soon as dia saw her she just dashed to her and hugged her screaming bhabhi...

Anjali's Dress :

To saw all were shocked would be an understatement. Aman almost had an heart attack the way his crazy sister dashed past everyone and hugged her. All smiled seeing this and garima led them inside. Dia broke the hug and dragged anjali to the nearby seat and sat next to her. Aman introduced his family and devyani introduced her family. Aman told that his brother would be joining since he was returning from kanpur to meet him and anjali. All smiled seeing anjali's face go red.

Anjali got up from her seat and took the blessings of garima, shashi and madhumati and also aman's mother.  They had a little talk and also about anjali and soon dinner was arranged. They had their dinner. All the while susheela could see how nervous was anjali and also could understand her state of mind. She was too beautiful and loving but life was harsh on her. She could see love for aman and to be strong to live and fight in her eyes. She also saw the same amount of love for her in her son's eyes. What else can a mother ask if her son is happy. She decided to talk to them and turned to look and dia. During the entire evening dia was a silent spectator. She kept looking at anjali, her brother and aman. 

The moment dia saw her mother looking at her she knew what her mother's decision would be. She wanted to spend time with her would-be bhabhi. So soon after dinner she pulled anjali and aman to the backyard. When they were out of sight all the elders sat in the living room and then the actual talk started.

Deivayani : Susheelaji as you know what my anjali bitiya went through and its our duty to speak frankly before we decide our child's future. She was married to shyam. He was nice person or what he pretended to be infront of us. But then i dont know what happened he started behaving strangely towards khushi bitiya. He tried to hurt her and also tried to hurt anjali bitiya. By luckily aman saved her. We are really thankful to aman for saving our anjali bitiya. Chotte and anjali have gone through so much in their childhood. Losing their parents, struggling for food, chotte's struggle to earn money so he would not be a burden to us and manohar. He is now getting his happiness by devi maiyaa's blessings. And i am thankful to shashiji and garimaji for accepting arnav as their son-in-law. All i can say is aman and anjali like each other and i want them to be happy. Now its upto you to decide whether you approve anjali as ur daughter-in-law or not.

Maami : Please maan listen to my saasuma susheelaji. Even i dont go against her wishes. I want my anjali bitiya's happiness which is linked with aman.

Buaji : Susheelaji. See i lost my husband when i was 25. I dont have any kids and i know the pain for a girl to stay in this society without husband. It will eat u alive. Hamare zamane mai aisa riwaz tha par ab zamana badal gaya hai. Anjali bitiya has a long life ahead. Nandkishore ki kripa se wo us neech aadmi se chutkara milgaya.

Manohar : Susheelaji i know u might feel bit hurt thinking about anjali being a divorcee..

Susheela till now listened to all their talks but whn manohar told talked about anjali being divorcee she felt the need to speak and interrupted him.

Susheela : Manoharji.. I am not thinking about anjali being her divorcee. Seeing her i feel that my son will keep her happy. I want to tell you a truth about my life. I was married and was living a happy family. Aman, arman and dia were our world. But then what happened no one knew, my husband started coming home late. He started bringing other women to our house. Initially i was shocked, having 3 children and a worthless father. I was working as a teacher.But then when everything went out of control i divorced him and then i had to take care of my children. Aman started studying hard and by god's grace he got scholarship and went to harvard to study further and then he met arnav whom he follows as his elder brother. Then he got a job and started working with him. He supported arman and dia in studying and taking the burden. He became their father figure. Even now dia and arman love him a lot and they dont do anything which he does not like. More than me dia and arman are eager to get their brother married. And by seeing today's reaction of dia towards anjali i am sure they will love her a love. So i agree to this proposal.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Garima went to open the door and found a handsome boy standing with his luggage at the door looking tired.

Man : Namaste aunty kya yeh Gomti Sadan hai.

Garima : Ha bituwa. aap kaun ho aur aapko kise milna hai.

Arman : Mai arman hoon. Mujhe aman bhai ne yeh address dekaar yahan bulaya hai.

Garima : Are andar aavo bituwa. Aapki amma yahan par hai.

She tried to take the bad but he dint allow her and garima led him to the living room. Susheela introduced arman to the family. Soon garima asked him to freshen up and prepared dinner. After having dinner susheela told arman about her decision and arman wanted to meet his bhabhi soon. They told that they are in the backyard. Arman left to meet the love birds and also making plans to tease his bhai.

Arman reached the backyard he found dia chatting with his bhai and what he assumed to be his would be bhabhi. Dia turned around and saw arman and she screamed on top of her voice. She ran towards him and dragged him towards aman.. Anjali eyed aman asking amn to do the introductions but then arman beat him.

Arman : Hi bhabhi i am arman i am sure aman bhai will take ages to introduce me to you. How are you bhabhi.

Anjali : Hi arman.. I am fine. How is ur  studies going on. I am really happy that you came here.

Arman : My studies are going fine bhabhi.m really happy bhabhi. If you dont mind can i speak with u for sometime.

Aman :  Wah!!! no hi no hello to me..Saw ur bhabhi forgot ur bhai...

Arman : Aisa nahi hai bhai.. i i just ...

Anjali : aman u have spent so many years speaking with him, now its my time to speak with my devar. So will u please excuse us.

Saying this she held arman's hand and led him little far from them and sat on the stone chair. Arman sat silent for sometime thinking how to start. Anjali knew he wanted to speak something and she decided to give him some time. After sometime arman spoke.

Arman : Bhabhi. I wanted to thank u. Thank u for accepting bhai. He wont speak much and he thinks very high of ASR. It was because of him we are in such good condition. Bhai was able to pay for my and dia's studies. I will be completing my course in fashion designing and will get into a job. All i want to say is what ever happened in ur life please forget it. I promise u that u will be my guide and i will make sure bhai will take care of u more than anything. We hate our father. He ruined mumma's life and our life but then we stick together and mumma is our support. Bhai loves u a lot i can see it in his eyes. Never will me and dia let him hurt u by mistake. And finally welcome to our family bhabhi.

Saying this he hugged her. Initially anjali was shocked but then reciprocated the hug. But seeing this someone was feeling jealous. Dia sensing it screamed.

Dia:  Bhai something is burning. Leave bhabhi before u turn into ashes..

Saying this she ran towards arman & anjali and hugged them. Aman was shocked to hear these little brats teasing him to the core. He made his way to catch him but they two hid behind anjali and then ran into the house laughing. Aman stood infront of anjali who was laughing with joy and happiness. He pulled her close and kissed her forehead and hugged her. Anjali who was shocked regained her senses and hugged aman thanking him.

Dia & Arman who ran into the house saw that all were ready to leave. He dint want them to interrupt the love birds so he told dia to go & call them. The love birds came and took the blessings and retired for the day.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21honeyboney1fanfollowerMONAKARAN01341lovebadhanArchu61Krishika209crazyforuAlai123ravalisharma06spillapari_goyalphillips_2909zafisfghfjrisha8madhu1210AYUSHIVISHUshiv456Javeria3991Happytwinklesunitikapoorfffan123Srilathalollamandy15chavvi16

Go to top