Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 56

Raadhiyaaa

IF-Dazzler

Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
update soon...its beautiful

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajalekshmi

rajalekshmi

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
woww..wonderful...luvd it...

waitin for next updat...Smile

Sweta...

Goldie

Sweta...

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Yay two updates in a row.. Lucky us hahahah )0:) loved arnav being gentle with khushi so sweet loved it :) thanks for the pm can't wait for next parts :)

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Note : The next 2-3 chapters you will see how shyam treats khushi cuz of which her entire life as well as anjali's life will turn. As i said shyam was happily married to anjali but no one knew the dark side of him, which i will be revealing in the next few chapters.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fan09vinaya123siva2901

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Hello friends... How was dasara... I am going to post my next chapter in few hours...

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanthiva

Hello friends... How was dasara... I am going to post my next chapter in few hours...
dear shanti,
happy dussehra you too, waiting for your updates as your note cum teaser about the story was very interesting. 

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 9 : First Day in AR

Khushi wakes up as usual and prays to her devi maiyaa for the day ahead and then goes to get ready to leave for her job. On the other hand arnav goes for jogging and comes and heads towards the guest room to wake up khushi to inform her that they need to leave @ 9. He reaches the Guest Room and knows the door. Khushi in the meantime gets ready. She is wearnig a off-white anarkali dress and hears the door knock and goes to open it.

Khushi : Hi Aranv... good morning.

Aranv is stunned seeing khushi ready and scans her from top to down. Khushi feels uncomfortable thinking may be something is wrong with this dress.

Khushi : Aranv is something wrong with this dress? Actually i am not comfortable in western clothes so thought of wearing this.

Aranv : No no khushi. Its perfect and you really look beautiful in these dresses. Anyway i came to inform you that we will be leaving at 9. Di, Naani, Akash will be arriving by 12 noon.

Khushi : Thatz great.. then i think from evening i wont get bored.Anyway i am ready will wait for you at the dining table for breakfast..

Aranv nods and leaves to his room to get ready and khushi moves to kitchen to meet HP.

HP : Namaste Khushiji...

Khushi : Namste HP ji.Naani will be coming today. I will prepare breakfast.

She prepares Aloo Poori and some jalebis and also sugar free jalebis.
Aranv gets ready and comes down and wonders who made so many poori and jalebi's that too in the morning.Khushi clears the doubt and tell that she made the breakfast.They settle down for the breakfast. Once they are done with breakfast they move to office.

Aranv : Khushi first we have a meeting @ 10. I will introduce you to the staff members. You appointment letter is ready and i want you to sign it once aman briefs you your responsibility.

Khushi is tensed since this is her first job and she starts praying to her DM..

Khushi : Aranv do you think i can take up such huge responsibility cuz i dont have any work expr and that to for a show and success of your company. I have already messed ur show in Lucknow and i am scared if i can keep up to the level of ur expectations.

Aranv: Khushi just relax. Dont worry ur not all alone in it. Me, Aman, Akash & Lavanya are there to help you. so just dont think too much since today is ur first day.. U can just get comfortable and then start off from tomorrow.

They reach AR Corp.. Khushi is dumb-folded seeing the building. Now she literally start shivering seeing that she will be working in such a big firm. She also thinks that its a good opportunity for her and she can give her best. She prays to her DM and enters the office.

Lavanya is as usual with her friends chit-chatting waiting for ASR.Lavanya sees ASR entering the floor along with khushi and starts fuming.

Lavany : ASR what is she doing here in delhi? And more over what is she doing in AR Corp.

Arnav ignores her and asks aman to come to his cabin. He & Khushi moves to his cabin leaving behind a fuming Lavanya.

At ASR Cabin :

Arnav :Take your seat khushi relax

He removes his coat and places it on his seat and takes his seat. Aman knows the door.

ASR : Come in Aman.

Aman : good morning ASR.Gud Mrng Khushi.. Welcome to AR Copr.ASR here is the file with appointment letter of Miss Khushi.ASR we have a meeting at 10 and we can introduce khushi to our staff after the meeting.

Khushi : Good Morning Amanji..

Khushi is now bit comfortable seeing how things are working.Arnav takes the file and glances it once again and keeps the file on the table.

Arnav : Fine then...Ask the peon to get a black coffee and tea to khushi. Aman you will guide her throughout the project. If any major changes are needed then you can come to me.

Aman moves out. Peon comes and places a tray with coffee and tea.

Arnav: Khushi take this file. Read it and then sign the contract.

Khushi takes the file and starts reading it. And then suddenly lavanya enters his cabin.

Lavanya : ASR what is she doing here?

Arnav : She has joined as the designer for the upcoming event lavanya.

La : What? Are you serious ASR. Does she know ABCD of designing. I am sure she has no expr and what is her qqualification by the way that you are offering her such a big responsibility.

Khushi is hurt seeing la's behaviour and she is almost on the verge of crying. Aranv notices this and tells lavanya to get ready for the meeting.

Aranv : Khushi i am sorry. La is always like this. So just dont bother too much for her and do your job. Come lets go for the meeting.

In the meeting aranv explains the upcoming project and also introduces khushi to his team members. The meeting goes for an hour. Soon aman & khushi become friends...
Aranv informs khushi that naani has arrived. Arnav asks aman to arrange table for khushi in his cabin with all necesary stuff and tell that they will be out for an hour for lunch.

Arnav :Khushi come lets go for lunch.

They both drive to a nearby hotel for lunch.After lunch they return back to AR. In the mean time aman had arranged a table for khushi in ASR's Cabin along with the necessary stuff needed for her designing.

Arnav: Khushi i have a meeting till 5 PM. If incase you wanna go home then you can ask the driver to take you home. I will reach home only by 8 or 9.

Khushi : Actually Aranv i wanna go home today and spend time with Di and Naniji. I will start the designs from tomorrow.

Aranv :fine then i will ask the driver to take you home.

Aranv calls the driver and asks him to take khushi to home.Khushi leaves ASR cabin and goes to the floor just to be stopped by lavanya & her gang.

Lavanya : Khushi do you think that you are capable of taking up this job. What do you think just by your sweet talks the designs will be ready. The previous designer left the job after working for 3 yrs since he could not handle the pressure. And you without any damn experience, let me see how long you survive here.

Khushi : I dont know about the previous employee but i am hard working and once when i decide that i want to do this i will do it faithfully. You dont need to bother abut my job. now Excuse me. And leaves from there.

Aman hears the entire convo and is surprised by the way khushi answers back to Lavanya. Aman is internally thanking god for sending khushi to AR Corp so that someone can take care of Lavanya since she is a person who degrades others and thinks herself superior.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladmahalaxmi.rajahoneyboney1hhqvreena1146Irenespencer14sanjuarshiArshinmeReachmesangeethbalaFarro12rajalekshmiarshi10arshiGunMsaj111tasminefan09Keenarasmiley24tokyokushi81moushumi_90AshgnissoKrishika209prabha75Sweta...jen_xpraseethasunitikapoorvinaya123Raadhiyaaamoonlight2630magss24madhu1210Aisha1996missmkcaskerlaksh65angeldream14SrilathalollasarunsashasinghLaxshaLOVEArshitinselshaliShafoochavvi16

vinaya123

IF-Dazzler

vinaya123

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
hi nice plz continue vry soon thank u for the pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top