Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 45)

anamnoor Goldie
anamnoor
anamnoor

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanthiva

Nickysweet IF-Sizzlerz
Nickysweet
Nickysweet

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Superb update..both lost in each other love...
Their little romance is amazing...wanted to see their marriage soonBig smile

shanthiva

AnjuRish IF-Rockerz
AnjuRish
AnjuRish

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
read the entire FF at one shot fab fab writing
pls pls continue and punish creepwa like anything

shanthiva

sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Loved it...Arnavji you are great.
He surely has some magical control on himself.
Waiting for their marriage to take place before Shyam will do something wrong.
Please if you can send me PM

shanthiva

madhu1210 IF-Rockerz
madhu1210
madhu1210

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
waiting waiting

shanthiva

shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Chapter 39 : Free Bird :

The next day arnav and khushi reach RM and whole family waiting for them in the living room. They saw the lawyer and arnav understood that today was wednesday the first session of divorce case. He just walks to his room gets freshen up and comes down. Khushi goes to her room, freshen up and joins the family.

Naani : Chotte today is anjali betiya's .. and she starts crying.

Maami, garima and buaji all console her. All look at anjali who looked pale and lost her bubbliness.

Anjali : Chotte its getting late, we were waiting for you. Shall we leave. I want this to be sorted soon chotte.

Arnav just nods his head and holds anjali's hand and goes out. Akash, aman & mamaji follow them. The ladies start crying thinking of anjali. Khushi stays with naani and supports her. She prepares the lunch with help of HP.

At Court :

All reach the court. Shyam sees anjali and gives a smirk. She turns her face seeing him. All move inside. Soon the session starts. Arnav's lawyer tells what all happened but shyam fights for himself. He tells about aman and how anjali is having a relationship with him. All feel disgusted hearing the lies.

Arnav felt like tearing shyam into pieces. Aman lost his cool. Anjali started crying, but she has to be strong. She takes permission to speak her part of truth. She tells how shyam had been cheating her. and how he attacked khushi and also tried to kill her and in that process aman got injured.She tell that she dont want to stay with this demon anymore and want divorce. Since ASR lawyer had provided all the proofs and anjali wanted this so the judge declares divorce for anjali and punishment for shyam, Soon the get the divorce papers and all move to RM.

AT RM :

Arnav calls khushi and tells that Di is finally free from shyam and they are returning home. Naani, maami, garima, buaji and baabuji cry for her.

Naani : Manoramma please prepare the thali cuz now my anjali bitiya is coming to my home as anjali singh raizaada and not as anjali manohar jha.

Manoramma : Saasuma please control yourself, you bhill phall sick. Saasuma let anjali decide what she wants from her life now. But happy that my bitiya is comings home hello hi bye bye..

All are happy that the storm is out from their lives. Arnav comes to RM and all welcome anjali. Anjali tells that she will freshen up and then join them. Arnav, aman & khushi takes anjali to her room. Arnav moves out to his room. Khushi and aman sit there for sometime then khushi moves to arnav's room.  

In Arnav's Room :

The moment she entered , she was pulled into a bone crushing hug. Arnav moved back and closed the door and now khushi was standing with her back on the door and arnav kissing her eagerly venting his pain. Khushi understands his pain and hugs him and kisses him. She runs her hand on his back trying to smoothen his tense muscles. They break the kiss and stand gasping for breathe.

Khushi :Ar..Aranv...

Arnav: Khu..Khushi.. I missed you khushi. Finally Di is free and she is safe khushi. U r safe khushi.

Khushi : Yes arnav, Di is free and safe. She has a wonderful family and a loving brother. She has amanji who will give her all the love she deserves. Go dear get freshen up and come for lunch. I have prepared the lunch.

She pushes him near the washroom but then he pulls her again into a hug telling her he is not hungry.

Khushi : Arnav please go freshen up and then have ur lunch. If you do this then u have a surprise from me.

Arnav break the hug and looks at her thinking what is she planning. But then she just winked at him and moves out but not before giving a loud kiss in his cheeks.

In Anjali Room :

After khushi moved out aman sat in front of her and holds her hand. Both stayed quiet for sometime. Anjali pulled aman and made hims it next to her. Aman placed his hand around her shoulders and she rested her head on his shoulder.

Anjali : I am tired aman. But i am happy that i am free now. He is gone. He is out of my life. Khushiji is safe now.

Aman : Anjali please dont stress yourself. U have a wonderful family. Forget what happened. U have me. Soon you will get what u deserve. I am planning to meet my family. Would you like to join me?

Anjali : Yes aman. I will come with you. I will speak with chotte. I want change and i hope you mother agrees me.

Aman : U dont need to worry about that. Now go freshen up and come down for lunch ok.

Saying this he gets up but then he was not able to move. He turns back and sees anjali holding his hand. She slowly gets up and moves closer to him. She then hugs aman resting her face on his chest. Aman was initially shocked but then he knew she need this so hugged her and placed a small kiss on her forehead. He then moves out, so that anjali can get fresh. Khushi and aman join the family who were waiting for them. Soon anjali & arnav join and all have their lunch. Anjali plans to tell chotte about meeting aman's family. All were happy that she is normal. Arnav looks at his Di, she assures him that she is fine.  Aman decides to speak.

Aman : Naaniji, ASR, Maamiji, Maamaji I would like to take anjali with me to my home. I know she also needs a change, dont worry she will be safe with me and i have my mother & Sister who will look after her. ASR i have a small house but then i suggest that anjali stays in sheesh mahal. I will bring my family to meet her. I hope it is ok with you. I need 2 weeks of leave. After all this i want to meet mom and tell i am fine.

Before arnav could answer khushi answered.

Khushi : Amanji no need to ask, i understand your mother will also be worried. Take leave enjoy some time with your family. Take care of anjaliji and convey my wishes to them.

Naani : Aman beta you dont need to ask permission, you can take your leave and as for your job dont worry AR Corp will not fall down. You have worked a lot and now i want you to rest.  I am still one of the board memebers so i give you the permission to take leave.Am i right chotte?

Arnav : What the... Naani Khushi is this some kind of women revolution going on in this house. I also want aman to take leave and meet his family. I was going to agree but i think i am not ASR in this house. Unbelieveable man... Aman take the helicopter. No need to travel in train.

Anjali : I will stay in your house amanji. I dont want to stay alone in sheesh mahal.

All agreed to this as there were not happy with anjali staying alone in sheesh mahal. Aman calls home and informs his arrival the next day. Buaji, Garima & Shashii tell that they will return to lucknow.  Khushi & payal look at each other and at their parents. Arnav & Akash look at each other and at their naani. All hide their smiles seeing the pale faces of these love birds.

Naani : Shashiji, Garimaji if you dont mind let khushi & payal bitiya be here. If they return we will miss them.

Payal : But naaniji my work.

Akash :Payal why dont you start it here. I will help you if you dont mind.

Manoramma : Hello Hi bye bye.. Agree payal biiya if not my sons becomes devdas..

Anjali : Ha look at his eagerness. dont worry akash bhai your payalji is not going anywhere. Hai na chotte.

Payal blushes and all start laughing. Soon the day passes. Aman & anjali pack their bags. Khushi & payal helping anjali, their parents to pack their bags.

Anjali : I am sorry khushiji. Just because of that man you had to undergo so much pain. I saw the pain in chotte's eyes. Promise me that you will never leave chotte.

Khushi : Di.. I love him alot, i love you a lot. I am sorry Di. If it was not me then you would have been happy. Lets forget it Di and move on in our life.You have amanji. Devi maiyaa does everything with a reason. Take care Di.

She and payal hug her and leave her room to spend time with their parents. Arnav & akash decide not to disturb because they know that khushi & payal will miss their family. Akash & arnav spend time with anjali. Soon night falls. All have dinner and return to their rooms to get rest after hectic and emotional day.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21parimaladjinsindianMONAKARANlovebadhanArchu61AshgAplihsNeha.AStparvaizcrazyforuanamnoorAlai123arshividimadhu1210aaytsfghfjrisha8AnjuRishAYUSHIVISHUsamia19rakishiv456hajrmandy15SrilathalollasunitikapoorNickysweetchavvi16

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Nice  Update . Wow atlast Anjali is free from that monster . I am soo happy and what is the surprise that Khushi has planned Wink 

Edited by Srilathalolla - 20 September 2013 at 9:20am

shanthiva

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
But now she is free
From that creep and with a man
Glad now that's over
Hmmm chill Arnie now both are safe
So no need to worry