Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 56

samia19

IF-Rockerz

samia19

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
awesome

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 38)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raadhiyaaa

IF-Dazzler

Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011

Sweta...

Goldie

Sweta...

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Awhhh loving the progression of arnav and khushis relationship really cute :) thanks for the pm can wait for the next part :)

anamnoor

Goldie

anamnoor

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Nice update

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
NOTE : 

Hello friends.. I will be posting this FF and my other FF on my blog. If incase u need my blog link please PM me with ur e-mail address.

Edited by shanthiva - 14 June 2013 at 7:45am

keenu_kk

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I have got some PM's so i will be giving access to them. I am also writing some SS. My Blog is finally Completed. So i will finally PM the full blog link to only whom i have got the list.

rush007

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Chapter 34 : Couples Outing Part B

At Arnav & Khushi's Table :

Arnav led khushi to the table but before that he pulled her into a tight hug which she reciprocated.

Arnav : Finally Di is going to out of the clutches of that shyam. I am happy khushi. Will mumma pappa be happy with me. Did i miss any where in taking care of Di.

Khushi : Arnav. ur mumma, pappa will be very proud of u. Infact i am really proud of u. They will be really happy to see how their son is taking care of his Di in their absence. No arnav u did not miss any thing in making Di happy. Whatever happened it is for good. At Least you got to know the real face of shyam.  I promise u aranv just like my jiji, i will love, protect and fight with anybody for ur Di. Its my promise to u arnav.

Arnav breaks the hug and sees khushi's face for some time. Khushi cups his face and places a soft kiss on his forehead telling him silently that she will be there with him and he is not alone. Arnav cups her face and then kisses her on her lips and khushi holds his arms tightly so that she doesnt fall down. After some time they broke apart due to lack of oxygen. Arnav slowly led her to the table. They ordered for their lunch and were waiting for their order.

Khushi : Arnav i am so happy for Di and Jiji.I am sure aman will love her for what she is. I am bit sad cuz all this happened because of me. If i was not there then Di would have been happy with Shya.. But was cut off by arnav.

Arnav : Shut up khushi dont ever take that person's name in front of me. How dare he try to hurt u and more over Di. I know he was not like this but then is money everything in a person's life. Only if i had done a background check Di would not be facing all this. It was my fault that i believed such a person even after knowing what my Chaachaji did, but that time he came as a saviour and we were in need of someone. But i never thought in my wildest dreams that he will turn out to be same like my chaacha.

Khushi : Ok Ok Sorry arnav. Ok now lets forget it and tell me what is the surprise u have arranged. Is it only for Di or for all of us.

Arnav : Hmmm Sorry to disappoint you khushi, i know so many things were happening and i dint plan a surprise for u, but right now i just want Di to be happy. We have been through tough time and again her life is going back to the same when my parents died.

Khushi  :Arnav i know how much u love Di i was just asking u. Moreover i am happy that u have thought about Di. Cuz right now she needs u, she needs her brothers who can do anything to keep her happy. She needs amanji who was ready to lay his life for her. U know why i am happy cuz Di is happy, which makes u happy. I promise arnav n future both of us will keep Di as our first priority. No matter what situation arises. Promise me arnav. I know u will always keep Di as ur first priority but then now that u will be sharing ur love between Di & me i dont want her to feel insecure. Promise me arnav.

To say arnav was shocked would be understatement. He was shocked to see khushi who was so selfless and innocent and so understanding. He almost had tears in his eyes seeing such a person after a long time.

Arnav : Khushi.. Khushi i dont know what to say. How can you be so selfless sweetheart.

Khushi : Arnav what is there to get emotional, see same like how Jiji is to me, Di is to u. Infact she is like ur mother.So when i can go to any extent to get smile on my Jiji's face, same way u also can go to any extent right. And now that i and Jiji are a part of ur family so we should also think about Di.

Arnav : U know khushi, i am sure mamma & pappa would be very happy seeing u.I am sure they would have loved u a lot. More that me also.

The waiter came with their order and they had their lunch discussing about his parents and his struggles.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladswati2011Archu61rush007Alai123Krishika209madhu1210sunitikapooraayt..Gunjan..chavvi16

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
lovely update
really khushi is being so selfless
awesome and sweet
continue soon Smile

shanthiva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top