Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 36)

khanmadiha Groupbie
khanmadiha
khanmadiha

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
awesome updateThumbs Up

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Wow nice update after a long time. 
GaayaThangavelu Senior Member
GaayaThangavelu
GaayaThangavelu

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
OMG Anjali becomes ASR to...
Superb update...
lived it so much...
Sona257 IF-Rockerz
Sona257
Sona257

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Great chap
Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Great to finally get an Uodate :) loved anjali being string woman and Payal slapping lavanya was called for how dare she... Thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
Raadhiyaaa IF-Rockerz
Raadhiyaaa
Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
superb update
sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Thanks for giving us an awesome update..

I have been waiting for this update…

I loved the way Anjali acted like ASR…

I loved the way Payal slapped La.                                          

Looking forward to see the next updateTongue
shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Chapter 33 : Turning point in life...

After dismissing the employees arnav, akash & aman moved towards the boardroom. When they entered they saw anjali fuming and payal & khushi trying to calm anjali.

Anjali : HOw come khushi & Payal. How can i be calm.. That female what does she think of herself.. If she is working for chotte so what.. I am also capable to make decisions but since i dont want to interfere in business i used to keep quiet and that female has the audicity to treat u like that.. How dare she...

Payal (scared) : D...Di please di calm down.. Look khushi is also not upset why are you getting so angry.. Actually even i should have not slapped her. But Di this is how i am after all i am her sister.. I am sorry di.. I dnt know what arnavji, akashji & aman would be thinking of me... I.. I am really sorry di..

Anjali : No payal you should not be sorr... Her sentence was cut off by arnav.

Arnav: Right payal.. What u did was nothing.. I am so sorry khushi... Sorry Payal.. Di...

Anjali : Arnav... Is this how ur employees treat ur would be wife.. I am ashamed of you.. Anyway lets speak about this later.. Is she out of this office or madam is taking her own sweet time?

Aman: She is out of the office.

Anjali : Good. Well if u can all settle down then can we speak the main reason for me coming to office with lawyer.

Arnav, akash, aman, payal, khushi, anjali & lawyer settle down.

Lawyer : Actually ASR the divorce hearing of Ms Anjali Raizada is on next wednesday. Before that i would like to get your signatures on the papers regarding the joint account and properties which were on Shyam & Anjali.

Lawyer handed some papers and arnav checked them. He saw anjali staring at him with a blank expression. Khushi & payal had their heads bowed down feeling bad anjali. He moves towards her and holds her hand..

Arnav: Di.. What do you want.. Should i go ahead... Please tell me Di...

Thats it all the dmas of anjali broke. She hugged him and started crying..

Anjali : Chotte.. Chotte why did this all happen? I loved him so much chotte.. I am sure he was not after money before.. but then what happened that he suddenly turned so bad and he hurting khushi.. Chotte y chotte..Tell me why did he do this to me.. Am i that bad chotte..

Arnav:  Di.. Di... nahi Di..

Arnav dint know what to do to console his mother, his Di for whom he was ready to do anything. But now he just hugged her with all his strength.. Akash saw this and came up to them and hug them. Payal and khushi were happy to see that finally anjali broke down but was sad since she was good at heart. After sometime they broke the hug, arnav wiped her tears and nods his head saying no and anjali cups his face giving a smile and nods yes.

Anjali : Chotte i want you to go ahead with this. Please dont think going back. I could have forgiven him for everything he did but not when he tried to harm khushi, my bhabhi.. No chotte i am not that weak as you think.. And chotte i have one request for you.. After this case I would like to do something to.So if you dont mind can i move to Lucknow for some days and join there.

Akash : Di.. Thats not a bad idea di but then how will someone survive without seeing you or talking to you.

Anjali looked confusedly at akash.

Akash : No Di not your chotte but someone else. erm erm... and turned towards aman..

Aman : Akash Sir...

Arnav : Its Akash aman...Well thats true akash.. What to do.. Why not do this lets pack aman as well with Di.. So i can live little peaceful here without attending any forceful pooja and functions.. What say?

Khushi : No way arnav.. There is no escape cuz i am more strict than Di in these..

Arnav : Really? Well lets see...Ok Di let everything settle then you can join there and in case you need anything please do contact me ok.. And aman will be with you... Ok Aman...

Aman : As you say AS...

Aranv : Arnav... Just Arnav...

With that he signs the papers and gives it to lawyer who leaves them..

Khushi : So now since we all 3 couples are here lets go for shopping and for lunch..

Arnav: What the .. Khushi i have work... I have meetings..

Khushi : Who is the CEO of this company..One day if you spend time with your sister ur company wont close... If i was in your case i would do anything to keep my jiji happy.. Bade aaye ASR who just keeps boasting i can do anything for Di...  What is the use of just words when you cant prove it in action...

The rest were too shocked to react to see khushi commanding the great ASR...

Arnav : Well then fine let me finish the meeting now and then we will leave by 11:30.. And Khushi just come to my cabin with the designs copy of urs for the fashion show..

With that arnav left.. Khushi hugged anjali and payal and went to ASR cabin.. Anjali & payal were in boardroom along with aman & payal.

In ASR Cabin :

Arnav entered the cabin. Looked at his schedule and waited for khushi.. After some minutes khushi entered the cabin with her designs..

Khushi : Arnav here these are the designs which you wanted... Why do you.. But her sentence was stopped mid way as she felt arnav pulling her into a warm hug, closing the door and closing the curtains.

Khsuhi : Ar.. Arnav what are you doing..some one will see..

Arnav: Please khushi i need you now.. I know khushi what you said is right i can do anything to keep Di happy.. But now how will i khushi.. What was her mistake khushi.. Why is she getting hurt again..

Khushi just hugs him since she knows how much anjaliji means to him..

Khushi : Arnav Please dont blame.. i am happy that atleast today she opened up and now i am sure she will get all the happiness with aman and she will soon forget that good for nothing and aman's love will replace all the bitter past in her life.. I know DM will not hurt her and she has some reason and this was a test which Di passed and now i am sure DM will give her only happiness. Do you trust me..

Arnav: I trust you khushi..

He tightens the hug and so does khushi.. She slowly moves her hands on his back to calm him down. Arnav slowly places a soft kiss on her neck and start nuzzling her neck with his nose and kissing her.

Khushi...Arn..Arnav...

Arnav moves back and holds her face and kisses her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and finally lips..  He removes her dupatta and starts placing open mouth kisses on her collor bone, shoulder comes back to her lips.. Khushi starts felling dizzy and hugs him tight with all her strength.. Arnav thinks he should stop it before things go out of control and hugs her back.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladswati2011anaviabhihoneyboney1suwasthiiMinamina08MONAKARANmoncherilovebadhanArchu61rush007IAmMayFlowerprabha75Sweta...anamnoormika17dva2vraAlai123madhu1210AYUSHIVISHUsamia19Raadhiyaaa-SanjanaSobti-..Gunjan..sunitikapoorSrilathalollachavvi16

Go to top