Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 34)

shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Chapter 31 : Stolen moments...

The raizaadas, guptas and aman reached RM.. Arnav gestured khushi to meet her in his room. Khushi gave a slight nod. However anjali was not in a mood to sleep so she told she wanted to spend time with her bhabi's.The elders left to their respective rooms. Anjali was accompanied by payal, khushi, arnav & akash. After some talks anjali made her way to her room along with aman giving time for the couples to spend time. Arnav and akash grabbed this opportunity and took khushi & payal to their respective rooms.

Akash Room :

Akash led payal to his room and locked the door.

Payal : A-Akash i think i should leave. Its late and u need to rest.

Akash started moving towards payal. Payal moved backwards till she was cornered to the wall.

Akash : Please payal i just want to spend some time with you.

Payal : But akash if someone sees then...

Akash places his finger on her mouth and she gets shocked seeing this side of akash.He slowly removes his hand and pulls payal into a hug. Payal at first gets shocked but then slowly hugs akash. Akash feels happy seeing payal reciprocating his feelings..

Akash : Payal i am so happy today. I love you payal. We got engaged along with bhai and khushi. THe show was successful and all credit goes to khushi.I am sorry for what happened to khushi but trust me payal bhai will take care of her.

Payal : I know akash, arnavji will take care of her. ANd even i am happy that we are engaged. Congrats akash for the success of the show. Well i wanted to tell you something..

Akash breaks the hug and looks at her..

Payal : Well akash i.. i wanted to tell u that ..hmmm.. I love you akash.

With that she hugs him feeling shy. Akash hugs her. THen he holds her face and kisses her forehead , eyes, cheeks and finally stops near her lips...By then payal starts feeling dizzy with love showered by him and holds his arms for support. Payal slowly opens her eyes and sees akash asking for permission which she nods and the next instant akash captures her lips with his. After sometime they move apart for getting air and finally payal hugs him and starts leaving to her room.

Anjali room :

Anjali enters her room smiling thinking all what happened today. She changes into her night suit and comes out of the bathroom and hears a knock at the door. She opens the door and is shocked to see aman.

Aman : Hi anjali.

Anjali : Hi..Hi.. A..Aman. Come in..

Aman enters the room and anjali closes the door and locks it and turn to see aman standing right behind her. Aman takes her hand and moves towards the bed and makes her sit on the bed. He then pulls the small stool and sits infront of her and holds her hand.

Aman : Well congrats anjali. YOu chotte and akash is engaged now. I hope you are happy now.

Anajli : Yes aman i am really happy. Especially for chotte. I dint even think he will like some girl and will fall in love with him and get engaged. I always wanted to see chotte married but somehow seeing our parents bitter experience he always used to run for all these, and now my marriage experience. But i somewhat knew he will never leave khushi. What happened in the past was the mistake of my dad and now what happened with me  was mistake of shyam. I was scared whether he will return back to the shell, but i am really happy that he has come out of the shell.

All the while aman just sees her, her eyes twinkling due to happiness for ASR.

Aman : Anjali i love you.. I want to marry you.

Anjali (blushing) : I love you too aman..

Aman stands up from the stool and makes anjali to stand from the bed. SHe understands his moves and starts moving to the other side. But aman stops her and pulls her near him adn slowly hugs her. After sometime he breaks the hug, kisses her on her forehead and wishes her good night and leaves her room.

Anjali lies down on the bed thinking what just happened with aman. SHe felt so good being really loved and felt disgusted thinking about shyam and his fake promises. She decides to move ahead in her life. She decides to speak with her chotte before making any decision.

Arnav's Room :

Arnav & khushi enter the room.Arnav locks the door and picks khushi and places her on the bed and locks the pool door and closes the curtains. He comes and sits beside khushi.

Khushi : Arnav .. It was a nice and a sweet surprise. I mean i am not able to believe that i am officially yours now. And congrats arnav for the success of the show. Nothing would have happened without you.

Arnav :Well khushi now that ur officially mine, lets seal the deal then. With that he captures her lips and pushes her onto the bed. Khushi losses herself and hugs him tight. He slowly kisses her forehead, eyes, cheeks and once again captures her lips. After a long time they break apart for air. Arnav gets up and removes his coat, tie and rolls the shirt up and moves to his closet and gives her a packet. Khushi opens it and finds a red night in it.

Arnav: I want to see you in this khushi. Please will you wear this for me.

Khushi : Arnav.. With that she hugs him and gets up and goes to bathroom to change. In the meantime arnav changes into his track pants and a white tee-shirt. He dims the light of his room and waits for khushi. near the bed. After sometime khushi enters the room and sees the lights are dim. THe night was knee length with a lacy black near the neck held with a thin shoelace straps on the shoulder. Khushi feels shy but then its just arnav who is going to see her so she reaches arnav who was lying on the bed. Arnav sees her coming and gulps his desires. He slowly extends his right hand and khushi places her left hand in it,and arnav suddenly pulls her onto him,. Arnav removes the hair fallen on her face and keeps looking at her. Khushi blushes and hugs him.

Arnav : Khushi thank you so much  For helping me in this project and also for accepting me in ur life. I will see to it that no one will ever harm you. They will have to pass through ASR if they want to reach you.

Khushi understands he is referring to shyam and tightens her hug. Arnav understand it and hugs her back and slowly starts kissing her on her head and rubbing her back with his hand to soothe her

Khushi :I love you arnav. I love you a lot. Please be with me. I was scared when shyam used to come near me, i always wanted you to be with me and i felt disgusted when he used to touch me. But then your love made me forget all his touches.

Khushi breaks the hug and kisses him pouring her pain, disgusted feeling of shyams touches. Arnav deepens the kiss and slowly turns her and now he is on top of her. Hje starts placing soft kisses on her forehead, cheeks, earlobes, neck and the goes further down to her clevage.

Khushi  : Arnav... Please...

Arnav :Please what khushi.. Don't stop me.. Let me love you today. Please..

Her sees her asking permission and khushi nods her head giving her approval and arnav once again captures her lips and his one hand move towards her b***s. His other hand removes the straps of her dress from her shoulders and kisses her bare shoulder. Khushi unable to bear the torture turn to the other side and gives more access to him. He then slowly goes down and kisses her on her b***s and khushi moans feeling his lips and her b***s.

Khushi : Ar.. Arnav.. Ple..Please Stop...

Arnav: Please khushi i want you now.. Please dont stop me today.

Khushi pushes him to the other side and hugs him.She slowly moves her hands inside his tee feeling his well toned body.

Arnav: Khu.. Khushi please.. With that he captures her lips again roaming his hands all over her back...He then turns khushi to lie down on the other side and removes his tee-shirt and throws it on the floor and sees khushi. He slowly kisses her on her feet, legs, then thighs moving up,

Khushi senses him near her sensitive organ and stops him and nods a no. Arnav understands it and takes deep breathe to suppress his desire. He then kisses her one last time and lie down on his side and pulls khushi into his arms.Soon they both drift into deep sleep witha  happy smile on their face.

Hence all the 3 couples Payal-Akash, Arnav-Khushi & anjali-Aman drift to deep sleep with sweet dreams.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladanaviabhiMONAKARANkhanmadiharush007GaayaThangavelufan09TinkJiaArchu61Sweta...nissocrazyforuAlai123mika17madhu1210Sona257AYUSHIVISHUSrilathalollaangeldream14sunitikapoor..Gunjan..chavvi16

dva2vra IF-Dazzler
dva2vra
dva2vra

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
fabulous

dhinka chika dhinka chika haihai

party time PartyDancing
Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Great to see your back and updating this ff as it has such a huge potential:) loved the three updates great to see ASR supporting khushi hahaha and lol at lavanya :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next oart :)
Sona257 IF-Rockerz
Sona257
Sona257

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Loved it
Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
wow I liked your update. I really liked it because the way Arnav was their for Khushi when ever she needed him that was amazing. I loved the stronger Anjali. 

When you update can you please send me the PM
mika17 IF-Dazzler
mika17
mika17

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
awesome update
sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
An awesome story...and loved all the chapters...
Please update...
Looking forward to the next chapter...Tongue
GaayaThangavelu Senior Member
GaayaThangavelu
GaayaThangavelu

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
awesome updates... I just start to read ur ff yesterday...

Go to top