Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 29)

Asvati Goldie
Asvati
Asvati

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Aha! me first to comment
:d

..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Nice update
Oh so now the whole family knows about aman and anjali's feelings :-D
And also arnav's past and anger
laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
such a cute update showed in difficult times how the relationship develops like aman-anjali and the existing ones like khushi arnav with the rest of the family became stronger.  wish aman goes to RM and anji takes care of him.
soapfreak13 Senior Member
soapfreak13
soapfreak13

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter! update soon
shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hello friends... 

How are you all... Sorry was busy with work and year beginning with so much of surprises that i could not update..However will update 2 chap's for this weekend... 

Luv, 

Shanthi...
shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Chapter 29 A : Aman's confession to ASR(contd...)

The raizaada's then go home and arnav instructs akash to take care of the work and make sure the dress is ready by tonight. Khushi goes to office with akash.

Arnav: Aman..I really have no words to thank you. U know Di is like my mother. She was the one who took care of me after Ma.. When ma left i lost myself and seeing Di i had to be strong for her and she gave me the love of my Ma. If something would have happened to her i dont know what i would have done. Thank u so much aman.

To say Aman was shocked would be an understatement. He has been working with Arnav since the company started.He has seen him as ruthless, emotionless arrogant ASR, but to see this soft side made him re-think him as arnav who was hidden behind the mask of what the world calls " ASR". He has never shared his personal thinks with anyone, though he might discuss something with aman but not to this extent.

Aman : ASR … I know how much Anjali means to you.. and i dint know what to do when ur jijaji was trying to hurt.. but was cut by arnav...

Arnav : NO NO … HE is not my JEJAJI anymore. He tried to hurt Di and now he will face ASR not Arnv...

Aman : ASR please calm down.. Ok tell me what about lavanya.. Is the dress ready? I am sure she will be in cloud nine thinking that she has ruined the shopstopper's dress.. But she doesnt know with whom she is playing. The great ASR... and smiles...

Arnav (smrik) : Yea.. SHe will face the true ASR now... What did the lawyer say.

Aman: U should have been with me while meeting lawyer. Even i thought anjali was weak and hurt, of course she is hurt but believe me ASR when i saw her speak with confidence she proved that she was by birth a raizada.. I am really proud of her, and even more proud of u being her brother who leaves no stone unturned to see that smile on her face. I will try to keep her happy as much as i can from my end. WHen all this divorce finishes, i want to marry her ASR and give her all the happiness she deserves.

Arnav :Ok... By the way did u tell her that u like her.

Aman : No ASR.. I want to give her time, i dont want her to think that i am taking pity on her to get married seeing her condition. I want her to understand my love for her and that i am marriying her for what she is and not cuz of the situation.

Arnav: That is true.. I am really lucky to have u aman and wish u all the best buddy, now take rest.

Saying this he gets up and goes to check his e-mails. Aman just lie down thinking of anjali. After sometime the nurse comes with lunch for aman and arnav orders his food. They have their lunch discussing the progress for tomorrow's event.The doctor comes and checks him and assures that he is doing fine and can be discharged by tonight but rest is required. Aman then takes rest while arnav checks his mail.

AT RM :

Here the raizada's & guptas arrive home. Anjali rushes to her room and starts crying.. All follow her.

Naani : Anjali Betiya.. What happened? Why are u crying? Calm down..

Manoramma : Hello Hi bye bye.. Anjali bitya what happens.. Aman is alright and shyam is in jailwa.. no worries when maami's is here.

Anjali (inb/w sobs) : Naani, Maami, i never thought that person will go so low.. You know what he said..

She then tells what shyam told her in the temple. All were shocked.They never thought that shyam will go so low.. Naani consoles her and makes her sleep. All come out. The guptas were worried for khushi. Naani sees it and assures them that nothing will go wrong and believe in devi maiyaa. They continue the preparations for tomorrow's engagement. In between they decide to get akash and payal to get engaged. So now double engagement.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011anaviabhihoneyboney1Astha_IFsuwasthiiMONAKARANrush007fan09spunk22sanjuarshisoapfreak13saj111rajalekshmiscarlet2012Archu61Sweta...Muskaan_87Reader_HobbynissoAsvatiAlai123dva2vrasamia19Raadhiyaaamadhu1210missmkAYUSHIVISHU..Gunjan..sunitikapoorangeldream14laksh65chavvi16

..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Waiting for part 2
Continue soon 
samia19 IF-Rockerz
samia19
samia19

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
nice