Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 28)

GAURI29 IF-Rockerz
GAURI29
GAURI29

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
aman is best

Muskaan_87 Goldie
Muskaan_87
Muskaan_87

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
lovely and beautyful update:)

still sad, but happy 2 read that amaan is safe:)
laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
awesome update good that aman saved and shyam was caught again.
ashi.1 Goldie
ashi.1
ashi.1

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
nice update...Smile
Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Awhhh that was soo sweet that aman got himself shot for anjali really cute :) thanks for th pm can't wait for the next oart :)
Neemurajeev Senior Member
Neemurajeev
Neemurajeev

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Very nice.cont...
shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends...

I am back from my vacations.. Hope you all wished for something special this year ahead.. Now back to work... 

Well sorry i could not update this since i was not having internet connection and i dint wanna carry my lappy since i wanted to enjoy with my family. Now since i am back you will get a lot of updates from me may be on weekdays but surely on friday... & on weekends...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SanjanaSobti-..Gunjan..sunitikapoor

shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Chapter 29 : Aman's confession to ASR & Anjali.

Raizaadas & guptas entered the hospital with tight security. They were lead to the room where aman was shifted and watched arnav sitting outside the room. The next room was were anjali was sleeping. Arnav lifts his head up to see the entire clan of raizaada & guptas. He sees khushi who is still in shock and has fear in her eyes.

Naani : Chotte what happened? Where is anjali betiya? How is aman bituwa?

Maami : Ha arnav Bituwa.. Common on tells us where is anjali?

Arnav: Naani, Maami please calm down. Di & aman are safe. Akash i want to meet that ba****d. He will now face ASR.. I was quiet till now thinking about Di, but not anymore.

Akash : Bhai please calm down we cant loose our temper now, tomorrow is our show and now this incident , the media will get good hot news if will loose our temper.Let the show finish then we can handle him. How is aman. What did the doctor say?

Naani : Chotte, please listen to akash, let this show finish, dont do anything now. God will punish him for sure.

Arnav : Seriously Naani. God.. Does god even exist?

The guptas were shocked hearing this.

Arnav : Where was god when we need the most tos ay mumma? Where was god when me & Di were thrown out of the house leaving us begging us on streets for food.Stop it naani. ASR is god and now i will show what i can do to shyam for trying to hurt Di & almost killed aman.

Maami : (crying) : Arnav Bituwa please calm down come lets meet aman bituwa

The guptas were shocked and dumb to hear such a thing from arnav. Still they dint wanna make the situation worse by asking further and they followed naani into the room, while khushi came and stood next to arnav and place her hand in his and pressed it lightly. Arnav looked at the entangled hand pulled khushi into a hug which he was missing.

Arnav : Khu..Khushi.. Di ..Dii that person tried to kill Di.. Khushi..What would have happened if something happened to Di. I would have lost Ma again. After ma it was Di who was with me like my mother. If something happened to her.. OMG... What will i do...

Khushi sensed that he was freaking out thinking that shyam tried to kill Anjaliji. How disgusting that person is. Anyone could fall in love with this family and that person was sure not to fit in this family.

Khushi : Arnav Please look her..Di is fine.. Nothing will happen to Di.. I am with u always and will protect Di from the world. Relax aranv. Please.

She then placed a soft kiss on his forehead and made him sit on the chair holding his hand tight due to fear. Arnav sensed it and immediately calmed himself, since he cannot break down in front of his family cuz right now his family needed him.His chain of thoughts was broken by the nurse.

Nurse : Sir, Anjali madam is awake you can meet her.

In aman's room :

Naani , maami, akash, gupta's entered the room to see aman sleeping. Naani sat on the chair next to aman and placed her hand on his forehead. He opened his eyes and adjusted his sight to see where he was ans suddenly his memory went back to shyam holding gun to kill anjali.
He screamed anjali and tried to get up but then there was a pain on his chest.

Naani : Are bituwa what are you doing..Lie down.. Anjali is fine..

He heard a familiar voice but then it took a minute to realise that it was naani's voice.

Aman : Naaniji anjaliji i mean anjali madam..shyam tried to kill her..

Maami : Hello Hi bye bye... Aman bituwa..Anjali or anjali madam...

Aman went red hearing this and naani thought may be aman liked anjali but dint want to speak now.SHe thought she will speak to chotte first and then to aman.

Naani : Bituwa.. Anjali is fine she fainted so she is in the other room taking rest. We dont know how to thank you for saving our anjali bitiya.. If something happened to her...

Aman : No.. Nothing will happen to her as long as i am there.

THen he realised what he said and changed it.. Err. I mean as long as ASR is there nothing with happened to anjali madam.

Naani, maami & gupta's laughed at him and he was embarrassed.

In Anjali's room :

Arnav & Khushi entered the room. Anjali saw arnav entering and she immediately started shooting the questions (no wonder she proves she is ASR's sister)

Anjali : Chotte.. How is amnaji.. WHy am i here when i should be him/ What did the doctors tell? Was he hurt too much OMG there was so much blood.. Is.. Is he safe.. THat person i will not leave him now for hurting him..How dare he..

Her chain of questions were broken seeing arnav and khushi trying to hold back their laugh.

Anajli (in angry tone) : WHat the hell..I am asking you question and you both are just standing there and laughing.

Saying this she gets up from the bed. Arnav and Khushi moves towards her and stops her.

Aranav: Di please calm down.

He puts his head in her lap and hugs her.Anjali is shocked seeing him like this. SHe understands that he was tensed for her. She starts stroking his hair.

Arnav(in tears) : Di..Di do u know what i went through when i heard the gunshot.. I thought i lost you di just like mumma.. How could you Di.. What i would have done without you..Was going to temple so important than ur life Di..

Anjali : Chotte chotte look at me, See nothing happened to me.Amanji was there with me.But i least expected to see shyam there. And then seeing amanji protecting me and in this process he hurt himself. How is he chotte.

Khushi : Anjaliji please relax.. Amanji is fine. Come lets go to meet him.

Arnav & khushi he;ped anjali to walk towards aman's room. The door of aman's room opened and aman looked at anjali who had tears in her eyes and she took slow & steady steps towards aman and just crushed herself on him hugging him and crying her heart out. To say the raizada's & gupta's were shocked except arnav & khushi would be an understatement.

Anajli (crying) : How could you amanji? How could you do this? What would have happened if something happened to you. How would i live with the guilt that something happened to you cuz of me, trying to save me from that beast who spoke so much nonsense.

Hearing this all became alert and arnav lost his smile on his face. He came to anjali and asked her

Arnav: WHat did he say Di?

Aman : Nothing ASR.. Wo..

Arnav: Aman this is the last time i am asking you.. What did he tell u or Di..

Anjali realised that she was hugging aman in front of her family. She immediately gets up and faces arnav

Anjali : He said that i am characterless and roaming with aman even before getting divorced and when he did the same thing with khushi we called him characterless.

Khushi and arnav felt as if someone had punched on their faces. She then narrates what happened in the temple. Arnav by now just wanted to go to jail and kill shyam with his hands.

Arnav: I will not spare him now

and turns to leave just to be stopped by khushi who was holding his hand and was her tears were threatening to spill out of her eyes.Arnav closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths to calm him and runs his other hand on his hair.

Aman : ASR.. Dont worry i was sure you will come to save anjali...madam.. I am sorry i just could do only this much.

Maamiji : Hello hi bye bye.. U have done so much to us and now u phill listen only to maami.. Take rest and no more speaking. What arnav bituwa am i correct.

Arnav :Yes aman.. There is no words to tell thankyou for saving di.. If something happened to her... He could not complete his sentence as tears started to fill his eyes. AMan was shocked to see ASR's eyes getting filled with tears but then he knew anjali was like his mother.

Aman : ASR what about tomorrow. I mean.. He looks at arnav.

Arnav understoood that he is talking about the dress, he tells that everything is under control and not to worry.

Naani  :Ha aman bituwa. Dont worry chotte and akash will manage for tomorrow's show.

The doctor enters the room and checks aman. Arnav asks about his condition dn his discharge. Doctor tells him that he can be discharged by tonight but needs rest since the bullet had hit on the chest.

Edited by shanthiva - 05 January 2013 at 4:51am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21parimaladhoneyboney1Astha_IFlocaMONAKARANrush007sanjuarshisoapfreak13saj111rajalekshmifan09meradilsuhi.mahiMuskaan_87Krishika209nissoAsvatiAlai123-SanjanaSobti-missmkmadhu1210AYUSHIVISHUhajrsunitikapoorangeldream14laksh65..Gunjan..chavvi16

Go to top