Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 27)

Asvati Goldie
Asvati
Asvati

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I JUST HOPE DAT NOTHIN GOES WRONG BTW DEM NOW

Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
ASR will defoo save the day.. Loved the ay he's going to terminate lavanya and how he asked for the CCTV footage clever our arnav lol! Great Uodate can't wait for the fashion show :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Chapter 28 : Encounter with shyam :

Arnav & khushi come to a cozy restaurant and get settled in a corner place which is a quite place. They place the order and wait for their food.

Arnav: Khushi i have a surprise for u tomorrow, i just hope you will like it.

Khushi : Really, what is.. anyway it is a surprise and u wont tell me now so i better wait for it tomorrow.

The waiter brings their food and they have their lunch discussing about tomorrow's event. After that they head towards office.

Aman & anjali reach the lawyer's office. Unknowingly one person notices this and informs his boss who had buried himself in the dark storeroom of the chawl.

Lawyer : Welcome aman, mrs anjali jha.

Anjali : Mrs anjali raizaada, sorry to correct you.

The lawyer asks them to take their seats and asks his peon to get coffee.

Lawyer : So mrs anjali, are you sure u want this divorce, i have spoken to aman and he told me all the incidents and the accusations that u provided in FIR report and signed by Miss khushi &
Mr.Raizaada.

Peon arrives with the coffee.

Anjali : Yes. But in all this i dont want khushi's name dragged cuz she is going to meet my would be bhabhi.

Lawyer : Ok.. But as of now i will file this petition as soon as possible and i heard that shyam has escaped from jail. So i am sure he will get this news somehow or the other. Lets make a move fast before he proceeds.

Aman : Ok sir then we will take ur leave. Let us know if u need any further details.

Anjali and aman leave the place. Anjali sits in the car thinking what happened in her life. She did love shyam and never doubted his love for her, but then when she got to know that she starting using money like water and she did try to keep check on his movements, and she was shocked that he spent the money on shares and races and lot the amount. Later when she realised that he wanted only her money she dint show concern but gave him what he asked, but then when he tried to hurt khushi, she was shattered. He chain of thoughts came to a halt sensing the car had stopped. She looked around the surroundings and found that they had reached the temple.

Aman : Anjali finish ur prayers and come fast, its not safe here.

Anjali nods her head and comes out of the car and starts climbing the temple. Arman is still tensed so he comes out of the car and sees a van standing at some distance. He notices the van dint have any number plate and two people standing near the shop staring at him and anjali. Aman senses danger and heads towards the temple.Anjali reaches the temple, buys the puja thaal and enters the mandir and starts praying in front of devi maiya.

Aman sees back and what he saw shocked him, shyam sitting in the van and staring at them. He made quick way towards the main temple and at the same time messaged arnav.

At AR :

Aranv and khushi had returned from lunch and they went on doing their respective work. Akash comes to his cabin and tells that the production has started and the dress would be ready by tonight. Arnav phone buzz, he opens to see message from aman and becomes alert, what he read made him fill with anger. Akash notices this sudden change in his face.

Akash : Bhai what happened?

Arnav :Akash i dont have any time to tell u now just be with khushi and take her home safely and i will call u if i need anything but u just be with khushi.

Saying this he storms out of AR leaving behind confused akash, his employees and khushi.

At temple :

Aman searches for anjali and sees her sitting in front of the goddess who has a smile on her face as if to assure that all the pain will be erased.
By the time he moves towards her he hear gunshots and all other people start running out of the temple. Anjali's trance is broken hearing the gunshots.Aman turns to see shyam's mens approaching them and he quickly moves towards anjali and makes her stand and hides her from the goons. She is shocked to see shyam standing in front of her.

Shyam : Anjali how are you.. I really missed you so much.. How can u put those accusations on me, i am ur husband.

Aman  : Not a word shyam, just leave this place. Save urself from ASR. If he comes to know then u wont be alive.

Arnav drives as fast as he can and also calls the police informing them that shyam is in temple.
The temple is not too far from AR Office. He soon reaches there and sees people running out screaming, he gets worried since his Di is in the temple and starts running towards the main temple.

Shyam : Are anjali how come he has started protecting you. Where is ur so called brother, i mean saale-sahab. U have not divorced me yet but still roaming with another man. How sad anjali. When i did what i got, humiliations, and now u r doing the same thing, so now according to me u are characterless.

Anjali was shocked to hear this from her husband whom she loved the most. How could he speak to her like this. A tear runs down her cheek and she sits on the floor staring at the man in front of her. Aman lost his patience and comes near shyam and grabs his collar and hits him.The other goons pulls him away from shyam and start hitting aman, and he has wounds and cuts on his face, forehead, hand.

Shyam : Now if i have to get khushiji, i have to loose u anjali, i am sorry for this, but now i have enough money with me so i can be happy with khuhsiji.

Saying this shyam pulls a gun from his pocket and aims at anjali, Anjali is too shocked to react. Aman sees this and panics and somehow frees himself from the goons and reaches shyam.In the fight the trigger gets poulled and tagain  gun shot is heard. Anjali, arnav panic.Police reach the temple and hearing the gunshot they run to the temple. But then what anjali saw, she started breathing heavily.
Arnav entered the temple to see anjali sitting on the floor staring at shyam and shyam moving back in frustration and turns to meet none other than the ASR.

Arnav runs towards him and punches him on his face repeatedly until shyam falls downs. He stops his hand midway when he heard someone call him.He looks up to see wounded aman. He has been shot on his chest.Police rush towards the other goons and also take unconscious shyam into custody.

Arnav: Aman Aman, this is not funny dammit. U can't do this , U can't leave me like this, Be brave nothing will happen to u.

Anjali : Chotte!! and then she sees aman in a pool of blood. Amanji.. Hey bhagwan... Y did u do this? How could you do this?

Police calls the ambulance. Aman is shifted in the ambulance.On the way to the hospital he informs akash what happened and he immediately rushes to khushi's telling that she needs to go home, He tells her what happened and how shyam tried to attack anjali and how aman saved her. He panics hearing this,Akash calls home and asks everyone to stay at home and not to move out until he reaches home.

Khushi and akash reach home and khushi i scrying and payal is trying to console her. Akash tell everyone what happened and he tightens the security around RM. He tells he will go to hospital but all of them insist in joining him but then he decides it won't be safe so he decides he will go once when he receives call from arnav.

Anjali, arnav reach the hospital and aman is rushed to OT for removing the bullet and to to clean the other wounds. Arnav and anjali sit outside the OT, and arnav calls akash. Anjali is recalling all what happened and shyam's words. She just stares at the door in front of her.

Arnav: Hello akash, Di is fine dont worry , That ba****d tried to kill Di and aman is shot and is undergoing an operation now.

Akash : Bhai all want to come to hospital what shall i do?

Arnav :No akash, dont let anyone out. I will come there and tighten the security.

Akash cuts the calls and tells what arnav told him. There was relief on everybody's face but also sad for aman.

In hospital :

The OT door opens and the doctor comes out.

Doctor : Mr.Raizaada, we have removed the bullet, the patient has lost lot of blood but still he is out of danger, we have attended the wounds and he needs rest. U can meet him when he is shifted to the ward.

Arnav :Thank you Doctor.

Arnav sees anjali sitting without any reaction staring at the door. He goes near her and places his hand on her shoulder.She feels someones touch on her shoulder and turns her face to see aranv sitting next to her. Then she again shifts her head to focus on the door and sees that the door is open. She panics and gets up suddenly.

Anjali : Amanji.. Amanji.. Shyam shot him...shyam shot him..Blood...

She tried to go to enter OT.Arnav is shocked to see her in this condition.He had sees her in the same condition when his mom died in hospital. He panics and goes near her and pulls her by her shoulders and tries to bring her out of the shock.

Arnav :Di Di.. See me Di.. Aman is out of danger... Di can you hear me.

Anjali : Chotte shyam shot amanji.. He fell down,, blood chotte...

Saying this she faints. Arnav panics and calls the doctor. Anjali is shifted to a room.Doctor tells she is in shock and they have given her injection and she will wake up in an hour. Arnav calls akash and tells about anjali. All panic and decide to got to hospital. However akash tries to convince them but then nanni puts her foot down and orders akash to take her to hospital or else she will go by herself. Hearing this akash just nods his head. He goes out and arranges the security and cars. So the raizaadas & guptas come to hospital to meet aman & anjali.

Edited by shanthiva - 27 December 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21parimaladanaviabhihoneyboney1Astha_IFMONAKARANrush007Ashgspunk22sanjuarshiArchu61soapfreak13saj111rajalekshmiankitbakaSweta...Muskaan_87meradilprabha75Krishika209nissoAsvatiReader_HobbyAlai123sathyaishmoonlight2630samia19RaadhiyaaaGAURI29-SanjanaSobti-madhu1210AYUSHIVISHU..Gunjan..sunitikapoorlaksh65chavvi16

nishi22 IF-Rockerz
nishi22
nishi22

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Awesum update

Edited by nishi22 - 28 December 2012 at 1:51am
sathyaish IF-Dazzler
sathyaish
sathyaish

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
alot happened in jus one update:) anywayz jus loved d update:)
samia19 IF-Rockerz
samia19
samia19

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
nice update, poor aman
Asvati Goldie
Asvati
Asvati

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
yuck shyam!!!
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..