Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 56

-SanjanaSobti-

Goldie

-SanjanaSobti-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
please update soon..
awesome ff

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 21)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raadhiyaaa

IF-Dazzler

Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
update yar

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Chapter 22 : Family's fear

Next day morning anjali and maami come to meet chotte.They see him sleeping on the bench. They decide to tell him once when he gets up.Akash along with naani enter the hospital. Akash calls Shashi and informs that khushi is in hospital since she had a fall. He does not inform the actual reason. But he informs payal the truth. They meet anjali and maami. Akash takes them home. Naani stays with arnav. Naani slowly caressed his hair and arnav immediately jerks up and sees naani.Naani hugs him and starts crying. Arnav consoles her. Doctor comes out of the room.

Arnav :Doctor how is khushi.I mean has she gained her conscious.

Doctor : Mr.Raizaada, this means you dont know what happened to her last night.

Arnav: What happend to her? Y was i not informed. Is she alright?

Doctor : Relax Mr Raizaada. Thanks to ur relative and ur sister who helped her from losing her life again. There was another attempt to murder on her yesterday night. We have informed the police and the ward boy is in police custody. He was bribed by ur BIL who tried to kill khushi. But then ur aunt came and screamed and then we caught him and handed him to police. Now she is out of danger except some bandages and some stitches on her forehead & head. U can meet her but dont give her much stress.

Hearing this arnav starts fuming thinking about shyam.Naani places her hand on his shoulder and they both go inside the room.Khushi was sleeping. But then she wakes up hearing the click of the door. Fear engulfs her and then relaxes seeing naaniji & arnav.

Khuhsi : Arnav, Naaniji.. Saying this she starts crying.

Naani : Khushi Betiya.. Bas dont cry now we are here. So dont worry.

Khushi : Naani i ..i was.. soo...scared yesterday. I thought i will die of suffocation adn then i saw maami pulling someone and shouting and then everything went blank. Ouch My head.

Aranv : Khsuhi.. Relax.. Please dont strain urself.

Garima, Buaji, Payal & shashi enter the room.

Garima& Payal : Khushi

Shashi : Khushi Betiya..

Buaji : Aye Titaliya.. What has happened to you.

Khushi sees her family and starts crying. But then the machine starts beeping and all get scared. Arnav runs out to call the doctor. Doctor comes and gives her an injection & asks them to leave so that she can rest. All of them go out of the room.

Garima: Jiji what happened to khushi. Y is god testing her like this. What harm has she done.

Payal : Amma please control urself. See Khushi is safe now. Nothing has happened to her.

Saying this she looks at arnav for support. He reads her eyes and sits infront of baabuji holding his hands in his.

Arnav :Uncle whatever has happened please forgive me. I promise you that i will not leave no stone turned to kill that person who hurt my khushi so much.

Buaji : Hai re nandhakishore. What are you and payla hiding from us. Even when akash bituwa spoke to her she was almost shivering. Nothing wrong has happend to our titaliya. Please tell us arnav bahuwa.

Arnav is shocked hearing this. He instructs payal to come with him to speak with doctor. He takes payal outside and she tells him what akash told her. But her family members dont know this. Now arnav realises what he had done by telling half truth.

Payal : Arnavji can i ask u something. Will you please tell me the truth.

Arnav :YEs payal ask me.

Payal : Nothing wrong has happened to khushi right.If something has happened please tell me.

Aranv : Payal as long as Aranv Singh raizaada is there nothing can go wrong to my khushi. I will leave no stone unturned to protect her from all evil.

Payal starts crying hearing this. Arnav asks her to control and they got to the cafetaria and get coffee for everybody. Khushi gets up after sometime and sees arnav siiting beside her.

Arnav : Khsuhi Khushi.. Are you ok. I mean is ur head aching tell me dammit speak up.

Khushi : Arnav please relax. As it is my head is paining and ur shouting on top of ur voice.

Arnav :Holds her hand : I am sorry khushi, i am really sorry. I.. I..

Khushi closes his mouth with her hand and nods a no. They have a eye lock. Doctor enter the room and do a check up and informs that khushi can discharged within 2 days but she should have complete rest. The family members are happy hearing this. Garima tells that she will visit the temple. Naani and buaji also goes with her. Arnav & shashi are in hospital now.
Arnav gives her the breakfast and the medicines. After sometime khushi sleeps.

Arnav & Shashi sit in the sofa in the room. Payal sits next to khushi holding her hand.Shashi asks arnav what happened and arnav tells everything. Shashi starts crying thinking khushi's condition. Arnav tells him that shyam is behind bars and now nothing can hurt his khushi  and anyone who want to hurt her should first face Arnav Singh raizaada. Shashi is happy hearing this possessiveness from arnav & understands that her loves khushi more than anything else.

Amma, naani, buaji go to temple and pray for khushi's speedy recovery. They ask naani what happened and naani explains everything. How shyam used treated khushi and how chotte got to know about it. How he was always around her to protect her and now he had agreed to marry her. Hearing this buaji & garima are shocked. They feel bad for anjali that she had got such a jerk as her husband. Naani tells that she is strong and since she knew the truth she became more strong. She assures that shyam will never come near khushi and now she wants khushi to be chotte's wife. Garima and buaji agree and they return to hospital.

At Hospital :

Khushi gets up and sees payal and shashi sees this and comes near her.Arnav calls the doctor.Doctor comes to check khushi and confirms that she is out of danger and but she needs complete rest. Naani, buaji &  garima enter the hospital and at the same time police & aman come to meet aranv. Akash, maami & anjali enter behind police.Police ask arnav to sign some documents regarding shyam. Khushi is shocked hearing this.

Khuhsi : Aranv what have you done. How can you be so cruel to shyam. Have u forgotten he is ur sisiter's husband and ur jeejaji. What ever happened is just a mistake and some misunderstanding from him. U cannot punish him life this. What will happen to anjaliji.

Anajli : Khushi it was me who gave the complaint and arnav is just signing the documents reagrding the fraud which he did. Anyway u need not bother about me khushi. He was a cheat. All what he did was just for the sake of money. We would have not know his true colors. Now i have already filled divorce.

Khushi and her family are shocked to hear this. Naani starts crying thinking about anjali's fate.

Naani : What is happening in my childrens life. First they underwent so much pain and now this. Y am i alive to watch all this.

Arnav: Naani please control urself. Whatever happens is for good. We got to know about shyam early.If not i would have lost Di like how u lost ur daughter and our mother.He is jut like my dad.

Anajli : Yes naani. Please stop speaking about that person. And naani i am not that weak as u think. Mumma was weak so she took that extreme step. But i have my family for me, i have my chotte and akash for me. So i no need anyone else. Kyu chotte, akash.

Akash & arnav : Yes Di we are there for you.

Arnav signs the documents and then asks khushi to sign them, initially khushi is reluctant but then anjali assures her that she is fine, so she signs it half heartedly.They come and hug anjali. All start crying seeing the brother-sister bond. Payal is really happy to see this love in arnav & akash for their sister. Aman produces some evidences to the police and asks khushi to take care. Arnav instructs aman to handle all the work for next 2-3 days since he may not be able to come to office but will check mails once he is at home and also to get the papers ready for signing the deal with Mr. Mittal. Aman tells arnav not to worry and leaves from there.

Manoramma : Hello Hi bye bye...Now forget about dark clouds and think of the 2 sunshine here. Khushi, how are u feelings now. When will u and payal come to RM permanently.. For that u will have to get well soon. Now have this juice and take rest.

Payal tells that she will be with khushi.. Akash too agrees. Arnav takes naani,maami,buaji, garima & shashi to Sheesh Mahal . They reach Sheesh Mahal . Arnav arranges the guest room for khushi's family to take rest. Aranv goes to his room to get freshen up.He calls akash and tells him to keep updated regarding khushi's health and he will do the work today from home and come to hospital by evening.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21parimaladanaviabhihoneyboney1Astha_IFreena1146sanjuarshiArshinmeankitbakaashnaMaharajfan09tasminesaj111vtanrajalekshminissoAsvatispunk22pokemonianKrishika209Sweta...Muskaan_87prabha75Raadhiyaaamoonlight2630sunitikapoormadhu1210angeldream14samia19laksh65Dee_Jchavvi16

mickyami

mickyami

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
WOW AM FRST 1 
NYCEEE

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
quite an eventful update shanthi, 
relieved that creepwa went behind the bars, but i feel somehow will come back for revenge

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
wow lovely

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Nice update
Oh that Shyam tried to kill Khushi

Raadhiyaaa