Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 56

Priyyanka

IF-Dazzler

Priyyanka

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Hi.. I just read all the 17 chapters at once and i found this really sweet.. Seriously... Pls add me to your pm list Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 17)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
pls con soon

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Hello friends...

How are you? I know we all are upset that IPK ended. But frankly i am happy that it ended only with sarun. Even though barun quit and they were planning to get viraf, since we, arshi fans protested against it, finally it ended with only arshi... Still sad that it ended but happy cuz they will always stay in our hearts..

4 time winner of BEST Jodi.. Only ARSHI... No matter what they rocked with their performance.

Will miss u sarun...

I will continue my writing on this story without stop and planning new more stories on them.. Once when i reach 20 parts.. will start posting the next story which i have started.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan_87sunitikapoorpenny25Raadhiyaaa

shanthiva

shanthiva

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Chapter 20 : Uncontrollable feelings :

Arnav got up due to some sweet thoughts of previous days events.Khushi confessing her love for him. Suddenly a soft touch on his face made his eyes open. He saw the most beautiful sight in front of his eyes. Khushi... His Khushi..

Arnav : Khushi... Good morning...

Khushi : Good morning arnav.

Aranv pulled her into his arms. Khushi rested her head of his chest hearing his heartbeat.

Khushi : Aranv.. i need to tell amma, baabuji && buaji.and also jiji. I just want to tell all what happened and what made you take this decision.

Aranv : Khushi.. do you still think that i took this decision thinking about shyam. No khushi. I liked you but was scared since i was not like this before. I had closed all my emotions. All i knew was Di, Naani, Maami, Maamaji,akkash and work,this was my world and now you will be a part of my world.

Khushi : I am sorry i dint want to ask you this.but

Arnav : What khushi.. Tell me. You are going to be my wife and you can also tell me anything you want without hestitation.

Khuhsi : One is regarding shyam then second is your.. ur parents.

Aranv body became rigid hearing this. His grip on khushi tightened. Khushi lifted her head and saw arnav clenching his jaw.

Khushi : I am sorry arnav. Now lets get ready and go out.Do we have to meet Mittal today.

Aranv : Losens his grip on her.. No khushi. Do you wnat to go out somewhere.

Khushi : Yes arnav.

Khushi gets up from the bed and sits .Khushi's phone starts ringing. without seeing the caller id She picks the call.Khushi was shocked to hear the voice on the other end.

Shyam: Hello khushiji.. How r u? I heard that you were not well. Are you alright.

Arnav sees this and speaks.

Aranv : Who is it khushi? Y r u not speaking.

Shyam hears this and starts fuming thinking arnav and khushi together.

Shyam : Is saale-saab with u.. What is he doing with you khushiji. Please speak up khushiji

Khushi was too shocked.. She just murmured Jeejaji..Hearing this arnav became all alert. He grabbed the phone from khushi and on the speaker. He told khushi to continue speaking, just to know his intensions. Khushi thought may be arnav is having a plan so she composed herself before she could speak to shyam.

Khushi : Good mrng jeejaji.. How is Di, Naani, maami. I am fine thank you.

Shyam : Khushiji please dont call me by that name. U dont know how worried i was when i came to know that you had fever last night.

Khushi saw aranv messing furiously on his mobile to someone. She thought it must be to aman & akash. He gestured her to continue talking. She continued.

Khushi : Ha ha i am fine.. Is this why you called & stop this nonsense. Are you not ashamed of urself. u r married to anjaliji and how can u cheat her.

Shyam : Khushiji please... Try to understand.

Khushi gets angry and just disconnects the call..She just gets up & goes to the living room..Arnav speaks to aman and then arranges some surprise for khushi &  gets freshen up and comes to khushi. HE turns her and sees her crying silently. He pulls her into a hug and then cups her face wiping the tears, telling her that he is with her & nothing will happen to her.He then takes her out for breakfast and tried to change her mood.He orders a bunch of roses and silently asks the waiter to deliver it to her. He orders a cake to celebrate the success of the deal as well the joy of khusi confessing her love. Khushi gets the bunch of roses delived to her by the wiater with a small note written by arnav.She reads the note and a small smile appears on her face. She sees aranv and then sees a cake in the table. Arnav gestures her to cut the cake. They both cut the cake and feed each other. They have the breakfast and go out for sightseeing.

After few hours they come back to hotel to have their lunch.They have their lunch and then arnav tells khushi to go to the room and he has some work with Mr. Mittal. Khushi enters the room adn locks it and then lie on the bed thinking the days event. How her life changed. Meanwhile arnav goes to a jewellery shop and buys a beautiful ring for khushi. He calls delhi and informs his family regarding khushi's decision. All are happy except shyam. He tells them that they will be going to lucknow to meet her parents and planning to have a formal engagement. Naani tells that they will also join them in lucknow. Arnav tells that it is a surprise for khushi. Naani tells we will have shagun adn also a silent engagement. He then tells aman to make the necessary arrangements for his family to reach lucknow. He then calls Lucknow and informs the same to khushi's parents and buaji. All are first surprised but then they are happy that khushi is making good progress in her career and also for getting a good family as her in-laws. He tells them that they will be returning to lucknow tomorrow. Hearing this the entire family is happy since they will be seeing khushi after a long time.He tells them not to tell khushi since he has planned this surprise for her.

Hearing all this shyam lost his patience. His wife has become almost mad and un-controllable hearing that her brother is going to marry khushi. He was fuming with anger but could not do anything. Arnav meets Mr.Mittal and tells the reason for the delay in getting the papers. Mr.Mittal is happy hearing this news and congragulate arnav. Arnav returns to the hotel and goes to his room.

Khushi was tired so she was sleeping when he entered the room. Arnav changes his dress and comes near khushi and sits in the bed beside her and holds her hand and admires her beauty.
Khushi stirs in sleep and pulls arnavs hand and keeps below her chin and sleep on his palms. Arnav sits seeing her, admiring her and thinking about her reaction cuz of the 2 big surprises.

It was evening khushi slowly wakes up and sees arnav and then she realises that she was holding arnavs hand and was sleeping. She immediately leaves his hand and gets up and sits in the bed.

Khushi : I am sorry arnav. When did u come

Arnav : Its ok khushi, relax, i came a while ago saw u sleeping so dint wanna disturb u. Now go freshen up we will have tea. ANd khushi u have a surprise tomorrow. I hope u like it. We need to start tomorrow early so that we can reach on time.

Khushi : What is it arnav please tell me. Are we going somewhere else.

Arnav : Khushi : Please its a surprise for you adn i cant spoilt it by telling you now get and , we will have tea.

Khushi makes a puppy face and moves to the bathroom, gets freshen up and comes out for tea.
Khushi phone starts ringing and she sees its shyam.

Khushi : Oh god arnav shyam is calling em again.What shall i do.

Arnav: Just let it ring dont worry. Everything will be fine.

They spend the evening packing their clothes and then talking.

Aranv : Khushi i wnat to ask u something.

Khushi : YEs aranv

Arnav :U really meant those words. I mean i love u a lot but i never expected you to take so quick decision about me.

Khushi : Arnav.. I liked u from the first time i came to delhi. U never took advantage of we being alone. Then you guided me in doing job, then save me from shyam.I mean no one would go against their familly espically jeejaji since somewhere anjaliji will be hurt.But then u were still with me.I am really grateful for this. Thanks aranv.

Arnav slowly holds khushi's hand and cups her face and places a small peck on her cheeks. Khushi starts loosing her senses due to this closessness. SHe tries to move but then arnav holds her hand and nods a no. Khushi then places her free hand on arnav's shoulder and kisses him on his forehead then on his eyes, cheeks and the hugs him. Arnav is happy and hugs her back.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011anaviabhihoneyboney1parimaladreena1146TajinderKsanjuarshiArshinmelocamary9053sangeethbalaGunMscarlet2012Archu61saj111vtanrajalekshmishalinikanagutasminefan09nissoAsvatimadhu1210yeshyeshnahajrrishaithraprabha75Sweta...Muskaan_87sunitikapoorpenny25praseethaRaadhiyaaamoonlight2630Priyyankajothijoe18missmklaksh65GAURI29Sona257amaiasarunsashasinghShafoochavvi16

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
nice update shanthi, loved it.
shyam will remain the creep for ever, hope he doesnt create any prob in their engagement.
thanks for the pm

loca

Groupbie

loca

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
that was awesome!!!!! update soon!! :)

ashi.1

Goldie

ashi.1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
awsmm story dear ...
m loving it...

penny25

IF-Dazzler

penny25

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
DAT IS NYC TO HEAR DAT U R NOT GONNO STOP WRITN DIS FF...:) URE FF ID VERYN SWEET... PLZ DO CONTINUE SOON ND ALSO E8N FOR U,'RE NXT ONE

Post Reply New Post

Go to top