Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP chapter 42B : Pg 54 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 55

vinaya123

Goldie

vinaya123

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
nice confession but small update i think

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP chapter 42B : Pg 54 (Page 16)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GAURI29

IF-Dazzler

GAURI29

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
really awsome update dear...

penny25

IF-Dazzler

penny25

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
AMAZIN PIWCE OF WRITIN-...;ITS REALLY GR8...JUAST LOVD IT... READ IT ALL IN ONE GO... LOVD IT COMPLETLY... PLZ DO CONTINUE...

Sweta...

Goldie

Sweta...

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Awhhh that card was just amazingly wirtten... And the confession was perfect loved it :) thanks for the pm can't wait of true next oart :)

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Nice confession

jen_x

IF-Dazzler

jen_x

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
im glad arnav knows everything and is helping her...

thanks u

rishaithra

Goldie

rishaithra

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanthiva

Thank you for your comments... I am writing chapter one.. Will post if ASAP...

Here goes Chapter 1 ; 

Chapter 1 : Destined to Meet

Arnav along with his family reach are seated in the first row.Aman comes to Arnav and asks him to start the show.Hence Arnav and Aman walk to the stage and Aman starts the formal introduction to the press and other businuess subordinates regarding this fashion show.

Then Aman asks the CEO of AR CORP to join him on the stage.Arnav walks on the stage and stands next to Aman and takes over from him.

Arnav answers most of the press people's questions.But surpringly he doesnt have any answer to one of the spokespersons Question Q : Are you planning to get married after this lauch of your designs?

Arnav is lost in deep thoughts not knowing what to answer , just then his Sweet little sister walks upto to him and answers the question.

Khushi reaches the place where the fashion is held. She just sneaks into the backstage to see the actual event.Her eyes fall on the person (Arnav) on the stage. She is taken aback by the authoritatve voice of the person on the stage addressing the press.

She still doesnt see their faces, after a while feeling disappointed she turns araound and tries to go back to the handicraft exhibition.
She is on her way but accidently she opens a room to check what is in the room.She sees all the clothes present in room waiting for the models to be worn and walk on the show.

Khushi silently enters the room sending silent prayers to her devimaiyya that she should not be caught.
She finds one dress very nice and turns around to see if anybody is noticing her and picks up the dress and wears it.

In the meantime most of the models come and start picking their dresses as instructed by Aman and go to change.

One by one the models walk the ramp exhibiting the new collection design of AR corp.

Arnav on the other hand is eagerly waiting to watch the exclusive design which he had designed which was supposed to be worn by his top model " LAVANYA".
Lavanya on the other hand is totally engrossed with her phone that she forgets to gets dressed up.

Khushi wears the dress and is just admiring herself in the huge mirrior.
Aman comes to the room and sees a woman in the room in the dress which was dresigned by ASR and thinks its Lavanya. He just enters the room and without seeing tells  " Lavanya its your turn to walk on the ramp" and leaves out closing the door.

Khushi comes out of her thoughts after hearing Aman's voice and gets tensed. In the meantime one of the model walks  upto khushi and asks her to walk with her to the ramp.

Model : You are still here LA. Aman has asked to be ready and walk the ramp  since you are the next after nisha.

Khushi : See i am not the La. My name is Khushi. I have come here by mistake and since i liked this dress i just tried it.

Model : Common LA this is your dream fashion show and you cannot be so nervous. Afterall its your Arnav's show and you cannot spoil it.

Saying this the model pushes Khushi backstage asking her to take her position.Khushi gets scared and just stands there sending silent prayers to her Devimaiyya.

All the lights go off and Aman speaks from backstage " So Ladies and Gentlemen . Please hold you breathe for the most exclusive collection of AR designed by the ASR himself" Then aman comes near the model and asks her where is LA. the model point him to Khushi. 
Aman comes near Khushi thinking its Lavanya. Now its Lavanya's turn to walk the ramp, that is when Aman notices that the girl in this special costume is not Lavanya.

Aman : Who are you Miss? Y are you wearing this exclusive collection of AR?

Khushi : Sir my name is khushi, i have come here by mistake.I was actually lost my way.I had come to SHEESH MAHAL to attend the handicrafts exhibition. Please i am very sorry but i dont know what to do.

Aman ( worried) : Listen Miss Khushi. I know you have landed here by mistake, but since i have made the announcement , there is no backing off and now since you have already worn the dress please walk up the ramp. The rest i will manage later.

Khushi( in tears) : But how can i walk the stage just like that. I dont know anybody here and what will i tell my Jiji if incase she comes to know. There are press reporters as well. Will all this not get published.

Aman : I know Khushi but right now we dont have time and he pushes khushi on the stage and asks the model to join her on the ramp.

Arnav who sees the girl on the stage thinks its Lavanya nd closes his eyes waiting for the moment.
Suddenly the model walks on the ramp holding khushi's hands and then the lights turn on and fireworks are set at the background.

Khushi walks hesitantly to the end of the stage and stands there posing for the photo with the model along her side.
Arnav just opens his eyes to see Lavanya but inturn he sees some other girl.
He just stares at her looking deep into her eyes and stands up. All the Raizaada's are suprised by this girl.They also knew that Lavanya would be the model who will be wearing the exclusive design designed by ASr. But inturn it was some other girl.
 While turn khushi's leg slips and she falls directly into ASR arms,
The model, Aman and the entire family members are shocked seeing this.
Arnav just holds her and keeps staring at her.

niceClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

sathyaish

IF-Dazzler

sathyaish

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
hey jus saw ths story and read it all in one go, eagerly waiting for d next part, plz update soon and do pm me:) i am jus loving ur writing:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top