Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 14)

GAURI29 IF-Rockerz
GAURI29
GAURI29

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
just read all parts...wonderful story...update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskan1294

shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Chapter 18 : Khushi's Surprise..

Khushi wakes up next day feeling bit fresh. SHe opens her eyes and sees aranv sleeping next to her holding her hand. She then sees aranv sleeping in an uncomfortable position. She slowly releases her hand, gets up from the bed and makes arnav sleep properly and puts the quilt on him. She goes to the bathroom and gets fresh. She then orders the breakfast and waits for arnav to wake up.

Khushi is in the living room.She keeps thinking about aranv.How he took care of her yesterday. and how he protected her from shyam. And also what he told her.He wants to marry her.She thinks will she suit him? Will she be able to keep up to the standards of their family? Arnav wakes up by the constant ringing of his mobile phone. He opens his eyes and check for khushi. He gets shocked not seeing khushi next to him. He goes to the bathroom but still no go. He comes to the living room and relaxes seeing khushi admiring the view outside.
Anger fills him and he grabs khushi by her arms.

Arnav: Khushi. Khushi how are you. Why the hell did you get up. Cant you take rest for some more time.

Khushi is surprised by this. SHe starts struggling in his arms.

Khushi : Arnav leave me you are hurting me. I am fine arnav. Please leave me.

Arnav realises what he was doing and looses his grip on her.

Arnav : I am sorry khushi. Actually you had fever and i was worried for you khushi. Are you alright. Do you have fever.

Khushi : relax aranv. I am fine but still tired. Get ready we will have breakfast.

Arnav goes to freshen up and they have breakfast together. Arnav calls Naani and informs about khushi's health. After breakfast arnav gives her the medicine. She sits near the window and then after sometime doses off to sleep again cuz of medicne. Arnav picks her up and slowly puts her on the bed and slowly kisses her on her forehead and cheeks.He starts working. After few hours khushi wakes up by the loud shouting of arnav over the phone. Khushi moves out of the bed and goes near arnav.

Arnav: What the hell lavanya.. Cant you take of such small thing. How can you be so irresponsible. Forget it lavanya. I will handle it.

And cuts the call. He turns to see her and get upset for waking her up.

Arnav : I am so sorry khushi. now go take rest. I am sorry for waking u up.

Khushi : Its ok arnav i am feeling better. Shall we have lunch. i am hungry.

Arnav: Sure, Let me order the food.

Khushi : No no arnav, lets go down I am actually bored sitting here.

Arnav :Khushi ur still not fully fine.

Khushi : Please arnav. I am feeling bored in this room. I will have a change of mind.Please lets go down. Then we can go for shopping also.Are you really planning to buy me some warm clothes or you really want me to get frozen to death.

Arnav :Khushi, stop it. get ready, we will have lunch & then go for shopping.

Khushi gets ready wearing a cream color anarkali dress with red border. Arnav is too stunned to see her and is totally lost seeing her. He keeps starring her and slowly moves towards her. He holds her hand slowly and kisses her. Khushi starts breathing hard. He slowly cups her face and kisses her forehead , eyes and cheeks, and hugs her. THis time she also hugs him willingly. After sometime he breaks the hug and then move out to the restaurant for lunch.

They have the lunch and aranv then drives for shopping.He purchases warm clothes for khushi. Khushi on the other hand purchases some gifts for maami, Anjaliji, Naani, HP, akash including arnav.( excluding shyam)

Arnav :Khushi are you done with the shopping.

Khushi : Yes aranv. I have purchased for everybody and with love for maami. Arnav i am sorry i did not buy anything for shyam. I mean after what he did i did not feel like buying.

Arnav :Its ok khushi. Dont worry i will buy something for him. YOu dont worry.

Khushi : Arnav i have a surprise  for you.

Arnav : Surprise ? For Me?What is it khushi.

Khushi : Not now arnav. Have patience. I will tell you today at dinner time.

Aranv :Come on khushi. i dont have that much of patience till night.Please i cant wait so long. Atleast give me a hint.

Khushi : No arnav. No clues. Please. Have patience and i am sure you will like it.

They reach the hotel after a big shopping for everybody. They relax the entire evening. Arnav gets a call from aman telling that he needs to attend a conference call.

Aranv : Khushi i have a conference call for an hour.

Khushi : its ok arnav. U attend it. I am fine.

Khushi inwardly is happy thinking that now she can plan her surprise without his interference. Arnav goes to attend his call.Khushi contacts the room service and gets the required things. She prepares dinner , all aranv's favorite.Then with their help arranges a perfect setting for a perfect date.Khushi meantime gets freshen up and comes out wearing a red saree which she had purchased.She dims the light in the living room adn the entire room is lit with candles.

Arnav finishes his call. Gets freshen up comes to living room. He gets shocked to see the setup. He then sees khushi coming out from the balcony towards him. She extends her and then arnav slowly slips his handin hers.

Khushi : Welcome Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav : Khushi.. Thank you...

Khushi leads him to the low table where the dinner is ready.

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011honeyboney1reena1146MimimaArshinmelocaMONAKARANsangeethbalaashnaMaharajmary9053Archu61fan09tasmineshalinikanaguvtanrajalekshminani1222scarlet2012GunMsaj111kushi81sanjuarshiHuleygirlnissoAsvatiSweta...Muskaan_87prabha75moonlight2630magss24hemakalaiILoveFFcutemissAYUSHIVISHUmadhu1210Aisha1996RaadhiyaaaGAURI29samia19laksh65angeldream14ThanuAdityashaliShafoosunitikapooramaiaameena671sarunsashasinghchavvi16

hemakalai IF-Dazzler
hemakalai
hemakalai

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
nice buddy, i think she going to accept his proposal
meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Its interesting
samia19 IF-Rockerz
samia19