Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 11)

Raadhiyaaa IF-Rockerz
Raadhiyaaa
Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
nice update and next part soon plsss

shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Chapter 16 : Romance in Nainital (Part A)

Khushi and arnav start their journey to nainital at  5pm. The journey hours by road is 4 hrs 30 mins approximately. Arnav drives little fast so that they can reach the highway before its starts getting dark.Khushi is just enjoying the scenery outside,admiring delhi at sunset.

Arnav :Khushi..There are some chocolates in the dashboard. Have it if you want. We will stop at a dhaba in highway at around 8.

Khushi : Thanks arnav.

Khushi starts having chocolate and then realises that arnav has not had anything. First she hesitates since he cannot have it  but then she gives a piece of chocolate. Aranv takes it assuring her that he can have little bit not too many.

The rest of the journey is silent. In the meantime khushi feels bored and after sometime she dozez off to sleep.Arnav sees her face and thinks she is so calm when she is asleep. They reach the dhaba.

Aranv : Khushi Wake up.Lets have our dinner.

Khushi gets up and sees the dhaba.

Khushi : Sorry aranv i dint know when i slept.

Aranv :Its ok come lets eat something.I am damm hungry.

Khushi and aranv enter the dhaba and order their dinner.

Arnav: So khushi i hope you dont have any issue coming with me for this meeting.Since you know i have asked aman to enquire about jijaji, if incase you are their i know it wont be safe for you, so i wanted you to come with me.

Khushi : Thanks arnav. I just dont know how to thank you. I mean just to protect meyou are taking so much pain.

Arnav: Hey khushi now please dont start off you thanks giving and relax, he will surely pay if i find out that he is cheating Di.

The food arrives and they have their dinner and then start off again to nainital.They reach nainital at around 10:30 PM. They check-in the hotel and head to the suite.
The suite has one living room with inbuilt  room.Khushi is initially shocked thinking that arnav will be staying in the same room and starts checking the suite. Arnav senses her and goes to her.

Arnav: Khushi..Relax. there is no need to worry. I will sleep in the living room and you can take the bedroom.

Khushi : No.. I am not scared and i know arnav you will not cross your limits. I trust you.

Arnav: Really?

He smirks and starts moving towards her. She sees this and then moves back.She hits her back to the wall and he pins her to the wall and places his hands on either side.

Khushi : Ar..Aran...Arnav wha..What are you doing.. Its late arnav and we have the meeting tomorrow. I think we should sleep.

Arnav :Khushi why are you stammering.. Just now you were so confident & now look at you.

Arnav slowly moves one of his hand to her cheeks and touches it. Khushi gasps by his touch. Arnav leans forward and kisses her forehead, then her cheeks.

khushi : Arnav.. Please let me go..

Arnav: No khushi..Not today.

Saying this he comes still closer. Khushi gives in and hugs him. Aranv smirks and then he too hugs her, They stand like that dont know for how many hours, but then arnav thinks he should stop it before he looses control and pulls back from the hug.

Arnav: Khushi go take rest  Good night. and guides her to the bedroom.

Khushi : Good night arnav..

Khushi moves to bedroom, gets changed into her night dress and tries to sleep. But since the weather is too chilly she starts shivering. Aranv notices this since he had changed into his night dress and came to check if khushi needs anything and sees her shivering.

Arnav: OMG khushi.. I am so sorry i forgot to get you warm clothes. Let me just lite the fire to keep you warm.

Khushi : It...Itsss Oook arnavvv.. I can manage

Arnav: Yea right i can see how well you can manage.

He goes to the living room and gets the quilt and makes khushi lie down and tugs her the quilt. He then holds her hand and starts rubbing it against his palms to get heat. He gets into the beds and sits next to khushi. Seeing this khushi's eyes widen & she tells aranv not to worry. He then side hugs her to keep her warm. After sometime she sleeps. Aranv just sees and and then goes to sleep.

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011honeyboney1reena1146sangeethbalaReachmemary9053ashnaMaharajMONAKARANArshinmedasudisaspunk22sanjuarshishalinikanagufan09GunMvtanrajalekshmisaj111scarlet2012smiley24kushi81Sweta...Muskaan_87prabha75HuleygirlpokemoniannissoKrishika209nilmimoonlight2630magss24cutemisshemakalaijen_xRaadhiyaaacaskermadhu1210Aisha1996AYUSHIVISHUsiva2901shaliShafooThanuAdityaangeldream14sarunsashasinghamaiasunitikapoorchavvi16

Raadhiyaaa IF-Rockerz
Raadhiyaaa
Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
gud update
hemakalai IF-Dazzler
hemakalai
hemakalai

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
nice vry nice witing for next
scarlet2012 Senior Member
scarlet2012
scarlet2012

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
nice, thanks for pm
mary9053 Groupbie
mary9053
mary9053

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
awesome just stunned that u uppdated three at a time awesome yaar

shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Thank you for ur comments... More romance on the way... And a major twist after the romance...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhiyaaa

Muskaan_87 Goldie
Muskaan_87
Muskaan_87

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
ROMANTIC and yet LOVELYEmbarrassed
plz update the next part soon, and let it be romantic:)

Go to top