Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 (Page 10)

shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Chapter 14 : Arnav's confession..

At Dininnig Table :

Everybody comes near dinning table for dinner including creepwa. Shyam doent know that anjali has doubt on him. He casually takes his place and they wait for arnav & khushi.

Arnav enters khushis room and sees her doing the designs. He moves towards her and then asks her if she is ok. They then come out together for dinner. Shyam sees this and is filled with anger seeing arnav with khushi. Khushi sees him and holds arnav's hand. Arnav notices this and gestures her not to worry since he is with her. Khushi takes the seat next to arnav, opposite to anjali.

Naani : How are you feeling now khushi beitya?

Khushi : I am ok naani.

Shyam : What happen khushiji?

Anjali : Are shyam you were at home rite then how come you did not notice anything.

Shyam was shocked to hear this and was thinking what to tell.

Shyam : No anjali i was busy with on a call with my clients and more over i dint know khushiji was at home.

Anjali : Ok. chotte tomorrow please stay at home. The Mehtha's are coming here to see you.

Arnav :Not agian Di.Please u know i dont want to get married.

Maami : Arnav bituwa do you louves someone Meanzzz lavanya..

Anjali, naani, and khushi is shocked hearing this.

Arnav: Maami please. Me and lavanya. No way.

Naani : Then why are you not ready to see the girl.

Aranv thinks for a while and then answers.

Arnav : Yes naani i like someone but i  havent told my feelings for her. I dont even know whether she will accept me or not.

He then sees khushi Naani & anjali notices this and look at each other with a naughty smile.

Naani : Is it so? Who is she? Where is she from? I hope you have made your choice knowing that i want a girl for you who understands you and also knows about rituals and customs.

Anjali : Yes chotte naani is very right. Who is she. Do we know her.

Khushi : Yes arnav who is she.I mean i have hardly seen you speaking to anybody other than me, Di, lavanyaji. Then who is it. May be someone from you college.

Arnav: She is from lucknow. Thatz it guys no more clues. Let me first speak to her regarding this.

Khushi : She is from lucknow. Then i gaurantee you naani that the girl must be veery good. if they are from lucknow. Arnav tell me. who is it.. I can ask amma, baabuji to speak to them and i can also help you in this matter you know.

Anjali : Haa chotte. Khushi is right.

Arnav: Di please. Let me handle this.

Arnav comes to know that his crazy sister has got a clue whom he is taliking. the rest of the dinner goes silently and all retire to their respective rooms.
Anjali enters arnav's room. Arnav is standing near the pool side looking at the night sky. Anjali holds his hand and makes him sit on the chair and she sits in front of him.

Meanwhile khushi goes to her room and then thinks of going to arnav's room to speak to him. So she climbs the stairs and sees anjali entering the room so she just follows her and was about to enter the pool area when she hears anjali speaking.

Anjali : Chotte the girl whom you were speaking was khushi right?

Arnav: Ha Di.. I dont know i liked her from the first day. She is so innocent and too beautiful.

Anjali : I hope you not taking this decision in haste cuz of shyam's incident.

Aranv: No Di. I dont know when i am with her i just dont know how time passes. I cant see her in tears. When she is sad i fell like doing anything to bring the smile on her face.
But Di i havent yet spoken to her about it. I dont even know how she will react. So i have decided that i will make her comfortable with me for some more time and then speak to her about it.

Anjali : I like khushi a lot chotte. I am sure she will understand you. But only one thing i am scared is ur anger. Learn to control it. You dont know what you do when that anger of yours raises to heavens. Dont worry cotte i will help u and i am sure khushi will agree to marry you.

Just then khushi enters the pool area. Aranv & anjali are shocked. They see each other hoping that khushi has not heard anything.

Arnav: Khushi come is everything ok.

Khushi : Yes arnav. Actually i wanted to show you some samples.

Anjali : Ok chotte, khushi.. i will take ur leave. gd 9t chotte and khushi. Take care khushi.

Anjali leaves the room and arnav gestures khushi to take her seat.Khushi is nervous this time and gives the papers to him and sits opposite to him. Arnav starts going through the papers & khushi starts admiring him.She re-collects all what happened to her and how he wa there to save her with minimal damage.Her thought where broken when she sees shyam standing near arnav's room with an angry look.Arnav look up from the paper and sees khushi getting tensed. He immediately turns around to see shyam standing near the door.

Aranv: Jijaji..Actually Di was with me but she left few minutes to her room. Do you wnat something.

Shyam : No no saale-saab. I just came to see if anjali was with you.Anyway gd 9t arnav, gd 9t khushiji .

Shyam leaves from there fuming. Arnav tries to control his anger. Khushi relaxes after shyam has gone.

Khushi : Arnav after todays incident i am getting scared to even stay alone in this house.

Arnav : Khushi dont worry. As long as i am there he wont dare to do anything. And for what happen today i am really sorry khushi.

Khushi : Its ok arnav. It was my mistake as well. I should have know that he is at home. But why this sudden change in his behaviour.

Arnav: Khushi i will keep you with  me always and i wont allow that person near you.

Khushi :What does that mean? I mean i cant be with you 24/7 arnav. What will naani think.

Aranv thought for a while and decided to speak to khushi.

Arnav : Khushi you know that i was speaking about a girl. I want you to know who that girl is.

Khushi : Oh yes aranv.. Who is that lucky grl... Tell me please.

Arnav : Khushi its none other than you.

Arnav saw her face to see her reaction. But what he saw shocked him. She was calm. He thought that she would be shocked or angry at him. But she reaminded calm. Khushi took a deep breathe and then spoke.

Khushi : Are you taking this decision hastily to protect me from ur jijaji or you scared where your sister's married life will be broken cuz of that person running behind me.

Arnav: Khushi how could you think like this. I know why you are think this way. But i made this decision long back khushi. The day i met you first in lucknow, the day u fell in my arms. I first thought that it was just an attraction then i finally liked the way you made me feel when you took the extreme step of coming to delhi leaving your family behind just to help me in my work.The first day even though u were nervous to stay with me alone in this house you trusted me.I again fell for you but i never knew this feeling. I just cannot see tears in your eyes.    

Khushi : But arnav hardly i know about you and you know about me. How can we be together.I mean not only that naani, Di all should agree. I mean my parents. We are not rich arnav like you. Our status wont match.

Arnav: Khushi i dont care about status nor my naani nor di. Shyam doesnt have anything yet he married my Di. My naani wants a girl who can understand me.

Khushi : I need time to think arnav. Everything what happened. I really need time. Please.

Arnav: Ok khushi i understand take your time.

Khushi : Thank arnav. Anyway just check these.. I will leave now. Good night arnav.

Arnav: Good 9t khushi. Take care.

Khushi leaves the room and arnav sits near the pool are staring at the night sky.Khushi enters her room, locks the door and sleeps on the bed thinking about the conversation with arnav and the event of the day.
On the other hand aranv is thinking about shyam and how he misbehaved with khushi and how he told anjali his opinion about khushi. They both then doze off to sleep..

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladhoneyboney1hhqvawsomechokrireena1146MONAKARANsangeethbalaArshinmeReachmemary9053ashnaMaharajshalinikanagufan09tasminesaj111Archu61GunMvtanrajalekshmiscarlet2012Ashgsmiley24sanjuarshiceciliadamHuleygirlnissoKrishika209Sweta...Muskaan_87prabha75jen_xhemakalaimoonlight2630magss24cutemissmissmkmadhu1210Aisha1996AYUSHIVISHURaadhiyaaaamaialaksh65sarunsashasinghsiva2901shaliShafooangeldream14Srilathalollachavvi16

hemakalai IF-Dazzler
hemakalai
hemakalai

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
nice update but no pm ma any way nice update waiting for next
laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
nice update loved it
loved arnav's confession
Muskaan_87 Goldie
Muskaan_87
Muskaan_87

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
nice update:)
waiting 4 next part:)
Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I'm guessing you'll send Pms later but I read the Uodate now :P and its good, not just good awesome the way arnav told his family he likes a girls and everyone like who, yet anjali guessed right and khushis reaction was calm, liked it hope she does agree :) can't wait for the next update :)
shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Hello friends...

Sorry for the delay.. Thought of posting it yesterday but was not well. So without further delay posting the next part...
shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Chapter 15 : Unspoken Words...

Khushi opened her eyes due to suns rays fitting her face. She got up and headed to bathroom to get ready for office.She got ready and came down. She helped HP to prepare breakfast. The rest of the family came down.Khushi greeted everybody with a smile.All gathered at the dinning table after morning aarthi. Shyam still has his eyes on Khushi. What he doesnt know is the entire family know his true colors.

Naani : How are you now khushi betiya.

Khushi : I am fine naani.

Shyam : Khushiji are you going to offcie today.. I mean you can take rest at home.

Arnav: No Jijaji i need khushi in office for this entire month. She is doing designs for my fashion show.Naaniji me & khushi will be leaving to nainital today evening. Di if possible please pack my clothes. I will come early from office and then we will start.

Anjali : Ok chotte. Khushi do you want me to pack ur clothes as well since anyway you would be soon part of the family.. And winks at arnav.

Khushi : no no Di I will pack it.

Anjali : How are you travelling chotte.

Arnav :By road Di.

Shyam : What do you mean Anjali.. Part of the family.

Manoramma : Hello hi bye bye daamadji.. Wait and watch.

Shyam : Saale-saab..khushiji has just recovered from her illness and now is it fine for her to travel.

Hearing this entire raizaada blood boiled. But before arnav could answer khushi answered which shocked eveyone.

Khushi : Jijaji.. Thank you for your concern. As long as i have arnav with me, i am sure nothing will happen to my heealth. And more over i too can take care of my health Jijaji. So you dont need to worry so much for me.

She kept stressing the word "jijaji" which boiled his blood.Di, naani and maami silently looked at each other and then at shyam & arnav.

Arnav :Well khushi i think we should leave now.

Saying this arnav and khushi leave for office.

anjali : Naani, maami i want to talk to you.

Shyam : Anjali i am leaving for court.

They dint even bother to answer him. Naani just nodded so that he should not get any doubt.Shyam left the palce. Naani, Di & maami went to naani's room.

Anjali : Naani chotte wants to marry khushi.

Both naani & maami shocked.

Maami : Hello Hi bye bye.. What telling anjali betiya.

Anjali : Haan maami. Chotte spoke to me yesterday.I also asked him whether he is doing this cuz of shyam. He told he was attracted to her.but then some how he feels for her. What do you think naani

Naani : Anjali betiya.. If chotte is happy with her then i am with him in this decision.

Maami : Me tooo saasuma.

Anjali : But then maami we should wait for chotte to speak to khushi and still wait for her decision. Till they we have to keep quiet.

At AR Office :

khushi & arnav enter the office. and go directly to his cabin. Arnav calls aman &  lavanya to his cabin.La & aman enter the cabin.Asusual Lavanya is fuming seeing khushi, but khushi doesnt bother and starts her work.She is about to go to store room when arnav stops her.

Arnav :Wait khushi i need you here. Lavanya, aman we will be leaving to Nainital today evening for finalising some things. So i wont be there in office so anything you want you can ask akash.

Lavanya : Gr8 ASR what time are we leaving to nainital.( So sad she is thinking that she is going with ASR)

Aranv: Relax lavanya. Me & khushi are going to nainital and you will be going to mumbai.

Lavany : What ASR. I mean what will she do their. All the details are with me.

Arnav: Simple hand over the file to her and explain all the details to her. ANd i want you to do it here in my cabin.

Lavanya: Ok ASR. She starts fuming.

Aman :Anything else ASR. Yea wait.

Arnav :Lavanya you can leave and please send akash to my cabin.And then start the training to khushi after this meeting.

Lavanya leaves fuming and tells akash that ASR is calling him.Akash enters the cabin.

Akash : Bhai you called me.

Arnav: Aman i need your help in this as well as yours akash.This is regarding shyam.

Khushi and aman was shocked arnav discussing about his jijaji with him.

Aman : ASR me.. I mean he is your Jijaji.

Akash gets frustrated hearing this and raises his voice.

Akash : Enough aman.. What  he did he is not our jijaji any more

Aman : I am sorry ASR i dint get you.

Khushi sees arnav and akash and pleads not to tell.

Arnav tell everything what happened to khushi and also her attack by lavanya. Khushi starts crying.Arnav consoles her.

Aman : I am sorry khushi,I am sorry ASR. I should have told you this long back but then you never wanted anyone interfering in your personal life.

Now arnav, akash are shocked.

Aranv :What are you saying aman.

Aman tells that during the fashion show in lucknow he heard shyam enquiring about khushi to some people in lucknow. He also tells that he was enquiring casually but never knew he would do such thing.

Aman : ASR does you family know about this. I mean Anjali ma'am.

Akash : Yes Aman even she has doubt about him.What do we do now bhai.

Arnav: I have a plan. I will deposit money in Di's personal account and not their joint account.

Akash : But he is a lawyer he can do anything.

Arnav: Akash all what he wants is money. I know how to trap him. Aman i want you to be with Di when i tell you.

Aman : Ok ASR. As you say.

Arnav : Ok then you can leave and send lavanya to train khushi.

Lavanya enters the cabin and starts training khushi on the details of the project.The training goes on for 2 hours. Khushi finds some loop holes and she starts questioning lavanya which adds petrol to burning fire.

Lavanya : Enough khushi. dont act smart. This is how it has to be.

Arnav ;Lavanya..lower your voice. Is that the way to speak to khushi.

Lavanya: But ASR..

Arnav : Enough.. Now if she has given some input then we can try to consider it knowing its pros & cons not directly jump into conclusion.

Lavanya: Sorry ASR. Anyway the training is done.

Lavanya moves out of the cabin. Arnav and khushi have their lunch. Aman is lost in his own thoughts thinking about anjali.He has a soft corner for anjali since she is very chirpy and always smiling. He never thought that a girl like anjali would be cheated. He felt bad for her.After the lunch arnav goes to meet aman.

Arnav : Aman take care of the other details. And especially have all the details collected regarding shyam and his moves. I dont mind if you stay in my house as well and be careful. He should not get to know any suspicion that we are tracking him.

Aman : Ok ASR.. Dont worry i will take care of it.

Arnav :Anyways then fine i will be leaving now. Anything needed contact akash,

Arnav calls khushi and asks her to come to the parking area.Khushi takes the file and all the necessary documents and leaves the cabin. but stooped by lavanya near the stairs.

Lavanya: You cheap girl. You stay at ASR home and now you are going with ASR to nainital. I am sure even after the training you wont be able to handle this and you will just see the wrath of ASR then.

Khushi : Mind your words Lavanya.Dont worry lavanya. If anything goes wrong also arnav is there to rectify it.

Saying this she just moves out of the AR to the parking area.Khushi enters the car and sits. Arnav notices that she is angry. He just keeps quiet and drives from there.

Arnav :Khushi are you angry that i told what shyam did to you. I am sorry.

Khushi : No aranv. I just cant stand lavanya. What is her problem. Always she taunts me as if she is the only working person working and efficient enough and the rest are dumb people.I just dont know what is her problem.

Aranv stops the car on an empty road and turns to her. OMG she looks so beautiful when she is angry He slowly lifts his hand and touches her cheeks, Khushi's eyes widens. She closes her eyes feeling his touch.She starts breathing heavily. Arnav then slowly moves close to her. Khushi could feel his hot breathe near her cheeks.

Khushi : Arr..Aranv please...

Arnav:  What khushi...Tell me..

Khushi holds his hands and makes him stop. But arnav holds her hands and kisses her hand. Khushi feels butterflies in her stomach and opens her eyes and sees arnav.They stare at eachother for some time. Khushi is still holding his hand.

Arnav: Khushi you are too beautiful. I think i have started falling for you khushi.

Khushi : Arnav please.stop it.

Khushi gets out of the car and close the door and leans on the door. Arnav observes her and then gets down and moves to her side and stands infront of her Aranv places his hand on both the side and traps her.

Khushi : arnav i think we should go. We are getting late.

Aranv : Not before you answer me khushi. Will you always be with me forever in my life.

He moves closer to her and slowly kisses her on her eyes. and her cheeks.
Khushi loses her control and holds arnav's arms. Then she slowly hugs him.Arnav is surprised and then he hugs her back. they stay like that for sometime. After sometime khushi realises that they are in the road and she pulls back from the hug.

Khushi : Arnav lets leave.

Arnav kisses her again on her cheeks and moves to the driver seat. They drive back home They reach RM. Anjali had already packed Aranv's clothes. Khushi moves to her room and packs hers. Khushi calls her home and informs them regarding this trip and as well regarding her work.She comes to the living room for having tea.

Naani ; Chotte take care of yourself as well as khushi.Khushi did you call your parents.

Khushi : Ji Naaniji. I spoke to them when i was packing.

Anjali : Khushi have you packed warm clothes.

Khushi : No di i dont have warm clothes.

Arnav: Dont worry khushi we will buy it when we reach there.

Shyam : Are saale-saab you are leaving to nainital now. Good.Have a wonderful journey. Take care.You too khushiji.

Khushi just ignores him. Arnav and khushi bides good -bye and leaves.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladswati2011honeyboney1reena1146sangeethbalaArshinmeReachmeMONAKARANambika94ceciliadamspunk22sanjuarshiscarlet2012Archu61GunMvtansaj111fan09shalinikanaguprabha75Muskaan_87HuleygirlpokemoniannissoKrishika209jen_xcutemisshemakalaimoonlight2630magss24Raadhiyaaacaskermadhu1210AYUSHIVISHUsiva2901angeldream14laksh65amaiaThanuAdityashaliShafoochavvi16

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
great update shanthi
romance blossoming in nainital i guess, 
waiting for the next update

Go to top