Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 - Page 24

Posted: 10 years ago
wow me first . Wow what a control Arnav has and my respect for him has increased awesome update 

Chapter 36 : Engagement Party : 

Arnav comes to khushi's room to wake her up, but then he is shocked seeing her awake with payal and chatting with anjali & aman. He just smiles at them and tells them to get ready.

Initially Khushi and Payal were nervous, after seeing the response which they got in the fashion show khushi and payal came to know the exact world of raizada's. Aman and anjali took up the task of telling them the pros and cons of the party since they knew the entire world and their sharp tongue who wanted to be wife to Arnav and akash cuz of their fame, money, social status. As and when they went telling , all payal & khushi could do was sit like dumb dolls starring at aman & anjali.

Anjali : Breathe bhabi.. We will be there with you. So you dont need to worry. Akash and Aranv will also be there so just enjoy your day.

Aman : Yes Khushi, Payal, You need not worry, me ASR,and Akash will handle everything. Just stick with us and be with us and dont speak to any reporters. Now i think i will leave you people and anjali help them in the dress which will be arriving shortly from AR designs.

Saying this aman moves out to meet arnav & akash and discuss the things he and anjali have told khushi & payal. Aman meets arnav & akash in arnav's room.

Aman : ASR i have informed them about the reporters, i am sure there will be questions regarding shyam. We need to not loose our temper and handle it calmly.

Akash : Yes bhai, aman is right. i am sure they will also question khushiji. I only hope they dont break down hearing the harsh questions from reporters.

Arnav: Hmmm.. I am also thinking in the same line akash, just now Di is trying to smile. Thanks to you aman, but i just dont want her and khushi to again face the horrible person.

Before aman or akash could reply, anjali replied. Anjali wanted to meet arnav regarding this topic but when she came to his room, the 3 of them were discussing the same topic.

Anajli : Chotte, he was my past, i will not let my past hurt me again since i am right now happy cuz i have got a person who loves me for what i am and also i have got 2 wonderful bhabis. So if any of such questions errupt dont worry chotte i know to handle it.

Arnav :Di... I hope you will be alright Di. I dont want anything or anybody raise finger at you.

Anjali : Chotte i am your elder sister, i might be weak at times but i am as strong as you are. Dont worry about it.

Saying this she hugs arnav. Akash sees this and hugs arnav & anjali. Aman just sees them and prays that anjali should get all the happiness in this world. The break the hug and start getting ready for the party.

Garima helps payal and Buaji helps Khushi. Maami helps anjali in getting ready for the engagement party. The boys get ready in their respective rooms. Finally they come down to the living room joining naani ,maama & Shashi waiting for their respective partners to arrive. 

Arnav: What is taking so long for them to get ready.

Naani : Patience chotte. They have to look best. Take care of anjali and khushi bitiya. 

Arnav: Ok naani, but please you all be safe and dont go out without any security. I will check with the security again.

Saying this he and aman move to meet the security. He gave instructions to the security and came back to the living room.

Arnav: Have they not yet come down.. Naani we are getting late.

Before naani could reply, maami replied.

Maami : Hello Hi Bye bye... Waits Arnav Bituwa.. They are comings.. They all have to look bhutiful to match their maami. So here i prezent the 3 bhutiful ladies... 

Anjali with maami, payal with garima & khushi with buaji come down. All are shocked and happy to see them. All of them come down and stand infront of naani, maama & shashi.

Naani : May god bless you. Enjoy the party and keep smiling always. Anjali bitiya, khushi bitya , payal bitiya take care of yourself. 

Khushi and payal move towards naani and take her blessings, then move to shashi and hugs him. Later all the 6 pair move to the door and drive to the hotel where the party is held.

The Lalit Hotel : 

The hotel party hall was decorated as per the instructions to welcome the newly engaged couples. Slowly Business associated, AR staff, Models & Media persons started gathering in the hotel. Arnav, Khushi, Payal, Akash, Aman, Anjali entered the hotel. The media people were going crazy to catch the first glimpse of the couple. With high security all the 6 entered the hotel.  They were led to the party hall by the manager. Later a press conference was also arranged.

Payal and Khushi was little nervous seeing the real world of fame, power of Arnav & Akash. But they made sure they did not show it on their face. They were introduced to all the business associates who were very happy to see the ruthless ASR getting committed. They also praised the beauty of Payal & Khushi. Slowly the party went on and soon dinner was served.

All the time arnav & akash were with khushi & payal holding their hands. Many models were jealous of khushi & payal since their dream of marrying ASR was shattered. Slowly the evening passed by and the guests started living once again wishing the couple.

Aman came and told that the press is waiting for the press conference. Arnav, khushi, anjali, aman, akash and payal move to the conference room where the press conference was arranged. The press conference was telecast live for the first time. In shanthivan all were in the living room waiting for the live telecast of the conference.

All the 6 settled and the conference started.

Person 1 : Congratulations ASR and Akash On your engagement. May you please introduce your would-be to the world.

Arnav and akash hold khushi and payal hand and soon khushi and payal introduces themselves to the people.

Person 2 : For your status and fame, how come you both agreed to get settled in life with such simple girls. 

Person 3 : Was there any force from your family. Isn't it the same girl ASR who was present in the fashion show in lucknow. So is this some kind of game played by the rivals so they can trap the 2 most eligible bachelor and bring you down.

Arnav and akash were losing their temper but before they could answer khushi and payal took over as they need to clear their names and they cannot depend on arnav & akash all the time. They have their own identity in society.

Payal : I think for these two q's me and Khushi would answer. Well for the first q. Love doesnt happen  seeing status. It is a wonderful feeling. No matter how rich you are or how poor you are, and the end you give your heart to a person not money, wealth saying that these all belong to you. Well if we want we can also behave like models but at the end of the day, we know our values what our parents have given us. 

Khushi : And for ur 2nd Q. Yes i am the one who was present in lucknow fashion show. I ended up there by mistake. I really dont understand, why me and jiji are tagged to be plotted to bring down ASR & Akash. If they are famous then its good for them, Well me , Jiji, My parents and Buaji have our own Dignity in the society. Ok just one Q to you people. The models who work for AR, Are they all rich? If yes then what was the need for them to work? They can happily marry someone and spend their life. No not all models are rich. They may be from middle-class or from poor family. They may pursue modelling since it might be their passion. Once a model is successful, all her previous background is forgotten and only the current status that she is famous and rich is registered in our mind. Well i have my own dignity and Jiji has her own. We are different but still we are being questioned why because we are from middle class. When my designs were praised then that time such questions dint arise, then how come now? Can any body answer that? Since me and Jiji are getting married to what you call ASR or Akash doesnt mean that the girl has to leave her dignity and respect. Please get that straight into all your brains.

To say all were shocked would be an understatement. The press people were shocked to see a slight glimpse of ASR in this girl.There was complete silence for few minutes and then aman cleared the throat asking if there is anything else.

Person 4 : ASR is it true that Mr. Shyam and Anjali have filled a case for divorce? Is it also true that Shyam was interested in your fiance and mistreated her that you have filed a case and he is behind bars.

Person 5 : Is this why you are marrying her to save her from shyam and save your sisters marriage. 

Person 6 : Is it also true that after the marriage Mr. Aman mathur is going to marry Anjali.

All were shocked to hear such questions, khushi could no longer control her tears and all what happened to her with shyam came running in her mind. She just excused herself and ran out of the conference, payal immediately got up and went behind her to console her. Arnav was just seething with unknown rage hearing that name. His betrayal to Di, hurting khushi all came flooding into his mind and he closed his eyes for few minutes. Anjali just sat there with her head bowed down. Aman was equally shocked. Akash looked at them and then took matters into his hands.

Akash : Well nice question, let me answer this. Yes Anjali & Shyam  have filed a divorce case. He had been cheating Anjali and we have proofs for that. Well Bhai is not marrying khushi for that. Anjali's life is already ruined by such a monster. Yes After the divorce Mr. Aman Mathur is going to marry Anjali. If that answers all your doubts.

Person 1 : Anjali is it true that Mr shyam has been cheating on you. May be Khushi also had been involved in this to get to ASR.

Anjali : Enough.. I was quiet till now since i know my limits. Not a word against my bhabi's. He was a cheat and will always remain a cheat. I have filled a divorce case and the hearing is on wednesday. He is out of my life. 

Aman : I think that is it. Thank you one and all.

With that he takes hold of anjali's hand and takes her out of the hall. Arnav & Akash immediately rush out in search of khushi & payal .

Arnav :Aman book a suit for me and wait for me there, i will search khushi and payal. 

Akash dials payals number and she informs that they are in restroom. Anjali tells that she will bring them to the suite. So all the 3 men went to the suite and waited for their respective ladies to come.

These reporters I hate them 😡😡😡 ,Nice update 
nice story
y khushi being question by everyone
this is actually the reality of our society whoever is at fault girls has to face everyone
it was nice ff I read in one go
shyam was as always creep la did act all bitchy
arnav is quite understanding fianc cum lover n to much ASR
can I have blog link  
i just hate these reporters
nice reply payal n khushi 👏 👏

Hello Friends,

I suppose you have forgotten this FF.. Should i continue or end it here itself? 

NO NONoNo.  Plz don't end it here 
Plz plz plz do continue
Hvnt forgotten this FF
Plz plz plz update thora jaldi jaldi jaldi😉
no no plz dont end this here
Originally posted by shanthiva

Hello Friends,

I suppose you have forgotten this FF.. Should i continue or end it here itself? 

Plz continue... Just now i m start to read dis ff... very interesting...😃
I think both khushi and payal deserve justice and their dignity to be restored as well as Shyam being duly looked down upon as the villain of the piece. So please do continue this FF. thanks