Arshi FF : LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP NOTE : Pg 56 - Page 22

Posted: 10 years ago
Wow nice update after a long time. 
OMG Anjali becomes ASR to...
Superb update...
lived it so much...
Great to finally get an Uodate :) loved anjali being string woman and Payal slapping lavanya was called for how dare she... Thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

Thanks for giving us an awesome update..

I have been waiting for this update…

I loved the way Anjali acted like ASR…

I loved the way Payal slapped La.                                          

Looking forward to see the next update😛

Chapter 33 : Turning point in life...

After dismissing the employees arnav, akash & aman moved towards the boardroom. When they entered they saw anjali fuming and payal & khushi trying to calm anjali.

Anjali : HOw come khushi & Payal. How can i be calm.. That female what does she think of herself.. If she is working for chotte so what.. I am also capable to make decisions but since i dont want to interfere in business i used to keep quiet and that female has the audicity to treat u like that.. How dare she...

Payal (scared) : D...Di please di calm down.. Look khushi is also not upset why are you getting so angry.. Actually even i should have not slapped her. But Di this is how i am after all i am her sister.. I am sorry di.. I dnt know what arnavji, akashji & aman would be thinking of me... I.. I am really sorry di..

Anjali : No payal you should not be sorr... Her sentence was cut off by arnav.

Arnav: Right payal.. What u did was nothing.. I am so sorry khushi... Sorry Payal.. Di...

Anjali : Arnav... Is this how ur employees treat ur would be wife.. I am ashamed of you.. Anyway lets speak about this later.. Is she out of this office or madam is taking her own sweet time?

Aman: She is out of the office.

Anjali : Good. Well if u can all settle down then can we speak the main reason for me coming to office with lawyer.

Arnav, akash, aman, payal, khushi, anjali & lawyer settle down.

Lawyer : Actually ASR the divorce hearing of Ms Anjali Raizada is on next wednesday. Before that i would like to get your signatures on the papers regarding the joint account and properties which were on Shyam & Anjali.

Lawyer handed some papers and arnav checked them. He saw anjali staring at him with a blank expression. Khushi & payal had their heads bowed down feeling bad anjali. He moves towards her and holds her hand..

Arnav: Di.. What do you want.. Should i go ahead... Please tell me Di...

Thats it all the dmas of anjali broke. She hugged him and started crying..

Anjali : Chotte.. Chotte why did this all happen? I loved him so much chotte.. I am sure he was not after money before.. but then what happened that he suddenly turned so bad and he hurting khushi.. Chotte y chotte..Tell me why did he do this to me.. Am i that bad chotte..

Arnav:  Di.. Di... nahi Di..

Arnav dint know what to do to console his mother, his Di for whom he was ready to do anything. But now he just hugged her with all his strength.. Akash saw this and came up to them and hug them. Payal and khushi were happy to see that finally anjali broke down but was sad since she was good at heart. After sometime they broke the hug, arnav wiped her tears and nods his head saying no and anjali cups his face giving a smile and nods yes.

Anjali : Chotte i want you to go ahead with this. Please dont think going back. I could have forgiven him for everything he did but not when he tried to harm khushi, my bhabhi.. No chotte i am not that weak as you think.. And chotte i have one request for you.. After this case I would like to do something to.So if you dont mind can i move to Lucknow for some days and join there.

Akash : Di.. Thats not a bad idea di but then how will someone survive without seeing you or talking to you.

Anjali looked confusedly at akash.

Akash : No Di not your chotte but someone else. erm erm... and turned towards aman..

Aman : Akash Sir...

Arnav : Its Akash aman...Well thats true akash.. What to do.. Why not do this lets pack aman as well with Di.. So i can live little peaceful here without attending any forceful pooja and functions.. What say?

Khushi : No way arnav.. There is no escape cuz i am more strict than Di in these..

Arnav : Really? Well lets see...Ok Di let everything settle then you can join there and in case you need anything please do contact me ok.. And aman will be with you... Ok Aman...

Aman : As you say AS...

Aranv : Arnav... Just Arnav...

With that he signs the papers and gives it to lawyer who leaves them..

Khushi : So now since we all 3 couples are here lets go for shopping and for lunch..

Arnav: What the .. Khushi i have work... I have meetings..

Khushi : Who is the CEO of this company..One day if you spend time with your sister ur company wont close... If i was in your case i would do anything to keep my jiji happy.. Bade aaye ASR who just keeps boasting i can do anything for Di...  What is the use of just words when you cant prove it in action...

The rest were too shocked to react to see khushi commanding the great ASR...

Arnav : Well then fine let me finish the meeting now and then we will leave by 11:30.. And Khushi just come to my cabin with the designs copy of urs for the fashion show..

With that arnav left.. Khushi hugged anjali and payal and went to ASR cabin.. Anjali & payal were in boardroom along with aman & payal.

In ASR Cabin :

Arnav entered the cabin. Looked at his schedule and waited for khushi.. After some minutes khushi entered the cabin with her designs..

Khushi : Arnav here these are the designs which you wanted... Why do you.. But her sentence was stopped mid way as she felt arnav pulling her into a warm hug, closing the door and closing the curtains.

Khsuhi : Ar.. Arnav what are you doing..some one will see..

Arnav: Please khushi i need you now.. I know khushi what you said is right i can do anything to keep Di happy.. But now how will i khushi.. What was her mistake khushi.. Why is she getting hurt again..

Khushi just hugs him since she knows how much anjaliji means to him..

Khushi : Arnav Please dont blame.. i am happy that atleast today she opened up and now i am sure she will get all the happiness with aman and she will soon forget that good for nothing and aman's love will replace all the bitter past in her life.. I know DM will not hurt her and she has some reason and this was a test which Di passed and now i am sure DM will give her only happiness. Do you trust me..

Arnav: I trust you khushi..

He tightens the hug and so does khushi.. She slowly moves her hands on his back to calm him down. Arnav slowly places a soft kiss on her neck and start nuzzling her neck with his nose and kissing her.

Khushi...Arn..Arnav...

Arnav moves back and holds her face and kisses her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and finally lips..  He removes her dupatta and starts placing open mouth kisses on her collor bone, shoulder comes back to her lips.. Khushi starts felling dizzy and hugs him tight with all her strength.. Arnav thinks he should stop it before things go out of control and hugs her back.

Nice update atlast things are coming back to normal 
Nice update dear!!!!
It was an emotional chapter...
Waiting for the next update...
nice update
continue soon

Chapter 34 : Couples Outing Part A

Arnav went with aman & akash to the meeting and cancelled the rest of the meeting.. Meanwhile anjali, payal & khushi were in boardroom waiting for their partners and having small chit chat..It was almost 12:00 PM still no sign of arnav, akash & aman. Now the girls were really getting frustrated and thought of going out to check what is taking them so long... But what they didn't know was the meeting was over long time and they were making special arrangements for their respective lady love...  Aman came to them and informed them to get changed and handed them 3 packets... The 3 girls went to the executive top most floor in the building where a pentahouse was there and got changed.. Meanwhile aman, akash & arnav changed into casuals and were waiting for them to arrive.

All the 3 girls were given a anarkali dress the colors matching to their partners. Khushi wore a red anarkali, payal in blue and anjali in lavender dress... The girls came to the office and what they saw was shocking.. Aman, Arnav & akash in jeans & t-shirts with jackets... Looking tooo handsome... Same goes with the boys they were too rooted in their spot to see them looking stunning..

Arnav: Di... u really look beautiful di.. I want you to wear such dresses very often.

He hugged her so did akash.. The 3 couples settled in arnav's SUV and started their destination.

Anjali : Chotte, akash, aman what is the plan.. Tell me u 3 are looking handsome..

Payal & khushi : Ooo...Is it Di.. Are all the 3 looking handsome or someone specially looking handsome... Tell na di..

Anjlai started blushing.. Akash & arnav exchanged a glance with each other silently promising that they will make sure that their Di is happy hereafter in her life...

Aman : Well that is a surprise so sry we cant tell it...

After about half an hour ride they first reached a hotel where they had made booking for their special lunch... Arnav parked his SUV in the parking and soon all of them came out and headed towards the hotel..

Manager : Welcome sir.. Welcome Madam..

Arnav: Thank u ..Well this is Anjali & Aman.. Akahs & Payal , and this is Khushi..

Manager : Sir the arrangements have been made, this way please..

Payal  :What arrangements...

Anjali : Chotte anything special for ur Di.. or for khushi...

Arnav: Di u r always special and this is a small guesture to keep u happy hope u like it Di..

Anjali (cupping his face) : Chotte i am happy that u r happy with the person whom u love and i am happy since i have got such wonderful brothers and bhabhi's who love me and who are ready to do anything to bring smile on my face and i am happy since i have got a person who loves me with my disability..

Aman : Anjali...

Akash, arnav,payal, khushi : Di...

Anajli : Ok ok sry now come lets go and let me see what is the surprise my brothers have made...

They were led to a separate room where tables for 2 each was arranged on one corner of the room,each having some privacy as they were covered with curtains. There was a sofa and a screen and the entire room was decorated with flowers.. The 3 couples entered the room and stood shocked seeing the sight in front of them.. Especially anjali.

Anjali : Cho..Chotte this is this is .. with that she hugged him and started crying..

Arnav :Di please.. This is all i can do.. Now come on dont spoil it and lets enjoy it.. Ok guys carry on and lets meet after lunch and Di there is a small surprise for u...

Aman led anjali to one of the table, same goes with akash & payal , arnav & khushi.

Aman & Anjali Table  :

Aman led anjali to their table.. He holds her hand and settles her in her seat.

Aman : Anjali r u happy... Hope i am not pushing u too much into this.. but dont worry lets take it slow. Its nt that i wont be there tomorrow that we need to rush with all the things..

Anjali : Aman please .. dont ever say that.. I.. i i cant bear anything happening to you.. I was the same with shyam but he mistook it as my weakness yes i did love him but from the time i came to know he is cheating on me i hated him.. Do you know what i went through when u  u were shot..i i just with that she hugged him and started crying..

Aman was hitting himself mentally for making her remind of the horrible past and making her cry. He instantly hugged her and kept patting her head and consoling her. She hugged him more and then slowly her cries stopped. Aman moved little back and looked into her eyes.She instantly understood what he wanted to convey but then was scared to take a step ahead. Aman slowly wiped her tears and looked into her eyes and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Anjali closed her eyes feeling the warmth of his lips on her forehead.

Anajli (self-thought) : Even though shyam has kissed me but i never felt so much warmth in his kiss. Here amna is ready to give me and is ready to do anything to see my smile. Am i still worthy for him. Will i be able to give him all the love he deserves. I do deserve to be loved. Whatever it is i will love him and will give him all the love i have.

She hugged him and pressing herself into him. Aman then kissed her eye, cheeks and stopped. Anjali felt the loss of warmth and opened her eyes to see aman looking at her lips and then at her eyes. Anajli broke the hug and with one hand she touched his face, eyes, nose. Aman was shocked to see this gesture of anjali but was happy that she was trying to make him happy. He thought for a second and took her hand in his and kissed her fingers and settled her back in her seat.

Aman : Are you ok?

Anjali : Yes aman i am fine..  So tell me aman u must be knowing what chotte has planned rite.. Tell me what is the surprise.

Aman : Well er.. er anjali its actually a surprise.. I cant go against ASR... So sry i cant tell you u just need to wait...

Anjali (making sad face) : So you wont tell me.. Thatz really bad.. But still its ok.. I will wait for it. I am really happy for chotte aman. After mumma, pappa he was so lost.. But i had to take up the responsibility of him. He alsways was close to mumma. But after her death he started staying aloof. He may be the ruthless ASR to the world but i know behind that angry, ruthless ASR there is my chotte who has a soft heart and still crave for love.. I am happy aman. I am really happy that khushi is with arnav. Now i can tell mumma that i have kept my promise and have given chotte his love, his life. Now i dont want anything else in my life. I have you..  Does your mom know about us. Will she accept me with my disability. Tell me about urself aman, i dont know anything about u.

They order their lunch after having the starters and aman tells about his family, his mother, brother and a sister.

Aman : Well my sister knows, i am going to meet them in person and tell my mom. If possible i will ask ASR's permission and then take u with me. Let this matter get settled first.

Anjali : Wow Aman.. So loving family..Wish i had mamma & pappa today with me. I really miss them alot. More than me chotte misses mamma a lot.

She starts telling aman about her parents, how her chaachaji and dad's business partners cheated them. How his dad commited suicide and their mother followed him leaving behind their children. How chotte was and now how he has become ruthless and now she can see her chotte returning how he was before when they used to live with their parents, and this is cuz of khushi.Aman now understands the anger behind ASR,

Aman : Dont worry anjali i am sure ASR will soon return back to normal and i will make sure he and you both get all the happiness which u both deserve.

The Waiter comes and serves the food and they have their food and chatting and laughing.