WONDERFUL STORY UPDATE
ASR WHAT WILL DO IN SHOW
I'M SO MUCH INTEREST
PLS UPDATE SOON
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE : 

I am sorry for not updating this FF for such a long time. I am not finding time to update because of my busy work schedule. However i will try updating it today or may be tomorrow evening IST...

Next will be the maha update of this FF... and some more twists will happen which will change the relationship of arnav & khushi... 

Love...

Shanthi...
Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This ff arshi remains me our ipk Waiting for your update .please update soon...
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for the update
Amazing story
shanthiva thumbnail
Chapter 30 A : The Fashion Event...

Arnav follows khushi to her room. Arnav was just joking and pulling her leg but he never thought that khushi will feel bad and so he was thinking how to cool khushi.

Arnav :Khushi khushi why are u upset so much i was just joking. Please yaar dont become upset.

Khushi : Oh really here i was giving idea to aman how he can make anjaliji agree and you were laughing at me. I can understand aman, he might feel my ideas may be filmy but u arnav how can u do this to me. Anyway you leave me now, i want to take rest and u need to prepare urself for tomorrow since its a big day for u. So good night.

Arnav pulls her and hugs her. Khushi first struggles but aranv tightens his hold around her , finally khushi gives in and hugs him.

Arnav :Sorry sweetheart. I am really sorry.

Khushi : Its ok arnav u know i can't be angry with u for long.

Arnav breaks the hug and kisses and cups her face and kisses her forehead, cheeks.HP comes and calls them for dinner. All of them have their dinner and arnav informs them about the event and asks them to come to venue by 6 pm and then meet aman and they retire to their respective rooms. Arnav comes to khushi's room and locks the door.

Khushi : Arnav what are you doing here. i think u should go and take rest. How is aman.

Arnav: Khushi aman is fine i just wanna spend some time with u. I am sorry khushi.

Khushi : Oh god arnav still ur thinking i am upset with you. No dear i am not upset.

Khushi comes near arnav and hugs him. After some time khushi breaks the hug and sits on the bed. Arnav comes and lie on the bed resting his head on the headboard and pulls khushi in his arms.

Arnav: Khushi what are you thinking?

Khushi : Arnav tomorrow is going to be a very important day in ur life. U trusted me and gave me the job of designing and i hope i kept upto ur expectations. And OMG how could i forget the dress.. Arnav arnav the dress of the shop stopper... OMG arnav my my efforts... What will happen...

Arnav : Khushi.. Khushi...relax.. Its was Lavanya who spoiled the dress and dont worry i have made alternative arrangements.. So please relax.. No one can cause any damage to ur reputation. As far as lavanya has concerned she will face the true ASR now. Though i did warn her last time but now she has not only tried to harm ur reputation but also tried to hamper my dreams.

Khushi : Thanks arnav.. I am so sorry i could not keep upto ur expectations. I could not do just a simple job of urs and just imagine if i get married to u and if i fail to keep upto ur family expectations. No arnav i dont think its right. I mean being ASR's wife. No arnav i dont think i can do think. I cant i cant..

To say arnav was shocked would be an understatement. His khushi was trying to move away from him just cuz she thinks that she cannot live upto his & family's expectations. Thatz it ASR in arnav overtook him.

Arnav : What the hell u think of urself? Just cuz of lavanya u are thinking of living me. U and ur thoughts. WHat the hell u think i will be able to stay away from u? When i am there with u then y the hell u are talking like this? U know what khushi just forget it.. Anyway thank u...

Saying this he pushes khushi aside and gets up and storms out of her room and rushes to his room.. Khushi immediately regrets what she said and runs behind arnav trying to stop him calling his name. But ASR is ASR and when anger rises he forgets everything.Akash who was in the living room sees arnav storming into his room very angry. He sees khushi running behind him trying to stop him..Khushi sees akash and keeps a sorry look and runs behind arnav.

Arnav enters the room and tried to close the door  but khushi keeps her hand in between and her hand gets hurt. Arnav realises what he did and immediately all his anger goes seeing khushi's palm turning red and silent tears flowing down her cheeks. He pulls khushi into his room and slams the door shut. He hugs khushi and tightens his hug.

Arnav : Khushi i i i am sorry khushi .. i dint mean to hurt u like this OMG i .. i i am sorry...

Khushi : Arnav its ok i know you dint do it intentionally. Infact i hurt u and i got hurt for hurt u. I am sorry arnav, its just that i dont want anything to go wrong in ur life just cuz of me.

Arnav breaks the hug. He makes khushi to sit on the bed, goes to kitchen and gets a bowl full of ice and slowly places khushis hand in the bowl.He sits there watching her twisting her face in pain but then she tries to hide it since arnav was watching her and she did not want arnav to get tensed.After sometime he keeps the bowl aside and slowly picks khushi in his arms and takes her to her room. He makes her lie on the bed, tugs her inside the quilt and places a soft kiss on her forehead and tries to move, but khushi holds his hand and nods a no.ARnav comes to the other side of the bed and lie down, khushi keeps her face on his heart and hugs him, arnav hugs her and slowly pats her to sleep, occasionally placing soft kisses on her hair, cheeks,forehead, and lips. After her breathing becomes steady, he slowly kissed her again and whispers sorry and moves out of her room.
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update...sweet
Continue soon
:)
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
is khushi really stupid? y is she thinking low of herself? i dont understand her:( she deserve d punishment for hurting arnav.
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update.. loved it..
do continue soon
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice chapter after quite a gap shanthi,
loved it but why she is suffering from inferiority complex or what?
shanthiva thumbnail
Hi Friends,

I am back after a long gap... Now i can concentrate on this FF and my other FF...
Will post this FF today evening(IST)