Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awhhh lavanya always ruins things for khushi so and and loved the way arnav and khushi clocked onto aman lol! Can't wait fr the next part :) thanks for the pm :)
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Shyam escaped:o hope she will arrive save home
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Came across this a few days ago and I must say, interesting story and turn of events.

The direction of the story is not the same as the show. Refreshing. I loved and still continue to love the show but it is really enjoyable reading new takes of scenes that took place in IPKKND by the writers on this forum 😊

Lavanya - jealous so and so. Do not like her. She doesn't get a hint does she ...

Shyam - well this leech is pathetic. Disgraceful. Not fit to be called a human, let alone a man. 😑😑😑

Do continue soon! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 26 : Khushi's stress buster :  

Khushi returned to RM. But instead of joining the family who were sitting in the hall she  went to her room to get changed. SHe came out thinking what lavanya told her. She went to kitchen and took all the ingredients to make jalebis. HP was shocked to see khushi in kitchen and he continued to ask her if he can help her but since she did not give any reply he went out of kitchen to inform naani.

HP : Naaniji..Patha nahi khushiji ko kya hogaya. Wo rasoi mai jalebiya bana rahi hai

All of them followed HP to kitchen.The raizaadas were shocked seeing khushi making batches of jalebi. Payal rushed to her side to stop her doing it. Buaji hept her hand on her head calling nandhakishore's name. Garima looked nervously at the raizaadas and her husband who was smiling seeing khushi.

Payal  :Khushi enough dear, what happen tell me. Are you planning to make jalebis for entire delhi is it.

Garima : Khushi enough, this is not our house.

Buaji : Hai re nandhakisore, are oh sankadevi, what happen that u are going on preparing this.

She then turns to the raizaada family and explains them that she does this when she is very tensed or upset. All think that she is thinking about the upcoming fashion show and move to their respective rooms smiling. Arnav comes down to see his crazy family smiling returning from kitchen and also much worried gupta family.

Aranv : What happened? Y u all are smiling and aunty,buaji is so worried? Where is khushi? She dint return still?

Buaji : Hai re nandakishore.. What can we tell about this sanka devi. U urself go and see in the kitchen.

Arnav moves towards kitchen to see payal trying to stop khushi cooking next set of batches of jalebi. She see arnav entering and gives a worried look. Payal moves towards arnav who is near the kitchen entrance.

Payal  :Arnavji i am so sorry when she is angry or tensed she makes batches of jalebis. I dont know how to stop her. I think she is worried about the fashion show.

Arnav : Dont worry payal its ok..Let me try talking to her.

Both move towards khushi who by now starting murmuring to herself in low voice.

Khushi : What does she think of herself. how could she think i can do something like that. Was it my fault that shyamji spoke nonsense to me. And was it me who trapped arnav. If she thinks like that then i will stay away from him.

Arnav & Payal are both shocked hearing this.Payal goes to hold khushi but arnav stops her and tells he will handle it and not to tell anyone about it. Payal leaves from there.

Aranv : Khushi

Khushi hear the voice and looks up to see arnav standing next to her. She becomes happy for a moment but then remembers lavanya's words and turn the other side, switches off the stove and runs from there to her room. Arnav is shocked to see khushi avoiding him. He wants to know what is bothering her. So he makes his way to her room. Khushi enters her room and is sitting on her bed and starts crying thinking what happened. Arnav enters the room and sees khushi crying silently.

Arnav : Khushi what happened, why are you crying.

Khushi : Arnav please leave me alone. I have caused so much pain for anjaliji and now i cant see u in pain. I cant see u alone without ur family.

Arnav :(shocked) : Khushi what are you speaking, what happened. Did someone tell something. U were normal in the morning right then what happen suddenly that u didn't join for lunch and to top it all u left without informing me

Khushi (angry & crying and holding arnav's collar): Why? WHy does it matter to u? Who am i to you? Dont u understand what ever happened in my life was cuz of ur jijaji and it was not my fault. I didn't trap him and i have not trapped you. U are free to roam with anyone u want and i will not bother to ask you. If u want u can pair up with lavanya or any other models please leave me. I am done. All blame me for whatever happened. Was it my fault that ur jijaji almost tried to physically hurt me.? Y? Y am i blamed.

Saying this she sits on the floor crying bitterly. Arnav is shocked hearing this. He was so happy that they are going to get engaged after the show and now she is thinking all this. He mentally makes a check to find out and teach a lesson who hurted her so much that she is trying to move away from him. Arnav sits on the floor trying to stop her and cups her face.

Arnav : Khushi Khushi please look at me. Do u trust me. Please tell me what happened. Who told you such things. Khushi u were not like this and suddenly why are you talking like this.

Khushi sees him and hugs him pulling him closer to her and starts crying again. Arnav hugs her and caresses her back to calm her down. Later she finally stops crying and tells arnav what lavanya told her. Arnav is shocked hearing this and decides to teach her a lesson that she will never forget. HP comes and calls for dinner. Arnav asks HP to get their dinner to the room. The Guptas are happy that arnav is finally able to console khushi and are overwhelmed to see the love for khushi, The other raizada's and guptas have their dinner and retire to their respective room.Arnav feeds khushi and she feeds him and he hugs her again.

Aranv :Khushi u trust me right then dont worry i will handle everything. I cant see u in pain.

Khushi : Thank u arnav. I really did not think lavanya will speak such things. And i8 am sorry for whatever happened in anjali's life. I wish she gets a person who loves her for what she is just like aman.

Arnav: Hope so. Anyway now go to sleep. tomorrow is the last day to finalise and check out everything.

He tries to get up but khushi holds his hand and makes him sit next to her. She cups his face and kisses his forehead.She sees him closing his eyes. She then kisses his eyes one by ine and then his right cheek, then left cheek.She hesitates to kiss him on his lips.Arnav opens his eyes and sees khushi looking at his eyes then his lips. HE smiles and cups her face and kisses her on her lips slowly. She pulls him closer and wraps her hand around his neck and starts messing up his hair. Arnav moans and places her on the bed without breaking the kiss and then slowly moves away to look at her.

Arnav: Khushi..Good night. Sleep well

Khushi : Arnav i love you..

Arnav is overwhelmed hearing this, places a kiss on her forehead and tugs her into the blanket and says : I love you too khushi..

He moves out of the room and on the way he calls aman asking him to meet him early in the office.
rishaithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by: shanthiva

Chapter 26 : Khushi's stress buster :  

Khushi returned to RM. But instead of joining the family who were sitting in the hall she  went to her room to get changed. SHe came out thinking what lavanya told her. She went to kitchen and took all the ingredients to make jalebis. HP was shocked to see khushi in kitchen and he continued to ask her if he can help her but since she did not give any reply he went out of kitchen to inform naani.

HP : Naaniji..Patha nahi khushiji ko kya hogaya. Wo rasoi mai jalebiya bana rahi hai

All of them followed HP to kitchen.The raizaadas were shocked seeing khushi making batches of jalebi. Payal rushed to her side to stop her doing it. Buaji hept her hand on her head calling nandhakishore's name. Garima looked nervously at the raizaadas and her husband who was smiling seeing khushi.

Payal  :Khushi enough dear, what happen tell me. Are you planning to make jalebis for entire delhi is it.

Garima : Khushi enough, this is not our house.

Buaji : Hai re nandhakisore, are oh sankadevi, what happen that u are going on preparing this.

She then turns to the raizaada family and explains them that she does this when she is very tensed or upset. All think that she is thinking about the upcoming fashion show and move to their respective rooms smiling. Arnav comes down to see his crazy family smiling returning from kitchen and also much worried gupta family.

Aranv : What happened? Y u all are smiling and aunty,buaji is so worried? Where is khushi? She dint return still?

Buaji : Hai re nandakishore.. What can we tell about this sanka devi. U urself go and see in the kitchen.

Arnav moves towards kitchen to see payal trying to stop khushi cooking next set of batches of jalebi. She see arnav entering and gives a worried look. Payal moves towards arnav who is near the kitchen entrance.

Payal  :Arnavji i am so sorry when she is angry or tensed she makes batches of jalebis. I dont know how to stop her. I think she is worried about the fashion show.

Arnav : Dont worry payal its ok..Let me try talking to her.

Both move towards khushi who by now starting murmuring to herself in low voice.

Khushi : What does she think of herself. how could she think i can do something like that. Was it my fault that shyamji spoke nonsense to me. And was it me who trapped arnav. If she thinks like that then i will stay away from him.

Arnav & Payal are both shocked hearing this.Payal goes to hold khushi but arnav stops her and tells he will handle it and not to tell anyone about it. Payal leaves from there.

Aranv : Khushi

Khushi hear the voice and looks up to see arnav standing next to her. She becomes happy for a moment but then remembers lavanya's words and turn the other side, switches off the stove and runs from there to her room. Arnav is shocked to see khushi avoiding him. He wants to know what is bothering her. So he makes his way to her room. Khushi enters her room and is sitting on her bed and starts crying thinking what happened. Arnav enters the room and sees khushi crying silently.

Arnav : Khushi what happened, why are you crying.

Khushi : Arnav please leave me alone. I have caused so much pain for anjaliji and now i cant see u in pain. I cant see u alone without ur family.

Arnav :(shocked) : Khushi what are you speaking, what happened. Did someone tell something. U were normal in the morning right then what happen suddenly that u didn't join for lunch and to top it all u left without informing me

Khushi (angry & crying and holding arnav's collar): Why? WHy does it matter to u? Who am i to you? Dont u understand what ever happened in my life was cuz of ur jijaji and it was not my fault. I didn't trap him and i have not trapped you. U are free to roam with anyone u want and i will not bother to ask you. If u want u can pair up with lavanya or any other models please leave me. I am done. All blame me for whatever happened. Was it my fault that ur jijaji almost tried to physically hurt me.? Y? Y am i blamed.

Saying this she sits on the floor crying bitterly. Arnav is shocked hearing this. He was so happy that they are going to get engaged after the show and now she is thinking all this. He mentally makes a check to find out and teach a lesson who hurted her so much that she is trying to move away from him. Arnav sits on the floor trying to stop her and cups her face.

Arnav : Khushi Khushi please look at me. Do u trust me. Please tell me what happened. Who told you such things. Khushi u were not like this and suddenly why are you talking like this.

Khushi sees him and hugs him pulling him closer to her and starts crying again. Arnav hugs her and caresses her back to calm her down. Later she finally stops crying and tells arnav what lavanya told her. Arnav is shocked hearing this and decides to teach her a lesson that she will never forget. HP comes and calls for dinner. Arnav asks HP to get their dinner to the room. The Guptas are happy that arnav is finally able to console khushi and are overwhelmed to see the love for khushi, The other raizada's and guptas have their dinner and retire to their respective room.Arnav feeds khushi and she feeds him and he hugs her again.

Aranv :Khushi u trust me right then dont worry i will handle everything. I cant see u in pain.

Khushi : Thank u arnav. I really did not think lavanya will speak such things. And i8 am sorry for whatever happened in anjali's life. I wish she gets a person who loves her for what she is just like aman.

Arnav: Hope so. Anyway now go to sleep. tomorrow is the last day to finalise and check out everything.

He tries to get up but khushi holds his hand and makes him sit next to her. She cups his face and kisses his forehead.She sees him closing his eyes. She then kisses his eyes one by ine and then his right cheek, then left cheek.She hesitates to kiss him on his lips.Arnav opens his eyes and sees khushi looking at his eyes then his lips. HE smiles and cups her face and kisses her on her lips slowly. She pulls him closer and wraps her hand around his neck and starts messing up his hair. Arnav moans and places her on the bed without breaking the kiss and then slowly moves away to look at her.

Arnav: Khushi..Good night. Sleep well

Khushi : Arnav i love you..

Arnav is overwhelmed hearing this, places a kiss on her forehead and tugs her into the blanket and says : I love you too khushi..

He moves out of the room and on the way he calls aman asking him to meet him early in the office.

Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
jus loved d update:) hope arnav teaches a gud lesson to lavanya for messing wit his love:) plz update d next part soon:)
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update loved it.  bitch lavanya to be taught a lesson for life by ASR.

nishi22 thumbnail
Nice update..hope arnav teaches good lesson to lav..n plz keep fashn shw ok n arnav knw abt shw toppr dress b4 shw..n shyam is out to troubl in store..
pokemonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update yaar
so lav is gone case now
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg amazing Uodate loved that she told arnav what lavanya said to her... Great and then when they consoled each other was sweet and when she was like arnav I love you sooo perfect:) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next oart :)