Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
dear  like button not working want to be the first one to comment and like, but only could comment as first loved the update, hope arnav teaches a lesson to lavanya
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Uodate :) oh ooh la is gunner be in so much trouble tut tut tut loved the concern arnav had for her :) thanks for the pm :)
falak9090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing ,update and pm me 
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 13 : Next aggressive attack

It was almost morning 6 am when arnav woke up due to the sun rays hitting his face. He opens his eyes and sees khushi still sleeping and then he remembers that he is in her room.and also remembers the incident which happened to her yesterday. He decides he will spill the truth from lavanya mouth. HP comes and keeps the tray of coffee and tea in the room. Arnav moves to his room closing the door behind to get ready to office.Shyam sees this and slowly enters the room and sees khushi still sleeping. He goes near her and tries to touch her when suddenly the door opens and shyam is shocked to see aranv standing at the door. ( Arnav saw shyam going towards khushi's room and thus he returns back trying to  know what is shyam upto.)

Shyam : Saale-saab u here i mean i came to check how is khushiji?

Arnav: Oh dont bother jijaji she is fine. After all i am Arnav Singh Raizaada and i know how to take care of our guests.

Shyam : sure sure I will take ur leave and aren't you going to office today.

Aranv: Yes Jijaji but i need to be here as well. Now if you can excuse us.

Saying this he enters the room & sits near khushi trying to wake her up. Khushi opens her eyes slowly and sees shyam in her room. She gets scared seeing him and then sees arnav .Shyam moves out of the room.

Arnav: Khushi relax slowly.. Get up & have ur tea. Then get fresh up and have ur breakfast. How are you?

Khushi : Arnav i am fine now. Actually i dont know how the door got locked.

Arnav :Its ok khushi it was a cheap act of lavanya.Be careful with her.

Khushi : What is ur jijaji doing in my room?

Arnav: I saw him entering your room so i came immediately. Now get ready i will wait for youthen i will go to office and you take rest for today. And remember dont be alone be with any one of the family member.

Khushi : no no arnav.. I will come to office today.

Arnav ;Khushi you take rest today and you can do the designs at home itself.

Khushi nods and goes to take bath. Arnav moves to his room gets ready and comes to dinning table. Khushi meanwhile is ready & is with already at the dinning table.Arnav comes down and the door bell rings. HP opens the door and call arnav. Arnav takes the courier and moves towards the dinning table.

Anjali : Khushi how are you? Today you dont go to office i will tell chotte and you take rest today.

Naani : Yes Khushi betiya anjali is correct.

Manoramma : I too agree with you saasuma.

Khushi : Yes naaniji, maamiji and anjaliji. I am not going to office today.

Arnav : Khushi take this. Its for you.

He gives her a box. All are eager to know what chotte has given to khushi. Khushi reluctanly takes the gift and opens it to find a mobile.

Anjali : Are wah chotte kya baat hai never you gifted me anything like this before. See naani.

Manoramma : Hello Hi bye bye.. Kya baath hai arnav bituwa.. Gift for khushi..

Naani : Ha chotte.. Never you have gifted anyone till now.

Akash : Yes naani.. Not even on my b'day.

Aranv : Come on guys whats big deal.. Khushi doesnt have a mobile.So i purchased it and gave it. And since she need to work so she will be needing it. Now if we are done with this interrogation can we have breakfast and leave for office akash. Khushi will be at home she will be working from home. Di please be with her.

Khushi : Aranv thank you so much.

Akash : Bhai did u find how the door got locked in office.

Aranv: Its cheap act of lavanya akash.

Anjali : How disgusting. Chotte i still dont understand why are you still keeping her in your office.

Arnav: Soon you will find out Di.

Naani winks at anjali and she clears her throat.

Anjali : Chotte can you come home early today?

Arnav: Please Di dont tell me that you and naani have set up somethng again for me to see a girl.

Khushi is shocked hearing this.

Khushi : Is it true Di.. Who is coming Di?

Manoramma : Its usual here khushi. Bachelorwa hello hi aur marraiagewa Bye bye.
Arnav bituwa please clear the line for akash as well.

Arnav: Stop it maami i am not holding akash. He can get married anytime. Why wait for me. anywways guys i am done and Di its a bad Idea & i am not coming home early.

Anjali : Shyam atleast you tell him something. He will never tell no to you.

Shyam : Anjali its his opinion about marriage. How can we force him.

Aranv: Thanks Jijaji.

Akash and arnav gets up and leaves to office.

Anjali : Its only me, naani & maami worried about chotte. Neither akash nor you are bothered.

She gets angry and goes from there.Shyam follow here. Khushi,naani & manoramma returns to her room.Naani gives her the medicine.They check her designs and praise her. They tell her to take rest and move out of the room.

AT AR CORP :

Arnav enters the office and sees lavanya.Meanwhile lavanya is happy that khushi is not to be seen. She doesn't know that arnav already knows that truth behind khushi getting locked up in store room.

Arnav: Lavanya in my cabin NOW.

Lavanya rushes to his cabin.

Arnav :Lavanya what is this.

He play the video footage and lavanya is shocked seeing the footage and now regrets.

La : ASR i.. i mean i just wanted to …. arnav cuts her off

Aranv :How can you be so un-professional. Do u even have any idea how she was when we came here. Answer me Dammit.. Why did you do this.

La: Dont call me un-professional. Its was because of khushi i could not wear the dress which you designed in lucknow. Now that small town girl is here as the head designer for your upcoming project and she is going to dictate me what i should wear and choose color. No way ASR.

Arnav: Then fine lavany. you wont be the show stopper of this show. If this is what you want go ahead.

Lavanya is shocked and moves out of the cabin fuming.

At RM :

Khushi sleeps for some time. She then wakes up and gets freshen up and starts working. She gets a call.She wonders whose call is this and then picks up.

Khushi : Hello who is this?

Aranv: Khushi its me arnav. How are you now.Actually khushi i need you designs for a meeting.I will send the driver can u send the designs to him.

Khushi : Sure arnav sorry i will start working now. I just slept due to those medications.

Arnav: Its ok khushi. Take care and ends the call.

After sometime the driver comes and khushi hands the designs to him. Naani calls her for lunch.

Naani : Khushi actually we are planning to go to sath-sang in the evening.Will you come.

Khushi : No nanniji actually i need to finish some more designs. I would surely join later.

Anjali : No problem khushi. Will you manage alone till chotte comes.Anyway our plan of making him meet the girl has flopped. So we thought of going to sath-sang.

Khushi : Its ok ajaliji. I will be fine.

Shyam hears the entire conversation and is very happy now.All start getting ready with the preparation for sath-sang. Shyam tell that he wont be able to join since some of his clients will vist him.

All of them have tea and leave for sath-sang, Khushi is in her room doing the design.Shyam enters the room and locks the room. Khushi ishocked to see him in his room.

Khushi : Shyam what are you doing here? Get out of this room.

She slowly dials aranv's number and keeps the phone under the pillow.Arnav on the other hand is busy in a meeting sees khushi calling him. He thinks for a sec and excuses himself and goes out of the conference room and picks the call and gets shock of his life.

Shyam : Khushiji dont get scared of me. I will not do anything to you if u co-operate with me. Khushiji i have told you that i want to marry you.

Khushi : Are you gone mad. How can you cheat on anjaliji. Get out now.

Shyam : Come on khushiji no one is hear to hear ur screams today. Who will you call...

Shyam slowly moves towards khushi and khushi starts moving back till she hits her back against the wall.Shyam has trapped her now. On the other hand arnav is shocked to hear this and immediately rushes out of his office towards the car.

Shyam slowly moves his hands on her cheeks but she pushes him and tries to go out but all in vain. He just pulls her and she falls on the bed and shyam once again traps her below him.

Shyam : Khushiji i dont want to do anything wrong with you if you co-operate and get married to me. I dont like forcing myself in you.

Khushi is struggling under him.Khushi gets angry and slaps shyam. He gets angry and pulls her duppatta and throws it somewhere.She is too shocked by his actions. She slaps him again. Now shyam gets wild and slaps her twice and tears her sleeves and forcefully claims her lips and she is too shocked to react.He then bites her lips. And blood oozes. He then slaps her.

Aranv is driving too fast to reach RM and also is still on phone hearing the conversation.

Shyam : This is the initial treatment khushiji I dont want to be rude with you. I hope next time you will never protest me again.

Saying this he moves out of her room leaving behind shocked khushi. Arnav enters the RM and runs to the guest room. He is shocked to see the condition of khushi.
He immediately goes near her and sees her swollen lips and torn sleeves of her dress.
He touches her and calls her name.Khushi thinks its shyam again touching her and she starts moving back.

Arnav: Khushi Khushi look its me arnav.

But khushi is still in shock that she doenst not hear anything and start protesting. Arnav slaps her to bring her out of the shock, Khushi sees arnav and then realises its him and throws herself in his arms crying.

arnav: Shh. Shh Khushi nothing see i am here. Did jijaji do something.

Khushi tell him what all happened. In the mean time the ladies return from sath-sang and go to guest room. They enter the room and all are shocked to see the image in front of their eyes.

Naani : Chotte

anjali : Chotte

Manoramma :Aranv Bituwa.

They break the hug and arnav asks them to come in. Naani, Manoramma & anjali enter the room and are shocked to see khushi's swollen lips and torn sleeves and marks on her cheeks.

Anjali : Khushi what is all this? Who did this. chotte when did you come.

Naani :Khushi betiya tell me what happened.

Manaoramma : Hello Hi bye bye.. Tellz us whatz happened. Dont be in silent mode.

Khushi sees aranv and then starts crying. Aranv tells them about shyam and his doubts
All are initially shocked but then anjali tells that she also has doubt on shyam which shocks khushi & arnav. Arnav tell that he was in meeting when he received khushi;s call and shyam is the person who did this to her.

Anjali : Naani i trust chotte Shyam is acting weird these days.He tells that he is busy with clients and he has drawn lot of cash from my account.

Naani : What are you telling anjali betiya?

Anjali : Ha naani its true. Khushi i am so sorry.

Khushi hugs anjali and starts crying.Anjali,Naani and manoramma consoles khushi.
All leave , arnav is with khushi,

Arnav: I am so sorry khushi. I wish i should have known his evil act. I am sorry for not protecting you.

Khushi : Its ok arnav. How come you have not noticed this side of shyam. Arnav i dont think i can handle any more. I just want to go back. Look what he did today. If he crosses his limits then i wont be alive.I am sorry aranv i dont wanna stay here.

Arnav: Khushi i will take care of him. You dont worry.I will be with you always and will protect you.

Saying this he moves out of the room asking her to change her clothes take rest for sometime and then later join for dinner.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update loved it thanks for the pm

samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update, thanks for the pm
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
continue soon when they will realise his feelings yaar
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved that everyone knows shyams truth now :) lovely Uodate :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :) Edited by Sweta... - 11 years ago
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 14 : Arnav's confession..

At Dininnig Table :

Everybody comes near dinning table for dinner including creepwa. Shyam doent know that anjali has doubt on him. He casually takes his place and they wait for arnav & khushi.

Arnav enters khushis room and sees her doing the designs. He moves towards her and then asks her if she is ok. They then come out together for dinner. Shyam sees this and is filled with anger seeing arnav with khushi. Khushi sees him and holds arnav's hand. Arnav notices this and gestures her not to worry since he is with her. Khushi takes the seat next to arnav, opposite to anjali.

Naani : How are you feeling now khushi beitya?

Khushi : I am ok naani.

Shyam : What happen khushiji?

Anjali : Are shyam you were at home rite then how come you did not notice anything.

Shyam was shocked to hear this and was thinking what to tell.

Shyam : No anjali i was busy with on a call with my clients and more over i dint know khushiji was at home.

Anjali : Ok. chotte tomorrow please stay at home. The Mehtha's are coming here to see you.

Arnav :Not agian Di.Please u know i dont want to get married.

Maami : Arnav bituwa do you louves someone Meanzzz lavanya..

Anjali, naani, and khushi is shocked hearing this.

Arnav: Maami please. Me and lavanya. No way.

Naani : Then why are you not ready to see the girl.

Aranv thinks for a while and then answers.

Arnav : Yes naani i like someone but i  havent told my feelings for her. I dont even know whether she will accept me or not.

He then sees khushi Naani & anjali notices this and look at each other with a naughty smile.

Naani : Is it so? Who is she? Where is she from? I hope you have made your choice knowing that i want a girl for you who understands you and also knows about rituals and customs.

Anjali : Yes chotte naani is very right. Who is she. Do we know her.

Khushi : Yes arnav who is she.I mean i have hardly seen you speaking to anybody other than me, Di, lavanyaji. Then who is it. May be someone from you college.

Arnav: She is from lucknow. Thatz it guys no more clues. Let me first speak to her regarding this.

Khushi : She is from lucknow. Then i gaurantee you naani that the girl must be veery good. if they are from lucknow. Arnav tell me. who is it.. I can ask amma, baabuji to speak to them and i can also help you in this matter you know.

Anjali : Haa chotte. Khushi is right.

Arnav: Di please. Let me handle this.

Arnav comes to know that his crazy sister has got a clue whom he is taliking. the rest of the dinner goes silently and all retire to their respective rooms.
Anjali enters arnav's room. Arnav is standing near the pool side looking at the night sky. Anjali holds his hand and makes him sit on the chair and she sits in front of him.

Meanwhile khushi goes to her room and then thinks of going to arnav's room to speak to him. So she climbs the stairs and sees anjali entering the room so she just follows her and was about to enter the pool area when she hears anjali speaking.

Anjali : Chotte the girl whom you were speaking was khushi right?

Arnav: Ha Di.. I dont know i liked her from the first day. She is so innocent and too beautiful.

Anjali : I hope you not taking this decision in haste cuz of shyam's incident.

Aranv: No Di. I dont know when i am with her i just dont know how time passes. I cant see her in tears. When she is sad i fell like doing anything to bring the smile on her face.
But Di i havent yet spoken to her about it. I dont even know how she will react. So i have decided that i will make her comfortable with me for some more time and then speak to her about it.

Anjali : I like khushi a lot chotte. I am sure she will understand you. But only one thing i am scared is ur anger. Learn to control it. You dont know what you do when that anger of yours raises to heavens. Dont worry cotte i will help u and i am sure khushi will agree to marry you.

Just then khushi enters the pool area. Aranv & anjali are shocked. They see each other hoping that khushi has not heard anything.

Arnav: Khushi come is everything ok.

Khushi : Yes arnav. Actually i wanted to show you some samples.

Anjali : Ok chotte, khushi.. i will take ur leave. gd 9t chotte and khushi. Take care khushi.

Anjali leaves the room and arnav gestures khushi to take her seat.Khushi is nervous this time and gives the papers to him and sits opposite to him. Arnav starts going through the papers & khushi starts admiring him.She re-collects all what happened to her and how he wa there to save her with minimal damage.Her thought where broken when she sees shyam standing near arnav's room with an angry look.Arnav look up from the paper and sees khushi getting tensed. He immediately turns around to see shyam standing near the door.

Aranv: Jijaji..Actually Di was with me but she left few minutes to her room. Do you wnat something.

Shyam : No no saale-saab. I just came to see if anjali was with you.Anyway gd 9t arnav, gd 9t khushiji .

Shyam leaves from there fuming. Arnav tries to control his anger. Khushi relaxes after shyam has gone.

Khushi : Arnav after todays incident i am getting scared to even stay alone in this house.

Arnav : Khushi dont worry. As long as i am there he wont dare to do anything. And for what happen today i am really sorry khushi.

Khushi : Its ok arnav. It was my mistake as well. I should have know that he is at home. But why this sudden change in his behaviour.

Arnav: Khushi i will keep you with  me always and i wont allow that person near you.

Khushi :What does that mean? I mean i cant be with you 24/7 arnav. What will naani think.

Aranv thought for a while and decided to speak to khushi.

Arnav : Khushi you know that i was speaking about a girl. I want you to know who that girl is.

Khushi : Oh yes aranv.. Who is that lucky grl... Tell me please.

Arnav : Khushi its none other than you.

Arnav saw her face to see her reaction. But what he saw shocked him. She was calm. He thought that she would be shocked or angry at him. But she reaminded calm. Khushi took a deep breathe and then spoke.

Khushi : Are you taking this decision hastily to protect me from ur jijaji or you scared where your sister's married life will be broken cuz of that person running behind me.

Arnav: Khushi how could you think like this. I know why you are think this way. But i made this decision long back khushi. The day i met you first in lucknow, the day u fell in my arms. I first thought that it was just an attraction then i finally liked the way you made me feel when you took the extreme step of coming to delhi leaving your family behind just to help me in my work.The first day even though u were nervous to stay with me alone in this house you trusted me.I again fell for you but i never knew this feeling. I just cannot see tears in your eyes.    

Khushi : But arnav hardly i know about you and you know about me. How can we be together.I mean not only that naani, Di all should agree. I mean my parents. We are not rich arnav like you. Our status wont match.

Arnav: Khushi i dont care about status nor my naani nor di. Shyam doesnt have anything yet he married my Di. My naani wants a girl who can understand me.

Khushi : I need time to think arnav. Everything what happened. I really need time. Please.

Arnav: Ok khushi i understand take your time.

Khushi : Thank arnav. Anyway just check these.. I will leave now. Good night arnav.

Arnav: Good 9t khushi. Take care.

Khushi leaves the room and arnav sits near the pool are staring at the night sky.Khushi enters her room, locks the door and sleeps on the bed thinking about the conversation with arnav and the event of the day.
On the other hand aranv is thinking about shyam and how he misbehaved with khushi and how he told anjali his opinion about khushi. They both then doze off to sleep..
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update but no pm ma any way nice update waiting for next