Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GaayaThangavelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i'm done with ur update it's quit good surprice for Arnav and why didn't u PM ME :( :( :(
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry i was not able to send PM's. Will do it in future
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wow they sure made out
but of course didnt cross their limits
well he wouldnt do that to her
loved what surprise she planned for him
even he was shocked what she did for him
but then like she said she wanted to do something for him
awww and the gift prefect
haiyye that sure was taking their relation to another level
and yet not cross it
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update. loved d surprise khushi planned for arnav
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
any idea are you going continue your story???????
shanthiva thumbnail
Hi Friends,
Sorry for the delay in updating this FF.. I will be updating all my FF's by today evening or max by night.. Will also send you the PM... Once again Sorry...

Shanthi
risha8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanthiva

Hi Friends,

Sorry for the delay in updating this FF.. I will be updating all my FF's by today evening or max by night.. Will also send you the PM... Once again Sorry...

Shanthi

no probs will wait for update 

chavvi16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanthiva

Hi Friends,

Shanthi

shall wait
shanthiva thumbnail

Chapter 41A : Home Alone

Payal reached the hotel and went to look at the decorations and food to make sure it was truly in raizaada style. She had prepared badam kheer by herself for akash. Now she was in the room which she had booked and was waiting for akash. As soon as akash entered the hotel he was directed to the room. He was confused by then he still went with the flow. He entered the room which payal had booked and was shocked to see the decorations. It was according to his taste. He was astonished, surprised and some feeling of togetherness took over him making him realize that she had taken so much trouble in making the arrangements according to his taste. 

He then saw payal who was looking at him waiting for his opinion on the arrangements she had made. Payal was scared and nervous thinking whether he might like it or not since it was the first time she was doing something and knowing the difference in society status was making her nervous. Now seeing akash so quite made turn back and look at the arrangements once again.

Payal's Dress :

Payal : I am sorry akash, i really wanted to do sometime special for you, but i think i did not keep up to your expectations.

Akash : Shh Payal, i am just surprised and shocked seeing this arrangements, i can also see the pain you underwent to make it special for me. That is more than enough, nothings else matters. And i must say you have indeed surprised me. Thanks for the arrangements.

He then came forward and pulled into a hug. Payal breathed out a sigh of relief hearing this and she reciprocated the hug. After sometime payal led him to the table where all his favourite dishes were placed.  Payal then went to the bag and gave it to akash who looked at her with a questioning look.

Payal  :Actually i wanted to buy something for you, so me and khushi went to shopping. I hope you like it akash.

Akash took the contents out from the bag and was shocked to see his favourite watch and nice t-shirt and shirt. He was so much touched by her gesture that he dint get any words to express his feeling. His family members got him so many things, he got gifts from bhai, di, daadi, from his parents but receiving this gift from the women who was now going to share his life with him made him love her deeply.

Akash : Thanks payal, this is really wonderful, i liked it. I have received many gifts from my family, but receive it from the person who is going to share her life with me, means a lot. I loved it.

Payal was in tears thinking she had got a wonderful man as her husband. She wiped her tears and soon they sat and started having their dinner. She fed me and then he fed her. She asked him to wear it when the shirt & watch when he liked. After dinner they were standing in the balcony, akash pulled her towards him and she landed on his chest. He hugged her and kissed her on her forehead. Payal knew what was coming next and she prepared herself for it. Akash lifted her chin and kissed her eyes, cheeks and slowly keeping her eyes on her removed her dupatta. Initially payal was shocked but then seeing his gaze on her she knew she could trust him. She moved back nodding her head no but akash was not in mood to listen to her. He slowly walked to her and she moved until she hit the bed and finally falling on it. Akash quickly cornered her by placing both his hands on either side and slowly lifted her on the bed and made her lie down and slid himself next to her. Payal was nervous. Akash turned her and finally kissed her on her lips. Payal lost control and pulled him with his collar and soon they started losing their control. Akash with every man power broke the kiss and slowly moved towards her collarbone and placed kisses on her collar bone. He slowly removed the dori of the dress all the while seeing payal and silently asking her permission which she granted. He slowly removed the zip of the dress. That is when payal realised what he was doing, she immediately caught his hand and nodded a no, but akash was just looking at her and she just gave in. However akash just removed the dress till her shoulders were bare and kissed her and payal kissed him back with equal passion.

Akash : Thanks payal for trusting me and i promise that i will never cross my limits till our marriage is over.

Payal : Thanks akash. I am sorry but i want us to be together forever and i trust you. I love you akash.

With that she kisses him again and both get lost in the world of love. They plan to stay in hotel tonight knowing that arnav and khushi need sometime alone. Akash message arnav saying that he and payal will be returning tomorrow morning and the love birds drift into a sweet sleep waiting for the day they would get married.

Edited by shanthiva - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
oh ho 
so not only arhi had night out but other couples too
but no one had it as bad as arnie
that girl is tempting him too much
and will be the death of him
hmmm loved payash dinner date
and time alone
of course he wont cross his limits