Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Breach of contract (Page 2)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PariD

u r absolutely right varsha di but ekta n her cvs are not aware of any contract act

Deepika, it is Janhvi Smile  But yes, Ekta has her own set of laws!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

u r absolutely right varsha di but ekta n her cvs are not aware of any contract act

Deepika, it is Janhvi Smile But yes, Ekta has her own set of laws!

oh oh i m so sorry janhvi di. I m confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Now, as per this MahaEpisode, Purvi can fall flat on her face, for all her Mahaantha is such a wasted effort. And, in a very sadistic way, I am happy about it for she deserves this. She has shattered our boy's life with such callousness, and without a second thought.
Now, her Aai, is gonna go waltzing away in her 50+ weakling of a husband's arms, and leave this chit in her own "orphan" status !! Such wll be her fate for destroying the life of a foolish man who handed over his heart in her hands..
She can watch from the sidelines, as her mahaan Aai has a blissful family life with her new found family.

Yes, Arjun is not sullied YET, still in pristine condition as you put it. But, never understimate the powers of Ms. Ovi Deshmuck (Sorry, I am gagging here to call her Ovi Kirloskar DeadDead)..

Purvi might get spoilt goods after all, later... Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrevgiriabhimgIndra2012adittyAxiomsoapwatcher1AshlaikaMagicalPariAnAvidReaderpallavi25

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hahaha Janhvi!!! ROFL

Restocking fee? ROFL

Would the return policy still be in effect for seasonal items? Rain-drenched lover? Clean up on aisle 210 ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrevgiriabhimgIndra2012jdronamrajuAshlaikasoapwatcher1AnAvidReaderpallavi25

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Now, as per this MahaEpisode, Purvi can fall flat on her face, for all her Mahaantha is such a wasted effort. And, in a very sadistic way, I am happy about it for she deserves this. She has shattered our boy's life with such callousness, and without a second thought.
Now, her Aai, is gonna go waltzing away in her 50+ weakling of a husband's arms, and leave this chit in her own "orphan" status !! Such wll be her fate for destroying the life ofa foolishman who handed over his heart in her hands..

She can watch from the sidelines, as her mahaan Aai has a blissful family life with her new found family.

Yes, Arjun is not sullied YET, still in pristine condition as you put it. But, never understimate the powers of Ms. Ovi Deshmuck (Sorry, I am gagging here to call her Ovi Kirloskar DeadDead)..

u can call her Ms. Ovi Deshmukh as in India a married woman can carry her maiden name.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreIndra2012soapwatcher1Ashlaika

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Deepika, it is Janhvi Smile But yes, Ekta has her own set of laws!

oh oh i m so sorry janhvi di. I m confused

No worries! Wink
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Now, her Aai, is gonna go waltzing away in her 50+ weakling of a husband's arms, and leave this chit in her own "orphan" status !! Such wll be her fate for destroying the life ofa foolishman who handed over his heart in her hands..

u can call her Ms. Ovi Deshmukh as in India a married woman can carry her maiden name.

Thank God for small mercies, Ovi Deshmuck, she will remain forevermore! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012adittyAshlaika

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

Hahaha Janhvi!!! ROFL

Restocking fee? ROFL

Would the return policy still be in effect for seasonal items? Rain-drenched lover? Clean up on aisle 210 ROFL

Confused Thanks for reminding me of the aisle clean-up!  The rain drenched wrapping destruction, will be waived on a one time basis as long as the original goods are returned in pristine condition! Wink

Seasonal items?  Unsure of that as yet.  If Ms. Yuckmuck can find a better product with longer life to re-stock her shelf then Ms. DeshMuck might be stuck with an unwilling, faulty, non-performing item for life!  Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrevgiriabhimgIndra2012AxiomAshlaikaMagicalParipallavi25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index