Breach of contract

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If Ovi fails to deliver on her promise, can Purvi ask for her goods back? I think so, she can actually demand that Arjun be returned to her in original condition.

There was a verbal contract between the two girls and reneging on the terms of the contract can not only make the contract null and void, it can also require the party breaching the contract to pay damages in addition to returning the goods delivered when the agreed upon price remains unpaid.

As I am sure Arjun will have no problem being returned to his Purvi, I think Purvi should not hesitate to ask for Arjun once she discovers Ovi has no intention of keeping her word.

As marriage is a joke to all 3 concerned the sanctity of marriage does not apply to this contract.

BTW, Purvi is allowed to call Ovi at any time of day or night until the contract has been fulfilled to mutual satisfaction. Who cares if Ovi needs to deck up to meet her Ken at this late an hour? Terms not met, so scant disregard paid to Ovi's make-up time to lure her doll is perfectly okay.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's a valid logical point...But given the way the serial is progressing...I guess Purvi is going to enjoy her mahantaa act and would be happy(The rona-dhona doesn't count as being sad) with the 'breach of contract'!!!
pallavi25 thumbnail
I dont think Psycho Barbie will keep her end of the bargain as her Ken doll didnt fulfil her bridal demands...🤢😆  He threw her off when she tried to throw herself at him on their suhaag raat.

But as the Mahasangam promo shows, Archana is back in the Deshmukh fold, all decked up, attending Ovi-Arjun's wedding reception  
Savita and Sachin are whispering their dismay and ire at this development. 
So I think Manav will be shamed into fulfilling Purvi's wish. He will feel guilty for being the cause of Purvi's suffering. After all she sacrificed Arjun for Aai's happiness and Manav is only too eager to take Archana back in his life! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
bonibright thumbnail

If Ovi fails to deliver on her promise, can Purvi ask for her goods back? I think so, she can actually demand that Arjun be returned to her in original condition.

There was a verbal contract between the two girls and reneging on the terms of the contract can not only make the contract null and void, it can also require the party breaching the contract to pay damages in addition to returning the goods delivered when the agreed upon price remains unpaid.

As I am sure Arjun will have no problem being returned to his Purvi, I think Purvi should not hesitate to ask for Arjun once she discovers Ovi has no intention of keeping her word.

As marriage is a joke to all 3 concerned the sanctity of marriage does not apply to this contract.

BTW, Purvi is allowed to call Ovi at any time of day or night until the contract has been fulfilled to mutual satisfaction. Who cares if Ovi needs to deck up to meet her Ken at this late an hour? Terms not met, so scant disregard paid to Ovi's make-up time to lure her doll is perfectly okay.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingBeauty

<div></div> <font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">That's a valid logical point...But given the way the serial is progressing...I guess Purvi is going to enjoy her mahantaa act and would be happy(The rona-dhona doesn't count as being sad) with the 'breach of contract'!!!</font>

She will be preening and patting herself on the back that it is because of her sacrifice that her mother has been accepted into the Deshmuck household forgetting altogether that Savita's truth had everything to do with hercmother's rights being restored.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I dont think Psycho Barbie will keep her end of the bargain as her Ken doll didnt fulfil her bridal demands...🤢😆 He threw her off when she tried to throw herself at him on their suhaag raat.

But as the Mahasangam promo shows, Archana is back in the Deshmukh fold, all decked up, attending Ovi-Arjun's wedding reception
Savita and Sachin are whispering their dismay and ire at this development.
So I think Manav will be shamed into fulfilling Purvi's wish. He will feel guilty for being the cause of Purvi's suffering. After all she sacrificed Arjun for Aai's happiness and Manav is only too eager to take Archana back in his life!😉😆

Manav baba will be too happy to have his wife back, I don't think he will be paying any attention to Purvi's wish for a while. 😕
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Re-stocking fee will be added too 😆
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
u r absolutely right janhvi di but ekta n her cvs are not aware of any contract actEdited by PariD - 11 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PariD

u r absolutely right varsha di but ekta n her cvs are not aware of any contract act

Deepika, it is Janhvi 😊  But yes, Ekta has her own set of laws!
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Deepika, it is Janhvi 😊 But yes, Ekta has her own set of laws!

oh oh i m so sorry janhvi di. I m confused