Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Unexpectedly Expected TH 6 Pt 39+ Link THD7 (Page 8)

DragonD Senior Member
DragonD
DragonD

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
wohooo:)
congrats for newww treaddd :)))

Bravo cherie :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saucechips

seabeauty Goldie
seabeauty
seabeauty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
congratz on new thread

saucechips

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
awesome loved it...

saucechips

Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
congrats on new thread...

Edited by Stapleton - 07 September 2012 at 9:30am

saucechips

Polkadots78 Goldie
Polkadots78
Polkadots78

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hi Sabi, would you be updating this weekend? I am on fast track to clinical depression after today's episode.

saucechips

saucechips Goldie
saucechips
saucechips

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Polkadots78

Hi Sabi, would you be updating this weekend? I am on fast track to clinical depression after today's episode.

I am done watching that serial dear..just plain done. I come here just for this story now..dunno if that's hypocrisy but.. Tongue

Polkadots78

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Drive home alongside a dragon , whose SUV you had just dented, who you had the most classically awkward moment with just moments ago, who you had deserted alone in the restaurant, who was looking at you with a 'yes I eat flesh' kind of look, all alone?

NO WAY. She had hurt her arm but Khushi Kumari Gupta had not hit her head..Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon

"so I was driving-"

"you left the damn restaurant and ran"

"and before I knew, this huge tree-"

in my SUV"

"I tried to swerve left-"

"without an explanation"

"but it nevertheless hit before I knew"

"in front of the entire DAMN RESTAURANT!"

"Look ,can we please stick to topic A before switching to topic B?"

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

"Khushi was the tree driving towards you or were you driving towards the tree?"Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon

"KHUSHI LOOK AT ME!! WHAT if it was not a tree but a TRUCK! WHAT if it had not been a mere bump? WHAT IF YOU HIT SOME GODDAMN SPEEDING CAR OR BUS AND-" He didn't seem willing to even finish his sentence as If a genie was standing before him, ready to turn his words into reality..

"you.. would have to buy a new SUV?"

Monkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons Cici

"WHAT is that?" Khushi exclaimed as she saw him opening a tiny bottle and turning over a few drops on the cotton..

"Acid" he replied nonchalantly.. 

Monkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks Yoyo

"do I get a candy now?"

Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons

"i hope you realize that you have been staring and smiling at that bruise since the past 20 minutes..that's not what people normally do in pain"

Monkey Winks CiciMonkey Winks CiciMonkey Winks CiciMonkey Winks CiciMonkey Winks CiciMonkey Winks CiciMonkey Winks CiciMonkey Winks CiciMonkey Winks CiciMonkey Winks Cici

Finally! HER fire extinguisher called HER for a movie

Monkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons CiciMonkey Emoticons Cici

"beautiful, don't you think?"

"very" Arnav almost whispered, eyes still on the plate..

Anjali bit her lower lip in sheer amusement..

"ahem..very?"

"hm.."

"who?"

"Khushi"

"Khushi? I see.." Anjali mumbled..

"Sushi. I said sushi. Di please pass the sushi" (damage control)

"should I pass the beautiful sushi or should I pass the 'very' beautiful sushi chotte?" Anjali asked innocently..

Monkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon Cici

"chotte I insist. Please please please with cherry on top? Ok, fine, with AR files on top?"

Long live emotional blackmailing..and yes, AR files..

Monkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon Cici

Again Nihaal and Payal turned their heads to look up at Khushi while again, Arnav gave them a 'should I be knowing something?' look..

"be ready for elephant trumpeting beside you bro"

Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon

Umm well, yeah, ^ that means I more than enjoyed each and every moment of the update LOL You're AMAZING !! Loved it !! Monkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey Icons

Khushi's pagal ! I know I know, stating the obvious LOL Monkey Icon

Arnav's awesome ! Obvious again but...Tongue Monkey Winks Cici

Superb update love ! It was jhakass ! Monkey Emoticon

Arnav's concern, Khushi's ignorance kum stupidity, both of them lost in theiMonkey Icons Yoyo  uhhmmm I mean each other's thoughts, respective siblings' teasings, AND finally, the movie !! Monkey Icons Yoyo

Khushi's fav actor & genre. Icon Monkey Yoyo

I think she's gonna drool. And cry. Romantic tragedy yaar ! Monkey Icons

Arnav gonna sushh her in front of every person ?! Monkey Winks Yoyo

Update ASAP dammit !! Monkey Icon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Paridhi7250saucechips

Paridhi7250 Senior Member
Paridhi7250
Paridhi7250

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new thread!!!!!!!!  Hug    Party    Dancing

6th thread so soon... way to go!!!!! Clap