Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Curiousmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Great update and I hope the next misunderstanding is cleared as well.
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updateee...
aww khush taking care of arnav so cuteee...
and their fighting again 😆😆...
he still doent knw abt ittt and but when he knws wt will happen noww😕
and last but the least lizrad super thing jumping on khush🤣...
update soon thnx 4 pm😃
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A dying to know his reaction to finding out ...she is now just buying time as she does not realise her own feelings... Beautifully written, loved it
Natalia thumbnail
Despite a crappy day.. like really shitty... I dropped my phone (accidentally) in the toilet shitty, I get welcomed by updates from all my FAVORITE FFs...

AND the update was... wait for it...

CUTE!!!  I like how Arnav kept staring and grinning at her behavior. I am SOO GLAD that finally THAT bit of misunderstanding has cleared up. BUT CAN'T wait for Arnav to find out, as I REALLY am eager to see his reaction

P.S> THANK YOU SC for updatinG!!! So the wait for the next update begins..

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update
miss u updates
thank god u back
hope arnav and khushi come to go there feeling soon
waiting for nxt update...
daffodils06 thumbnail
welcome bac dear...
arnav has fever and khushi takes care of him..
he has fever and on top of that he has to control..poor chap..and khushi doesnt know a thing..
i guess arnav is ok with anjali- nihal duo..
then he also came to know about payal and akash..
the lizard wala lline totally cracked me up..only u can do that..khushi was grinning looking at the lizard and i was grinning lik an idiot looking on my screen..

glad to hear that ur exams were good..
and wen r u goin to let arnav know that  khushi is thinking of going to the US..??
waitting for the next update..
sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't get enough of your characters!!! Khushi Arnav Nihaal Anjali Naani Mrs R HP tht chair in Arnav's room tht drenched piece of cloth K's Diary!!!
You slayed me aa always with a superb update (n I love your notes!) 😃
Awee Khushii's so adorable when she realises the 'I will handle. LEAVE' wasn for her *happy clap* and yes thank YOU for clarifying tht precise point btwn thm It was kind of rude wht K'd thought he'd said to her... 
Aaand Nihaal I want to sit on him & pull his cheeks tight till he slaps me off his lap! He reminds of a very dear friend.. =D
Arnavvv He is so real In his bits in the updates I feel like I'm sitting right nxt to him.. or on one of his shoulders.. the right one.. tht's whr the good angel sits yea? 
Hope you managed the exams well (= Welcome back! 
Brilliantly written ⭐️

stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As usual awesome
Plz update soon
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I was waiting for an update so much!!! Just yesterday .. I was thinking if you are done with your exams yet. :) Good to know they went well ..

So are we going to see Arnav's reaction at the good news in the next chapter? 😊
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res - update in a bit

Edit- you have no idea how I have been waiting for this one!!!

I loved the part where he says idiot I was talking to the butler!! And the impact it had on khushi!!
Also the fact that khushi said you suck at multitasking and the line that the business tycoon ASR can't multitask! 🤣

I just can't wait till khushi has to tell ASR that she is leaving!! It's getting super interesting!!

P.S- what will it take for you to update Ak meets BS? I know this isn't the place to request but dude I am this close to spam the actual thread! And spam I will!!! Please update please! Or do I have to come in Mamiji's avtaar? *smug smile*Edited by Jammy- - 11 years ago