FF: Unexpectedly Expected TH 6 Pt 39+ Link THD7 - Page 49

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Waiting :)Edited by samster03 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by samster03

Waiting :)

sorry dear, was dragged away for dinner๐Ÿ˜†
You know those words you have included at the end sort of sum up my reaction to this story.  Never knew i could feel so strongly about it.  

Loved the update.  Of course these two communicate in their own way, incomplete at times.  Arnav's thinking about her at the end was a revelation.  Never thought that ASR would need to dig up an excuse to call a girl.  ๐Ÿ˜†

I really am astounded that with each update you move the story along, keep the tempo and heart of the story intact and still manage to bring out a new flavor in their interactions.  None of the characters is predictable in their actions.  My mom firmly believes that you must be a published author in the real world already.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by segad - 11 years ago
u updated..lemme read first...get bac to u later..
I will STALK I will stalk i will stalk your ff each and everyday hoping you will update something ( just a hope...i know its impossible to update everyday..but still i hope)

I loved the part...i loved the confused emotions...i loved the way khushi reacted ...i loved the way arnav reacted...you may think i have gone crazy may be yes to an extent as i seriously loved the part...Khushi realized her love towards arnav..i know arnav reacted badly but these fights are really very cute...But it may turn bad for both...and even it may turn good...that they confess their love...just seeing the positive side you see...hope this happens..and yes i loved your quotes again...your ff makes me feel good...Thank you for updating...:) Update soon :P

Love
debadrita
Edited by debby_11 - 11 years ago
as promised

RES-wa veyyy... RES-wa veyyy... ehehee

RES-wa veyyy RES-wa veyyy.

Kyun RES pey tere saaye hain?

Kyun TanhaRES tera?

Kyun RES hai zubaan meri?

RES se keh paaoon na..

Kyun RES hai itnaaa

Tere heeRES mein...

RES-wa veyy... RES-wa veyy... ehehee

RES-wa vey RES-wa vey

ummmuuuaaahhh!!!

aaahhh relived!!

though i felt filling up the space with news articles rather than filling it up with something else would have been more FILLING... :P
just saying dear...

its ur baby and i know u wont ruin it :)

oh and update sooonnn
Originally posted by ipkkndcritic

ummmuuuaaahhh!!!

aaahhh relived!!

though i felt filling up the space with news articles rather than filling it up with something else would have been more FILLING... :P
just saying dear...

its ur baby and i know u wont ruin it :)

oh and update sooonnn

this is 13 pages in word. Without those articles it would have been 11. I need to shut up somewhere๐Ÿ˜†
awww that was sad...but after arnav knows about the 5years clause i am sure he would do something!
And yeah it is amazingly written! Loved it!!!Edited by ronniecarter - 11 years ago