FF: Unexpectedly Expected TH 6 Pt 39+ Link THD7 - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
5 year separation...cant wait to his reaction.
oho no ..totaly unexpected...  what to expect...πŸ€”
really interested in knowing where and why khushi is going for 5 years... more than that can't wait to know arnav's reacion... payal is very sensible and right in saying that this decision is up to khushi... the latter making a meal of her lips was simply adorable!
just finished reading your fic...its amazing and hilarious...i laughed like a possessed soul...
cont soon
Before saying anything here is a big tight πŸ€— . U r so damn creative gal πŸ‘. This twist is so real and very unexpected πŸ˜² . ..  nope not unexpectedly expected , only unexpected  πŸ˜• . Thank God that twist dont only mean car accidents, miscarriage, massi had a affair with suicidal daddy, yaadaash khochuki hain.. . etc  Writers should take ideas from u luv πŸ˜‰. seriously this twist is sooo real  ... hats off Saucy β­οΈ
Great and funny update!! Loved it.
hehe...again a cliffhanger... 5 years..😲
wht for..arghh..focrse v vl get to knw frm d update..still...update asap dear...😊
Please update soon...

I wanna know what's all this is about...

And how imp does she think that Arnav has to know about it... and his opinion too...

And what his reaction would be...
Update pleaseee
I know its really annoying...still pretty pleaseee πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜›(greedy me...LOL) πŸ˜†
U got me biting my nails...please update spoon

And I am begging you  please please add me to your buddy list😭😭😭
Please pm me😭