Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA this part was hilarious... 

BTW what did they do in the restaurant ??
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it!!! gosh u write so nicely...i mean its just too cute...please pm me ur next update...
TheDreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
huh! i burst out laughing after reading the update...really:) and yeah, it was 'wonderful' & 'horrible' movie.. lol
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey darling congrats for new thread but u for got to pm me...
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I KNOW U GIVE UNEXPECTED UPDATES!!!

BUT ROUGHLY WHEN SHUD I BE EXPECTING ONE 😆

Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally unexpectedly expected behaviour from Arnav and Khushi!! loving every bit of this storyEdited by Amanram - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow awsuuum update dear...loved it very much...so they find solace in each others arms but act ignorant...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...
saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
                                                    PRECAP PART 38

"it's..it's not such a big deal..right?" Khushi gulped "five years..just, just five years, it's not like I am permanently leaving the country, I can be back after 5 years, bhai will be there with me in the states, aunty , uncle..everyone, maa..maa won't have a problem as long as bhai is with me..and..and.." She was almost sweating..

"and Arnav?"

"what?"

"when will you tell that to Arnav ,Khushi?"

Khushi froze, a chill running down her spine as Payal's words sank in,the apprehension already within her stirred up by those words...Arnav..she clutched the letter in her hands tightly and for five minutes there was complete silence in the room..

"jiji i-"

"Khushi" Payal interrupted "don't ask me what to do. This is long past the point at which I tell you what you should be doing about it. High time you think Khushi, high time you do some introspection"

Khushi as expected of her was busy making a meal out of her lips..

"when will you understand I am not someone out of your Charles Dickens novel who spends 5 pages on endless introspection but a normal 21st century sibling who-"

But Payal had already left... leaving a nervous, messed up Khushi with no choice, but to introspect as she buried her face in her hands and rested her head on the work table...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocked? unexpected? expected? 😆I hardly give precaps before updates, only if i know it's going to be a long time till the next one. But this one, was very intentionally put up, and i guess you might have realized why...😛and thank you lots for such sweet responses🤗\

if you see the comments below, do not worry about the 'ff ending' ones..that was just a misunderstanding and i have edited the post. so confusion over(hopefully)

Edited by saucechips - 11 years ago
ipkknd17 thumbnail
Read all parts in one go. Totally loved it. It's hilarious, can't stop laughing.
DragonD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is a totally unexpected turn :)))

cannot wait to read the whole thing:)))

sooonnn :DDD