Fan Fictions

FF: Unexpectedly Expected TH 6 Pt 39+ Link THD7 - Page 32

shabi8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it... 3 couples.. wow you are amazing... some one liners made me ROFL... THANKS FOR THE PM..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Livetoparty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg!!!!!!!! the movie session was amazing...totally loved it
ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this update was just fantastic...i loved the way they react towards each other and deny their feeling in their mind...hope their hearts make them realize they are attracted to each other...All guys gets jealous when someone else is praised in front of them even if its a celebrity...but still girls cant help but drool on the HERO...but it only last few minutes as they always drool more on their real life hero...n nani's statement was hillarious!!it was not 3 different movies,naniji...there were 4 different movies playing in the theater...one for each couple and a less interesting One on the screen.πŸ˜ƒ.
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i really enjoy your story dear...its like watching something comedy...loved the way how you gave three perspectives to the same movie...i loved the arnav-khushi close proximity! good going..waiting for more...
arhilover55 thumbnail
loved the update.
thanks for the pm.
palo101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the updates...3 loves stories blooming πŸ‘...
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it... Each and every sentence was soo beutifully written.. Thank you for Pm dear...

daljeet thumbnail
really really loved this part,as usualπŸ˜‰

the best part of today was the 3 couples coming down n nani n mami trying to guess the genre of movie.i had my head in lap rumbling with laughter.i had read yest n commented.but tht was not posted.im sorry.

but im a bit busy now.so cant give a long comment now.hope u wud undrstand.ill compensate it for the next update.

n abt bs meeting ak.yea write it wen u get gr8 sparks,bz tht is a very comic story n if u write it in an ugly mood it wont look good.it shud be done in the most hilarious way.waiting for it,nevertheless.πŸ‘πŸΌ

n one more thing,i didnt understand the note at the ending
ipkkndlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Loved the update and Loved the movie and Arnav's frustration to the poor actor for making his Khushi cryπŸ˜†

Thanks for Pm and please update soom. I am waiting
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘β­οΈwell...the MOVIES were definitely awesome...πŸ˜‰ but frankly i was expecting this update to be a li'l longer... at many points... i felt a li'l more could have been added to it... πŸ˜­
as for the movies: NIhal-anjali movie was given complete justice...⭐️⭐️ khushi-arnav movie was also very good but a lot more of snuggling could have been addeedπŸ˜³πŸ‘ πŸ‘(don't mind just 'greedy me' speaking,,,😳) and offcourse Payal-Akash were as usual too lost in themselves... πŸ˜†

Arnav- reacting to nihal holding anjali's hand...😑... it was amazing! πŸ˜ƒand the reaction khushi gave to arnav-

She cleared her throat audibly.. "Arnav?"

"what?" he spoke without shifting his gaze..

"i guess you are having a small misunderstanding.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.the movie's going on over there" she pointed towards the screen...then rolled her eyes...

"whatever.."

it was OMG! ROFL! situation!!!πŸ˜‰
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Nani and Mrs. Raizada discussing over the movies...that was most hillarious!
seriously! 3 movies at a time!🀣🀣🀣🀣