Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmmm... Amazing movie session... I love nihaal and anjali... And khushi was just so like... Khushi... Lol... Arnav shud now make her more nervous around him, wud be so much fun... Very nice update...

And I love the short megs that u leave after each update... It completes the update so wonderfully...
orchidpurple thumbnail

That was a cute update…

The movie scene was awesome

"""i guess you are having a small misunderstanding..the movie's going on over there" she pointed towards the screen...then rolled her eyes...""Poor Arnav ..cant see Anjali- Nihaal coming closer….

I was confused first what an F.E. was and was raking my brain for any acronyms..I missed in the earlier update….But once I went forwad…hahhaa….that was too good…

Harrold Bane went from being a jerk…an idiot to a ROCKSTAR…Bless him for the Arhi snuggling effect…

Arhi's expression on being caught…was too cute…..

But the best line of the update…I loved the most…

""they watched 3 different films in the same theater?"""" Nani and Manu…what do they know about chick flick and romance in the theatre…This last line had me in splits…

OP

undercoverhappy thumbnail
Nihal called Akash F.E.😆

"went all the way to SPY on her?? what if she comes to know of it Manu!"

"big deal..i can't believe Aakash's choice...in fact, when I came to know SHE was Payal, I was flabbergasted"🤣

nani sighed..

tragedy movie, documentary 🤪

Nihaal & Anjali r so cool 

i can't stop 😆

fab update 🤗

luckygal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well written...loved it all the way !
Mahika84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update, this was hilarious...
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazinggg
Superbbb
Awesomeee
Loved it:)
Arshi4evrnevr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww it was natural to snuggle 😳 😳   😳

Thanks for the PM 😃
forevertaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing movie 😆😆😆

thnx for pm

continue soon

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have no other words to say except it was a fabulous, amazing, hilarious, superb, lovely, amusing part Sabi. Loved the way the 4 movies were in progress, between the 3 couples 1 each and one on the screen. Loved Arnavs dodo extinction expression and Nani and Mrs. Raizada's last convo.

Can we have some more unexpectedly expected turns in the future. Loved the part. Am going to go back and read it one more time. 
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG 🤣

I have tears of laughter at the images I have in my head from that post!!

Case in point:
"I can't believe THE HERO is dying and you are checking your blackberry"
"ARNAV! BRO! Has Khushi started her elephant trumpeting as yet?tissues won't do.just warning! She requires bed sheet size handkerchiefs"
When the rest saw them, they saw a tomato red Khushi, partly by virtue of crying, mainly by virtue of her intense blush, and an Arnav who had a look akin to a one who suddenly realizes at the submission time in an examination, that he had been answering the wrong paper all along.. (I actually have done something like this LOL! - complete nightmare)

Nani and Mrs Raizada turned their heads to have a look at the couples descending down the stairs..

"i guess it was a comedy"

Mrs Raizada muttered as she cast a look at the Nihaal- Anjali duo which was descending down with Anjali laughing and Nihaal having a wide grin on his face..

"comedy? I guess it was a tragedy"

Nani exclaimed as the next couple of Arnav and Khushi descended down..with Khushi, her nose bright red, eyes moist and an Arnav making an 'I am responsible for dodo extinction' kind of expression..

"or...an educational documentary"

Mrs Raizada muttered as Aakash and Payal made their way down..engrossed in deep discussion, she expressing views on the critical, analytical, moral, ethical, social aspects of the film and he, on it's chances of bombing on or hitting the box office charts..

Nani and Mrs Raizada shrugged shoulders and exchanged bewildered looks as nani slowly muttered..

"they watched 3 different films in the same theater?"

🤣