Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Altogether like perfect happy family (Page 2)

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
great post!
i honestly really loved the image that you attached of them at the piano because when i watched it, it reminded me of a quintessential bollywood movie and it really was a feel good moment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_P

-Alia- IF-Rockerz
-Alia-
-Alia-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Can't wait for them to be like a normal family!! ^_^
LOL

Mazza ayega! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

great post!
i honestly really loved the image that you attached of them at the piano because when i watched it, it reminded me of a quintessential bollywood movie and it really was a feel good moment.

Thanks! :)
Aw yeah i like that pic too, LOL it's good to see them all together like that. 
Exactly, real feel good moment just for even few minutes they all came together Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xKishaxForevahx

Can't wait for them to be like a normal family!! ^_^
LOL

Mazza ayega! :D

Yeah don't know when that day will come but my eyes are dying to see them together like happy normal family. 
Waiting for pankhu to make her next move to bring them closer. 

payalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
when i first saw the scene i was so shoked and quit standstill...i saw the scene again ...and even pinched myself...this family can be one but the gap has gone so deep filling will take much much more then simple gesture or effort...they need quit a big jolt to realise they all love each other and care for each other and even if see respcy is also there for each other...but the injustice done to them by nana...well time went by now to amend yet still a ray of hope is there...and well hope pankhuri find that ray of hope source and work on it with adi

you hit the nail pandit with this thread...a very beautiful thought and beautifuly conveyed by you...yep!i was right you ahve a inovative mind...you just need to put effort day nd time and no one can stop you love
i loved this post of yours
fabulus show atm

Poojaa_P

ClumsyLilGirl Senior Member
ClumsyLilGirl
ClumsyLilGirl

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
It was so beautiful! :)
The flashbacks being so appropriate! :D

And for once, Anuj, Avantika and Preeti were geniunely happy! :)

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

when i first saw the scene i was so shoked and quit standstill...i saw the scene again ...and even pinched myself...this family can be one but the gap has gone so deep filling will take much much more then simple gesture or effort...they need quit a big jolt to realise they all love each other and care for each other and even if see respcy is also there for each other...but the injustice done to them by nana...well time went by now to amend yet still a ray of hope is there...and well hope pankhuri find that ray of hope source and work on it with adi

you hit the nail pandit with this thread...a very beautiful thought and beautifuly conveyed by you...yep!i was right you ahve a inovative mind...you just need to put effort day nd time and no one can stop you love
i loved this post of yours
fabulus show atm

haha aww yeahh i couldn't believe my eyes either! too goo scene, 
you are so right, distances and all have gone too far away that it's going to take long time to bring them close.. but lets see how pankhu does this.. 
I agree with you, indeed a big jolt is very much needed. 

oh don't praise me too much! Tongue it's not that great. but thankyouu don ji Smile 
haha yep EFFORT is the key to make this forum active 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index