diyah_us

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i can list out many:

the brother & the 2 sisters & father remembering an occasion from the collage
mami singing hilarious
harish singing very emotional
avantu singing & harish joining - it showed that somewhere deep down they
still love each other & miss each other
preeti singing & avantu, nana & mama joining - very emotional togetherness moment
pankhuri singing - well here i have a complaint.
she sang 'akele hain toh kya gam hain chahe toh hamare bas mein kya nahin
bas ek zara saath ho tera...' & then she stopped & continued with 'akele hain'
i know after that the male voice says 'tere toh hain hum kabse sanam' but i so wanted
her to sing it looking at adi. anyways its one of my favorite songs from my most favorite
movie (must have seen it 20 times)

adi singing - romantic

then after the cake cut naana looks here & there & finally decides to feed prethi first.
i loved that & i did not see avantu or mama getting angry over it & this was a cherry
on the cake.
overall there was no bad blood between the siblings. its like they truly love each other
but due to some situations they have drifted apart.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaailatalanzamanju-shreemonu_tananusha.cochinTacker_Holic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "best parts of yesterdays episode" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

latalanza

Groupbie

latalanza

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
nice observation,,,,and there are many more points to be liked ...this show is  damn good

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.