Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

What's in a Name? #1 *Invites Only* (Page 80)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Not mine But *drools*******

You could have the best body, like Sylvester Stallone, with a great face, like Brad Pitt, but the audience connects with someone only if he has sincerity in his heart.

You could have the best body, like Sylvester Stallone, with a great face, like Brad Pitt, but the audience connects with someone only if he has sincerity in his heart.

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I loved d epi A HELL LOT!!!! Mad at Kunal for making me cry in the school hall X( okay i watched the epi at lunch time with students around me :P
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
lol it was god but i have same complaints and how come nanhi oiut of all was giving mohan the accusing looks why did he not huuged The2 kids and took tem in his arms because frankly it's their loss as well as mohan's Why he did not bothered about giving the children the support they needed at that time I expected better also from indu when nanhi wipes her tears why did she just not hug nanhi esp after she told her that she's the dadi now That physical connect was missing and that's a big minus trustme or no but in these situations children do need that physical contact  they need to grip something someone they completly trust PLus th eleats i expected nanhi to givemohan those Accusing stares nanhi being nanhi the smart ass how can she not see it that he's not really at fault papa ji se to kuch expect kia ja hi nahi sakta. If you see guru was putting his head on bhaiya'a shoulders he needed that support than why nothing for kids i expected that main hi megha hoon aur spiderman dial would have suitedmore while he's hugging his kids 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Fary, I've a different POV and am not at all in a pankhagirl mode Tongue 

Honestly, if I'd have been in Nanhi's place (god forbids), I'd have gotten frustrated at my dad in the same way she was. No kid will be sane to see her mom on hospital bed like that and most importantly, poor kiddo had blind and complete faith on her Spiderman. She considered him as a hero and the realization of him being just a mere human had hit her real hard. That's why she reacted in that way. 

Coming to Indu, she did accept the kids with all her heart yet an awkwardness has to be there since previously she behaved very cruelly with them. So it sorta make sense. Wiping tears was touching though. 

Last part... Mohan not hugging the kids.. This guy had some enmity with the destiny. Ek ke baad ek shock mil rahe hai isko!! Accident hua, paralysis hua Megha ko, upar se Nanhi accusing him and crying so badly... Jo woh nahin chahta tha, wahi hua... Jinn logo se itna jyada pyaar karta hai woh sab taqleef mein hai and he couldn't do anything! Guilt and shock took over him and he went all numb and blank!

I hope I made sense re! :) Any further thoughts on my POV?
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
again i get what you are saying but come on Mohan is a human he didn't purposely do it and i'd expected nanhi to be the last one blaming him Anyways yaar i have no issues with your pOV so chill kar 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

again i get what you are saying but come on Mohan is a human he didn't purposely do it and i'd expected nanhi to be the last one blaming him Anyways yaar i have no issues with your pOV so chill kar 
main bas apna pov share kar rahi thi reSmile haan he's a human but nanhi toh usse hero maana tha and she's just a eight years old kid..khair beside your minus point, did u like the epi?? kunal was out of the world, haina?Embarrassed
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
haan kunal was superb:)) that goes without saying na 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

haan kunal was superb:)) that goes without saying na 
k my mom watched the epi right now and she cried bucketsLOL i actually cried too while watching it first at lunch in schoolLOL 

Go to top