Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

What's in a Name? #1 *Invites Only* (Page 67)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
yes ashi you did read trio I can't help but give it to PC for doing jhilmil so well you can't help but lovejhilmil she was fantastic But that doesn't change my opinion about her otherwise and no am still not a fan just loved JHILMIL  & aww at shruti mg she wasn't at fault yet i feel she suffered the most 

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

you're watching kutumb at 4am? Shocked
i was gonna watch BMTD but right now i was gonna grab my lunch! 
obviously
I hv been watchng Kutumb epis by epis and thn sum random shots from 11:00 ROFL
I love GPMDay Dreaming and Pratham was so cruel at times yet HT never made me hate him, tab toj bachi thi ab when i understand things tab bhi i am nt being able to dislike his actions ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

yes ashi you did read trio I can't help but give it to PC for doing jhilmil so well you can't help but lovejhilmil she was fantastic But that doesn't change my opinion about her otherwise and no am still not a fan just loved JHILMIL  & aww at shruti mg she wasn't at fault yet i feel she suffered the most 
ROFL  told you PC char looked so freaking cute ROFL and I don't bother myself bout PC but certainly looking frwd to see her and Barfi *thts RK's name, rght?*
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
enjoy Aashi madam :)) LOL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by SunShine_A

awww bidzzHug
I understand I have been through same last yearUnhappy but its okay life goes onHug

even I was upset a bit but now it does not make me feel anything
maybe I am lost in Kutumb or maybe coz the cvs killed it big tym fr me tht now it does not make me feel anything

don't tell me you're not feeling anything...i know you do; probably not realizing it cause of kutumbTongue
well no, I am not like seriously its like theek hai its ending
if it would nt thn great but if would thn fine
or yea could, am so lost in Gauri - Pratham atm especially Pratham to see anything else

tabhi keh rahi hoon, go back to Sagar - Vidya, u won't realise either 
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
you know there is a shot where Gauri calls Pratham infertile and blames her for them not having a kid so it hurt his male ego and he tried to frce her and even then I was nt gtng angry, was just seeing how stunning HT looked back then as PM ROFL so young, lean and fresh and how his expressions are spot on, of an animal, a ghayal jaanwar sort off ROFL and how HT was not good at his eng dials back then ROFL and laughing ovr it ROFL

u should watch the scene for PM's animal looks and Gauri's awesome acting, it was few seconds shot yet she actually wrenched my heart, I have never seen any actress showing rape victim's pain better than her be it Kutumb whr Pratham attempted or Kyunki whr Ansh did

Edited by SunShine_A - 15 September 2012 at 4:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

ROFL  told you PC char looked so freaking cute ROFL and I don't bother myself bout PC but certainly looking frwd to see her and Barfi *thts RK's name, rght?*

yup your heart instantly melts for jhilmhil and her innocence you can;t ignore that even if you hate her lol  & yes it's Murphy/barfi ( sincehe can;t say murphy the sound always come as barfi and he's known as barfi)
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

yup your heart instantly melts for jhilmhil and her innocence you can;t ignore that even if you hate her lol  & yes it's Murphy/barfi ( sincehe can;t say murphy the sound always come as barfi and he's known as barfi)
yea she looked so cute in all promos and I am actually looking frd to see autistic Jhilmil's chem with deaf and mute barfi

Go to top